THE BROWNS BOARD

Brown Pants Gone??

kosar_win

cleveland-browns-training-camp-day-3-dae296f39450099f_medium.jpg

Caption: "It's back to the practice field in Berea for head coach Eric Mangini for the start of rookie minicamp. (Scott Shaw / The Plain Dealer File)"

Not sure if this is a current picture from rookie minicamp or not. But I've been wondering...

Will Holmgren finally return our uniforms to their classic look? Fingers crossed.

I'd like to see Orange pants brought back.

brian_sipe_demon.jpg

I liked the old Brian Sipe look of Orange pants and brown jersey, but we just don't have the same tint of orange or brown anymore. That day-glo orange is ugly and the brown ain't seal brown.

Either return to the classic look or go all white.

I cannot stand the orange pants or jerseys. They make us look like a cartoon or World League team. There are very few things that look good orange....below is the list

Oranges........

2.) Pumpkins ....

I may be the minority but I want to see a brown on brown uni this year. It's time to evolve. And I'm sure the players would appreciate it.

You got your wish, Mopaji. This is coming from a source deep inside the organization: "there will be new alternates for the Cleveland Browns in the 2010-11 season. The Browns did not wear their alternates last season, which sported a number on the side of the helmet, and sports striped socks.

This new alternate is supposedly a combination of both alternates. It includes Brown pants"

phpnJVlxt-Cle%202010%20alternate.jpg

You got your wish, Mopaji. This is coming from a source deep inside the organization: "there will be new alternates for the Cleveland Browns in the 2010-11 season. The Browns did not wear their alternates last season, which sported a number on the side of the helmet, and sports striped socks.

This new alternate is supposedly a combination of both alternates. It includes Brown pants"

Oh man why are we messing with the helmets?! No logo, No numbers! I don't care as much about the color of the uniform as long as we keep the helmets the same..

phpnJVlxt-Cle%202010%20alternate.jpg

You're the only "source" for this. I don't buy it. I doubt we will see any changes. And I really hope we do away with the shit colored pants.

You're the only "source" for this. I don't but it. I doubt we will see any changes. And I really hope we do away with the shit colored pants.

Well, listen, I also had another one confirm this. I dunno where, but somewhere. He told me that it is real and not fake. The Browns totally plan to do this too.

i hope the brown pants are gone. BTW, dark on dark unis (no matter what team) look like pajamas.

I agree.

I want the brown back to seal brown.....much lighter than what we have now.....pull up a Jim Brown game photo....though I will say I don't mind orange pants as a option, or even orange jersey's as an occasional option.

Part of the mystique is similar to PSU....the uni's don't change much....our throw back uni's are our unis.....minus white helmets.

Oh dear God ... I don't normally comment on these uniform threads, but let's get this straight: Brown on White and White on White. That's it. And never choose the Brown on White in the warm weather months for strategic reasons.

That's it.

Orange helmets. Orange helmet cupcakes at the tailgates. And Hoorta's Orange Shit to drink.

Otherwise ... Brown and White.

Zombo

Oh dear God ... I don't normally comment on these uniform threads, but let's get this straight: Brown on White and White on White. That's it. And never choose the Brown on White in the warm weather months for strategic reasons.

That's it.

Orange helmets. Orange helmet cupcakes at the tailgates. And Hoorta's Orange Shit to drink.

Otherwise ... Brown and White.

Zombo

AMEN to that.

You know...I like tradition just as much as the next guy, but I'm about to say something here that could boarder on heresy....

I think the Browns should just get a logo makeover.

I know...I know....BUT before you kill me on this board think about it. After the Bucs got their makeover...Superbowl....The F'n Broncos...Superbowl....The Seahawks and Cards....Made it to a Superbowl...

A change may do us good....Thoughts?

I cannot stand the orange pants or jerseys. They make us look like a cartoon or World League team. There are very few things that look good orange....below is the list

Oranges........

Traffic cones ?

Archived