THE BROWNS BOARD

Who says Tebow will be a quarterback? how about a fullback?

Mr. T

It's obvious the Broncos engineered a three for one trade to bring in Tebow as Quinn's backup.

Now they'll have the most NFL ready QB in years and the best College football player ever and be a force practically forever.

It may not be this year, but Quinn will be backing up Tebow......

I was really hoping we would do what Denver did and take Tim....oh well

More than likely I think Quinn will be traded by Denver. Where, I don't know. But why have all three?

I mean, as it seems, the order of things there right now would be: Orton as starter, Quinn as the somewhat veteran backup, and Tebow as the young long term project.

But, First round QBs in the NFL are no longer considered long term projects. They are expected to start no later than their second year, or sometime in their first year.

If Denver sucks for a long time because of this it is really fine with me what with drafting Gino Torretta Jr. so high.

More than likely I think Quinn will be traded by Denver. Where, I don't know. But why have all three?

I mean, as it seems, the order of things there right now would be: Orton as starter, Quinn as the somewhat veteran backup, and Tebow as the young long term project.

But, First round QBs in the NFL are no longer considered long term projects. They are expected to start no later than their second year, or sometime in their first year.

If Denver sucks for a long time because of this it is really fine with me what with drafting Gino Torretta Jr. so high.

Orton has one year left on his contract, unless he has a Drew Brees breakout year he will be jettisoned and it will be Tebow's shot next year. Quinn is there to backup. Wherever he goes he will backup.

Zombo

Orton has one year left on his contract, unless he has a Drew Brees breakout year he will be jettisoned and it will be Tebow's shot next year. Quinn is there to backup. Wherever he goes he will backup.

Zombo

Perhaps, but that still does not mean that Gino Torretta Jr. will be a first rate NFL QB.

Zombo

I seee a QB controversy on Denvers horizon.

I like the Tebow pick, hats off to Denver for having some balls. He didn't fit in to where the Browns were picking, unless he fell to Round #2, but I'm a fan of Tebow, I wish him well.

Thank you! I couldn't agree more. I would have taken him with our second round pick for sure! He will be a success in the NFL. To bad for quinn.

Archived