THE BROWNS BOARD

Cowher says no

YtownBrownsBacker

Bernie Kosar HC

Clay Matthews DC

Brian Sipe OC

Wooo Hooo !!! :lol:

........ what the heck, Michael Dean Perry as Special Teams Coach !!!!!!

We had folks wanting Joe Greene for HC... the Old Stars are usually NOT the Answer.... Though I respect Kosar..... He could be ok.

You do mean Joe Greene do you not.........funny insulting a hall of famer by mispelling his name

hmmm ...I typed the "e''... apparently not...lol. No Biggie... Sorry for my lack of perfection. Fixed... thanks for your diligence !

Bill Cowher wouldn't wipe his ass with Phil Sewage let alone work for him.

PULLLLLEEEZE, can we stop being stupid here?

NO QUALITY candidate will work for Phil Sewage FORGET ABOUT IT.

You are absolutely right.......................No established coach will come to a team where the headcoach has 100% say so on personnel decisions. The only thing you get is a retread like Dennis Green or some young buck with no experience.

Good coaches won't want to walk into a situation where they are set up to fail.

Well, the newest rumor is Billick. Balt. won dispite Billick, not because of him.

Marty, Billick, Tice, Green and Reid.........................all retreads you can keep them.

I would rather have Billick than most of the other retreds out there, and since that's

probably what we are going to get.......... What we really need is a disciplinarian like

coughlin or I hate to say it but bellicheck. Anyone that would be willing to beat braylon

into remembering that he actually has hands. and maybe even talk the db's into at least

pretending to tackle.

Archived