THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Bernie Kosar?

Lumbergh

Someone told me they heard the Browns scheduled a 4pm press conference today as well. I guess it was on the radio, dont know what station. Can anyone confirm this?

I beleive the announcemnt is concerning there the upcoming draft-in order to not screw it up, there forfeiting all of their picks to more unfortunate teams.

Charity can be so beatiful. :lol:

RAC said ran late due to meetings....no changes yet, RAC still coach.

This is the 1st time in RAC tenure that the Browns presser was late....

Basically nothing yet.

Keep me updated WPB, maybe we can get gathered in the tavern and discuss the presser?

Savage probably needed to rehearse some things with fats to make sure to much wasnt said or known and to cover stuff up thats the way this wafflehouse organization tends to work these days..

I find romeo's press conferences to be none informative and full of jive anyway..

Bernie would be a Great QB coach... He can read defenses. He might be a great choice to put up in the box and call the audibles until one of our QB's learns the system...

Bernie would have to seek assistance with his ...Beverage Dependence. Then again ...that might be helpful with the Cleveland Job ! Lord knows Romeos Dependence on ARBY`s hasnt worked out !

Archived