THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland fickle phukers

Solon16

http://national-football-league-nfl.suite1...ffseason_glance

Man let it begin here....Lotsa you wanna dog savage..., while I absolutely HATE some of his moves. I'll discuss....Let's look at some facts....some mention draft choices, some say FA moves, some say egotist, some say Opie? Let's Go........Do you think the national media would put us on Natioanal tv 5 times if we didn't have the talent? if you do...you are kidding yourself , they are about $!!! 6 pro-bowlers after not having but 1 since 99'.

I'll pull a few good men "those are the facts and they are undisputed",

Say what you what about going out and getting the best Center in football.... Getting an over-paid Baxter to anchor the backfield and having them go down......Allpro-center AND guard.... one 1 fking snap!... and then managing to get us a "decent" Frayley out of ten of other dudes, before the season with 2 weeks notice...

Schaffer you say??? was agreed by all when we signed him...we over-paid cause noOne wanted to come to Cleveland at the time, We got Bentley and JJ(soarly missed), cause they are from here and love Cleveland Browns, those two and Zastidill(unfuckingsung) ,,(look at frost and the other douche we had),,, Only came back here cause they WANTED too...Chaulk that up to up Cribbs and Frye...They wanted to play....here.....when noone else did...

Everybody dissed us....Abraham, clements,ty law round 1,on and on...even kalimba freakin edwards turned us down....sheeeeeeot!

Talk about Travis Wilson....I'll say who are your top 5 GM's? I do the diggin...let's match up Current GM's Drafts....since Savage....let's go... p.s have to include udfa's ...sorry!

This is for rich....Henry got F'd by Butchie and this org....before PS got here and was determined to leave....Northcutt you say??? Perkins was a BOMB...the only reason we even thought about keeping him.....I was a real Perkins fan...returned 3 kicks in one game against UCLA, n e way, he bombed (they all miss), so did I.

Crocker was a good tackler but he is playin for the Bengals and previously with the Falcons....and seems to me I've heard his name once last week since he left....just a guy...

Speegle, Mcmillan, baboo, 3-4 filler....junk...thought Hamilton was a good safety....pittman, hawian dude, filler.....get lucky sometimes, sometimes don't..... Dilfer...who else was out there? Frye...Big swing...big miss!

How you blame this on Savage I can see some of it...but I love a GM that pulls the freaking trigger and swings the bat instead of watchin the pitch.

P.S. Like Alex Hall and Like athaya rubin(sp) as well...Bmac a great nickle back...great 5th rounder. and Gave Andra Davis a contract...he shit the bed and removed it, started CF after one game CANNED him, Signed fisk stewart,washington, because of RAC saw them play...canned em' , Tried like heck to to keep Travis wilson...canned him...was in love with hubbard(after traded a fuckin pick for his dumb ass(HATED IT), Canned him...

Say what you want about his ego.....he's swallowed it often here... but I think he'll be another belicheck if we are dumb enopugh to let him go!

PEACE!!

Guest Ghoolie
http://national-football-league-nfl.suite1...ffseason_glance

Man let it begin here....Lotsa you wanna dog savage..., while I absolutely HATE some of his moves. I'll discuss....Let's look at some facts....some mention draft choices, some say FA moves, some say egotist, some say Opie? Let's Go........Do you think the national media would put us on Natioanal tv 5 times if we didn't have the talent? if you do...you are kidding yourself , they are about $!!! 6 pro-bowlers after not having but 1 since 99'.

I'll pull a few good men "those are the facts and they are undisputed",

Say what you what about going out and getting the best Center in football.... Getting an over-paid Baxter to anchor the backfield and having them go down......Allpro-center AND guard.... one 1 fking snap!... and then managing to get us a "decent" Frayley out of ten of other dudes, before the season with 2 weeks notice...

Schaffer you say??? was agreed by all when we signed him...we over-paid cause noOne wanted to come to Cleveland at the time, We got Bentley and JJ(soarly missed), cause they are from here and love Cleveland Browns, those two and Zastidill(unfuckingsung) ,,(look at frost and the other douche we had),,, Only came back here cause they WANTED too...Chaulk that up to up Cribbs and Frye...They wanted to play....here.....when noone else did...

Everybody dissed us....Abraham, clements,ty law round 1,on and on...even kalimba freakin edwards turned us down....sheeeeeeot!

Talk about Travis Wilson....I'll say who are your top 5 GM's? I do the diggin...let's match up Current GM's Drafts....since Savage....let's go... p.s have to include udfa's ...sorry!

