THE BROWNS BOARD

Where is all this supposed talent?

Sony Reed

I continue to hear people saying this team has too much talent to be playing this bad

Well will someone tell me where is all this supposed talent on this team

Offense:

WR: Edwards and Stallworth and a group of special teamers/5th receivers

OL: Thomas and Steinbach the remainder of this group very average

TE: Winslow (will be gone next season) Heiden=Backup, Will RAC ever play Rucker

RB: Lewis=toast, Harrison should play, Jason Wright=special teams player

QB: Quinn- Too early to judge D.Andersen: You know what you will get

Defense:

DL: Rodgers and nothing else

LB: D'Qwell Jackson, Alex Hall shoes potential and the other LB's are backups only

DB: Eric Wright, Sean Jones not much more

This team has ZERO PLAYMAKERS at linebacker or defensive back positions

We are not helped with ONE OF THE WORST HEAD COACHES IN NFL HISTORY

I really don't believe IMO this team is has talented as we were led to believe.

Poor Management: Phil Savage has to be given much blame because he is the guy that drafted, traded and signed these players that are on the field who have played poorly.

I also feel the way this team was assembled to compete in the AFC North against the Steelers and Ravens was built incorrectly, instead of drafting/trading/free agents to play defense and be physical Savage decided the best way to beat the Steelers and Ravens were to outscore them and we are seeing the end result with another season of poor defensive play and lack of toughness on defense and offensively we went backwards this season.

Next Head Coach must play and develop the young players such as Harrison, Rucker, Hall ect

I continue to hear people saying this team has too much talent to be playing this bad

Well will someone tell me where is all this supposed talent on this team

Offense:

WR: Edwards and Stallworth and a group of special teamers/5th receivers

OL: Thomas and Steinbach the remainder of this group very average

TE: Winslow (will be gone next season) Heiden=Backup, Will RAC ever play Rucker

RB: Lewis=toast, Harrison should play, Jason Wright=special teams player

QB: Quinn- Too early to judge D.Andersen: You know what you will get

Defense:

DL: Rodgers and nothing else

LB: D'Qwell Jackson, Alex Hall shoes potential and the other LB's are backups only

DB: Eric Wright, Sean Jones not much more

This team has ZERO PLAYMAKERS at linebacker or defensive back positions

We are not helped with ONE OF THE WORST HEAD COACHES IN NFL HISTORY

I really don't believe IMO this team is has talented as we were led to believe.

Poor Management: Phil Savage has to be given much blame because he is the guy that drafted, traded and signed these players that are on the field who have played poorly.

I also feel the way this team was assembled to compete in the AFC North against the Steelers and Ravens was built incorrectly, instead of drafting/trading/free agents to play defense and be physical Savage decided the best way to beat the Steelers and Ravens were to outscore them and we are seeing the end result with another season of poor defensive play and lack of toughness on defense and offensively we went backwards this season.

Next Head Coach must play and develop the young players such as Harrison, Rucker, Hall ect

Good post and the sooner more people understand that SEWAGE is the real problem to the sooner we can dispatch him as needed because even a really good coach will be hamstrung with his miseable personnel decisions..................HE IS THE REAL PROBLEM .............and I still am bewildered he gets a free pass from 90% of the fans about the lack of talent especially on D

Archived