THE BROWNS BOARD

Raise your middle leg

pl4tinum

I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?

As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.

I will be watching every single game.

Not that I'm a glutton for punishment, just that it should be interesting to see how the team responds

to tough times.

That, and watching the coaching staff's interaction with the players during the game. Just because

my instincts kicked in on that one...

I will watch, because as painful as it is to watch on Sunday, I am a loyal Browns fan and will continue to watch the travesty that is the Browns.

One of the main reasons to keep watching, is to hang out in the Tavern with all of my fellow Browns fans, commenting on anything and everything. Plus the use of chat sounds(Boooo) and the occaisonal boob pic makes Sundays bearable, even though the game is usuallly brutal to watch. Thanks to my fellow Tavernites for making Sundays enjoyable. :P

Anderception

That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.

Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.

- Tom F.

I'm just curious as to how many of you are going to watch or go to the game. I'd expect that some of us will say we won't watch and then will anyway... but as of right now, knowing that we're stuck with Crennelephant, Savagina and Anderception from now until the end of the season, are you done for the year?

As of right now, I'm not even interested in the least... and I can't see myself wasting the time to watch the game this weekend.

Not gonna watch...? go back to fucking recess....punk bitch!

That's hilarious! Have you noticed that DA gets complimented now when he throws the football to the wrong area codes? Seriously, it's like "way to throw it away - there was no chance of that sucker gettin intercepted." Meanwhile there's a few open targets questioning themselves for wasting the time sprinting on that play.

Who's going to be the better franchise at the end of the year - the Cleveland Browns or the Detroit Lions? It's gettin close but I think Dumb Ass gives Detroit the edge.

- Tom F.

Sorry Flugs,...I g=otta d a gree... Let's have a real solid convo. I say we beat Indy...right here right now!!!

I have to watch. I am a Browns fan - it is in my blood. How can I not watch? It's the Browns.

There's the perfect answer right there.

If I had the money, the time off work and the liver capacity, I'd fly back to Cleveland and watch the team again this Sunday no problem. It was a long way to go for 6 points last weekend but it's still Browns ever day for me.

Howie.

lumbergh is he right? did you turn off the quinn games or did you watch anyway?

I watched the thursday nighter on the NFL.com stream that I've decided pretty much sucks. I watched the monday nighter on TV. And I watched Sunday's game on a blogger's stream which was actually pretty good quality.

I have been a fan of Cleveland sports since I was born....44 years of the Indians/Cavs/Crusaders/Barons/Browns....and I have watched every single game I could of every single season for every single team during that time....and there have been far worse train wrecks than this.

I don't see any reason to stop now!!!

GO BROWNS!!!

and yes...GO ANDERSON!!!

and yes...GO ANDERSON!!!

back to Scapoose!....FAST!

LOL.

For me it's not about who is at QB so much as Crennel is still at HC and Lerner ain't doing anything about it. By not firing him he's basically condoning poor coaching. Why not let Chud or someone else in the organization get some HCing experience for 5 games, the team is toast anyway.

I'm sure I'll end up watching... I just really don't feel like watching right now...

I can watch anything with the right amount of alcohol.

I don't care what the situation is with the team, if there's a game on I'm gonna watch it. Whether we're a playoff contender, or we're winless, I will watch just because there's something about all those orange helmets running around on TV that I love.

Football is the greatest sport ever invented, and I only get 16 chances a year to watch my team play.

Archived