THE BROWNS BOARD

Full Speed- Straight Ahead-The bottom is coming fast!

hammertime

Buckle up Folks this is going to be one nasty wreck.

Anyone want to comment on the carnage about to ensue. Rock bottom is in sight and were gaining speed. I heard the comment about 1 or 2 plays aways from turning things around and threw up.

We are going to get all kinds of lovely new things to talk about once they blow the team up this off-season. Should be exciting. We're back to being an expansion team now... oh the excitement.

We are going to get all kinds of lovely new things to talk about once they blow the team up this off-season. Should be exciting. We're back to being an expansion team now... oh the excitement.

I'm thinking there might be some really cool jersey's on the clearance rack soon. How easy do the names come of the back of those things?

We are a new GM a new HC and an all new coordinator package and staff and about 50% new players and 4 more years away from maybe seeing a playoff but thats only if you have faith that randy"soccer rulz the nfl"lerner can put the right people in place so i think this team is doomed unless the nfl steps in and asks soccer mom to sell his team to a real nfl enthusiast...

And that ain't gonna happen...

I'm thinking there might be some really cool jersey's on the clearance rack soon. How easy do the names come of the back of those things?

No need to peel the name off. Just put some duct tape over it and write another name on it like I did. I turned my Courtney Brown jersey into a Shaun Rogers jersey!

Seems as if Chud is a dud. What the freakin is the reason for the center to be blocking right, and Thomas and Steinback blocking left, on pass plays where the mlb or whoever it is, zips into Quinn or Anderson before they get get a play off?

What the heyl is going on? Is Chud trying to get all his qb's injured? Or is he trying to get Crennel fired?

And what the HEYL is this embarrassing "pass defense" which isn't? Why have as many as FOUR Browns defenders simply stand near or behind, receivers (but never in FRONT OF THEM), and then simply letting the receiver catch the stupid pass, and maybe then try to limit the receiver from running after the catch?

The Browns pass defense would have given any offensive or defensive lineman a good or great day playing qb.

What the freakin?

Braylon Edwards has dropped more passes than any other receiver in the ENTIRE NFL ?

I would trade Braylon next spring before the draft. Get his egotistical rockhands self out of town. Put Winslow in at wr to take his place.

Or bring up the big kid from the practice squad next year.

How the heyl do the Browns have outstanding protection last year, and this year, not much, too often?

It's looking exactly like what I have been not seeing before, last year:

The Browns players have lost respect and belief in this coaching staff. Seems like the entire team is po'd at their coaches.

Even the special teams have gone kaput.

Pitiful.

• 3 weeks later...
I would say we're at the bottom, but... this is the Browns, c'mon be realistic! Dorsey could get knocked out for the year against the Titans, Harrison could break his ribs, and Joe Thomas could spontaneously combust!

How is Ken Dorsey feeling today? I feel like i should edit your Joe Thomas quote :angry:

so what kind of lease agreement do the Browns have with the stadium?

The lease is good through the 2029 season. It was a 30 year deal signed in 1999. The Cleveland Browns aren't going anywhere, although the Baltimore Browns signed a 15 year lease and that's up after 2010. It would be nice if we could bring Ozzie and the original Browns back home and ship this mess off to L.A.

-Al

Archived