THE BROWNS BOARD

A Funny Ben/Pouncey Joke

Dawgstucknpa

Heard this on PITTSBURGH radio yesterday...

In discussing what position 20 year old Florida C/G Maurkice Pouncey will be playing for the Steelers, it was suggested that Pouncey will start at Guard because it probably wouldn't be a good idea having Ben's hands in the crotch of any more 20 year olds.....

Gotta love it.

In discussing what position 20 year old Florida C/G Maurkice Pouncey will be playing for the Steelers, it was suggested that Pouncey will start at Guard because it probably wouldn't be a good idea having Ben's hands in the crotch of any more 20 year olds.....

Gotta love it.

An extremely rude and uncalled for exaggeration. Even given the extremely unattractive nature of some of the women associated with BR, as far as I know NONE of them have weighed 312 pounds like Pouncey. With that much body weight it would just take too many beers for him to get them drunk.

An extremely rude and uncalled for exaggeration. Even given the extremely unattractive nature of some of the women associated with BR, as far as I know NONE of them have weighed 312 pounds like Pouncey. With that much body weight it would just take too many beers for him to get them drunk.

He can try knocking him out in the bathroom.

Nice joke at the stoolers expense.

As I was watching the 1st round, Steve Young commented on this pick.

He said, "Only the Steelers could take a Center in the 1st round."

I'm like... What about the Browns last year you f'ing idiot.

I think there were several times when Gruden was ready to lay Steve Young out, and I think there were a few others that would've liked to have knocked him off his high horse, all the props to him for his great career, but frankly he just seemed clueless on his draft commentary!

Gotta love it.

Well... Its something Ben shall have to live with for awhile.

As I was watching the 1st round, Steve Young commented on this pick.

He said, "Only the Steelers could take a Center in the 1st round."

I'm like... What about the Browns last year you f'ing idiot.

I thought that Steve Young sucked and at times the whole crew doing the draft on ESPN sucked.

John Gruden said he really liked or loved every single pick! they just sucked period even Berman

I gave up last season on the ESPN pregame crew. The NFL Network team is head and shoulders better than the ESPN pregame show and their draft coverage was bettter as well.

It's not even close. I stopped watching ESPN 3 years ago. I can't stand Kiper and Mayock is easily the best draft analyst. I also enjoy Eisen but could do without Marshall Faulk or Charles Davis on occasion.

Archived