This is for rich....Henry got F'd by Butchie and this org....before PS got here and was determined to leave....Northcutt you say??? Perkins was a BOMB...the only reason we even thought about keeping him.....I was a real Perkins fan...returned 3 kicks in one game against UCLA, n e way, he bombed (they all miss), so did I.

Crocker was a good tackler but he is playin for the Bengals and previously with the Falcons....and seems to me I've heard his name once last week since he left....just a guy...

Speegle, Mcmillan, baboo, 3-4 filler....junk...thought Hamilton was a good safety....pittman, hawian dude, filler.....get lucky sometimes, sometimes don't..... Dilfer...who else was out there? Frye...Big swing...big miss!

How you blame this on Savage I can see some of it...but I love a GM that pulls the freaking trigger and swings the bat instead of watchin the pitch.

The Browns are on National TV every week. They put the Browns on 5 times into prime time and then prayed. That had more to do with the NFL helping out the fading popularity of one of the league's band names. Did you see how few people were in the stands? Enough of this buulschidt optimism already, you guys sound like idiots. This franchise is in disarray. Its a mess and it isn't getting better. You know it, and I know it.

Sewage must go NOW.

The Browns are on National TV every week. They put the Browns on 5 times into prime time and then prayed. That had more to do with the NFL helping out the fading popularity of one of the league's band names. Did you see how few people were in the stands? Enough of this buulschidt optimism already, you guys sound like idiots. This franchise is in disarray. Its a mess and it isn't getting better. You know it, and I know it.

Sewage must go NOW.

HAHAHAHAH simmer down mel gibson...... Did I mention we had the most receiving yards at WR, and passing yards, and receiving yards or catches by a TE, or second most rushing yards since(gulp) Jim Brown...most here were barely alive if at all.... you are wrong as usual Ghoulardi

HAHAHAHAH simmer down mel gibson...... Did I mention we had the most receiving yards at WR, and passing yards, and receiving yards or catches by a TE, or second most rushing yards since(gulp) Jim Brown...most here were barely alive if at all.... you are wrong as usual Ghoulardi

P.S you are a Misanthrope! always have been....put that in your accordian and smoke it...

misanthropists unite!! find me, feel the hate!! haha-huh!

you make some pretty good points above solon. it's good to be reminded sometimes to refresh the perspective. this is the united slaves of amnesia, afterall. savage's hits haven't been awe-inspiring by any stretch. i think the misses overshadow the positives at this point in the game.

i can't help but feel like we gained absolutely nothing this year.

if i find out cosey coleman is having a more productive year than corey williams i just might have to.......i dunno. write an email or somethin' i guess.

misanthropists unite!! find me, feel the hate!! haha-huh!

you make some pretty good points above solon. it's good to be reminded sometimes to refresh the perspective. this is the united slaves of amnesia, afterall. savage's hits haven't been awe-inspiring by any stretch. i think the misses overshadow the positives at this point in the game.

i can't help but feel like we gained absolutely nothing this year.

if i find out cosey coleman is having a more productive year than corey williams i just might have to.......i dunno. write an email or somethin' i guess.

Good to have some perspective.... I do believe, corey williams is a sol.id #2 draft piick... sorry....

n e way.... what about PS fighting for propers in the backround....love it....him beating up Collins...?... go back to the soccer league...beat it...

I really don't care... I like Phil Savage...I hate RAc as a Head coach...if he was a def. coordin... If he didn't blitz a safetyb or ILB on an inside blitz when we have the very best NT in football....taking up 3 inside guys....stupid's scheme in history of football...place that with the end of the first half of the Pitt game and the fuckin dumbass goes for a field goal against the most hated rival(not n e more) when we haven't been inside their 30 the whole game...in the pouring rain??? f u RAC....peace on ya....Savage ain't it!

PS "gets it" it all starts with the LINES...the trenches...I believe right now we have very good Lines on both sides...P.s "gets it" when it comes to Center,QB,RB and NT MLB and safety must be a strength of your team....in the middle....Bentley,Frayley/nice tries, DA Quinn TBD, J lew was a huge part of 8th ranked O last year...Has gotten us a #1 WR(though his season was unimaginable this year....A good TE with TE in waiting...Dainty Stallworthless at this point...a non-factor but coulda shoulda woulda......Man did we miss JJ this year. Drafted Dqwell,and bell, got the Best nt in football and drafted Pool...not impressed with Dqwell or pool but He "gets it"...

