THE BROWNS BOARD

Are you guys really that dense?

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

When I was a kid, Browns fans were regarded as some of the bset in the league.

Today Browns fans have become helmet wearing goobers in teh back of the short bus.

Why are any of you mad with today's performance? How do you expect to win football games when our team starts players who competitive teams cast off years ago? Are you that dumb to believe that shit like McGinnest and Jamal really are on par with guys 10 years and 30 less injuries behind?

You don't think teams laugh that we cheer a cripple of a TE who has no game sense and absolutely no ability to make a big play?

Romeo Crennel should not lose his job. He is an average coach serving one of the worst franchises in the NFL. Randy Lerner doesn't really care about football. Phil SEWAGE knows about bringing coffee to Ozzie, and that's it.

The lack of fans in the stands to day warmed my heart, it told me that finally people realize our problems are not about strategy, play calling and all that other bullshit, but instead are about the Browns players being shit.

Shit players = Shit Results

That's the problem.

Guest Ghoolie
Fan support is terrible.

Watch Lerner just sell the team to some Los Angeles group.

I would rather watch Randy Lerner carried down the aisle in a casket.

Yinz need to use an idea from the Pirates and have bobble-head give-aways.

[/color]I'm all for giving the bobbleheads away. That would mean RAC, Savagina, Scissorhands, DA, Andra, Willie and about 40 other guys would be gone.

Doug

When I was a kid, Browns fans were regarded as some of the bset in the league.

Why are any of you mad with today's performance? How do you expect to win football games when our team starts players who competitive teams cast off years ago? Are you that dumb to believe that shit like McGinnest and Jamal really are on par with guys 10 years and 30 less injuries behind?

Romeo Crennel should not lose his job. He is an average coach serving one of the worst franchises in the NFL. Randy Lerner doesn't really care about football. Phil SEWAGE knows about bringing coffee to Ozzie, and that's it.

Shit players equal shit results

When I was young the TV started by saying the "Presenting the Greatest Show in Football" the CB's..........now we should start the games by saying "Bringing the best Sewage in Football by our coffee Bringer"

nice to have you understand we have SEWAGE running the team!

Empty stands are the only thing that will encourage that soccer fag to sell the browns stop feeding the pig!

If theres one thing 4 years without football taught me it was i could live without football dont get me wrong im a diehard browns fan but 10 years of lerner curse and their football style that is not suited for what im used to seeing in the browns has taught me i can still love my team but not support its bad owner he only wants his money if that slows enough he will sell he is not a real browns fan or he would know how to make this club win or at least be hard to beat game in and game out why does he not attend home games much?...as a matter of fact he would insist on it but he is content with his little auto cash system his dad left him having the stupidist fans in the nfl is a good thing for him why should he try?

Hes still gonna get sellouts right?

The ass licking sportscasters in cleveland do little to help generate how bad an owner he really is..hes not a bad guy he does a lot for northern ohio but he is an awful owner and clevelanders should be ashamed of themselves for buying into the hype the fact is still he is an awful owner..

Archived