THE BROWNS BOARD

Ozzie Newsome is God

ATENEARS

Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome pulls off his draft wizardry again with Sergio Kindle at 43, Terrence Cody at 57 and Ed Dickson at 70. Somehow, without a first-round pick, Newsome lands two first-round caliber guys in Kindle and Cody, plus a pass-catching weapon in Dickson.

Kindle was probably bthe best fit I think I seen watching all the draft coverage. As soon as the selected him and put the Ravens name up next to kindle you couldn't help gasping, "Wow, what a great pick/fit that is going to be"

I don't like the idea of trying to run through Ngata and Cody twice a year. Not to mention trying to run around Suggs and Kindle. Baltimore is gonna be tough. Oh I forgot, they have Boldin too!

He is a draft god! oh and don't forget they also have Donte Stallworth. Glad we got some secondary help.

Kindle is a bigger risk than ward but i myself like kindle as well as ward...but yeah newsome has always been pretty good at landing talent often guys others wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole and often at cant lose bargain basement prices to his club....;)

Baloney. Kindle and Cody lasted, he picked em. That isn't wizardy.

Why would the Browns pick Kindle and Cody when they have had a secondary that USED to be the laughingstock

of offenses that passed the Browns silly anytime they needed a first down?

He is a draft god! oh and don't forget they also have Donte Stallworth. Glad we got some secondary help.

That reminds me, I was looking at the Ravens acquisitions and Donte Stallworth didn't pass their physical and was released. I hadn't heard that news anywhere, is that true?

Archived