He delivered an 8th ranked offense last year and 6 probowlers... Fixed the O-line finally,d-line is fixed IMO...needed to see what Bell brings and Dqwell is teetering on backup(we should trade him)....We need a corner and ILb's, and a much better SS. Pool better at FS imo...jones is alot of talk.

So I think and like his IDEA of fixin the team...we have come a LONG way. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water...RAC is to blame...plain and simple.

We can disagree till the Moon turns green..........IT ALL STARTS WITH SKILL AND IMPACT PLAYERS...........the trenches guys are a dime a dozen...........except a kick ass pass rushing IMPACT DE

Guest Masters

Sewage must go NOW.

So what you are saying Ghoolie is that ESPN, NFL network, NBC, and the NFL its self were all wrong? The Browns had no talent on the team and no chance to succeed.

See you prove the point every time you bring up all the national TV CLE is on this year. That CLE does have talent on the team and should be much better on the field than they are.

Guest Masters
the trenches guys are a dime a dozen...........

Ask Big Ben about that one. Dime a dozen gets you leading the league in sacks two years in a row. If Ben wasn't as athletic and big as he is, he'd be toast right now. PIT stays with your dime a dozen aproach, his career will get cut short. Which would be a shame.

We can disagree till the Moon turns green..........IT ALL STARTS WITH SKILL AND IMPACT PLAYERS...........the trenches guys are a dime a dozen...........except a kick ass pass rushing IMPACT DE

Well you would be right if we ran a 4-3....So I believe you mean a Kick ass pass rushing outside LB...which he tried to get in Wimbley. We need a much better RB than we have now...imo that's about it on O as far as impact Players...we have them. Another wr but not a huge need imo. BE 's fall/slide has been unheard of. he'll get it back.

8th rank O last year...we have impact players

Well if Sewage and Crennel had half a brain they would have been running the 4-3 since day one.............as personnel were better suited to do that..............but they put square pegs in round holes and keep doing it

Well if Sewage and Crennel had half a brain they would have been running the 4-3 since day one.............as personnel were better suited to do that..............but they put square pegs in round holes and keep doing it

I believe we would have seen some 4/3 this year until R. Smith went down

My problem is they inherited a team to play the 4-3 and never converted it to a team to play the 3-4 and here we are four years later still playing the 3-4 without the people

Unless a deal is made for the new coach to run the whole 9 yards(which I'm not a fan of), Savage is staying. The browns only got there asses kicked 2 maybe 3 games this season so far. If the offense executes a couple key plays and if the defense doesn't lay down and piss right in the air in the other 2, the browns would be 8-3 and a totally different look on the season.

Seasons prior to last year, the browns looked like a joke on the field and got lucky when they did win. There has obviously been a turn around in our level of competitiveness and thats due to the talent that has been aquired. The best coaches are the ones who are able pull extrodinary results out of their talent. I'd say RAC has the ability to pull mediocre results, thus, a mediocre team.

RAC goes...Savage stays....Next Thread Please!

Unless a deal is made for the new coach to run the whole 9 yards(which I'm not a fan of), Savage is staying. The browns only got there asses kicked 2 maybe 3 games this season so far. If the offense executes a couple key plays and if the defense doesn't lay down and piss right in the air in the other 2, the browns would be 8-3 and a totally different look on the season.

Seasons prior to last year, the browns looked like a joke on the field and got lucky when they did win. There has obviously been a turn around in our level of competitiveness and thats due to the talent that has been aquired. The best coaches are the ones who are able pull extrodinary results out of their talent. I'd say RAC has the ability to pull mediocre results, thus, a mediocre team.

RAC goes...Savage stays....Next Thread Please!

I think this a good thread thanks....you move on to the next one please. 3-4 LB .... Inside! Running back Safety and Corner and WR. 09'

I think this a good thread thanks....you move on to the next one please. 3-4 LB .... Inside! Running back Safety and Corner and WR. 09'

Never seen anybody bump their own threads and talk to themselves more than you do. Do you read the rest of the board at all?

Just curious old buddy.

Never seen anybody bump their own threads and talk to themselves more than you do. Do you read the rest of the board at all?

Just curious old buddy.

Sure I do....But as you say I don't bring anything to this site....but I make good points in this thread...relevent ones as well. What do you think of Derrick Washington(rb) from missouri? Batch from Texas tech or Kendall Hunter RB from OSU? What about Javon Ringer from msu? We need a second or third round RB....Cj Spiller? AJ davis? from Clemson? ... McCoy from Pitt announced he's returning for senior year. what second or third round RB do you want if we get one there?

Archived