THE BROWNS BOARD

My Biggerst Fear May Come To Fruition....

nickers

Assuming the season was over now.....The Browns finish out 5-11...RAC is fired but Opie remains in some scouting capacity...Doeas his influence have enough Impact for the Browns to Trade Quinn and keep Dumb Ass...The very prospect of this frightens me...Quinn never really getting the chance to prove himself and we wind up getting stuck with crapola at the QB pos....Its just all getting out of hand...My spirit feels betrayed and dissapointed by this organization ...

Assuming the season was over now.....The Browns finish out 5-11...RAC is fired but Opie remains in some scouting capacity...Doeas his influence have enough Impact for the Browns to Trade Quinn and keep Dumb Ass...The very prospect of this frightens me...Quinn never really getting the chance to prove himself and we wind up getting stuck with crapola at the QB pos....Its just all getting out of hand...My spirit feels betrayed and dissapointed by this organization ...

I think it far more likely we keep DA if PS goes and RAC stays. With Savage....he has to justify the trade for BQ more than he has to justify getting a little less for DA (he still got him for free...so anything is still a good deal).

Guest 88fingerslewy

Think about someone who's done you wrong in the past. Friend or family, I'm sure most people here by their aggressive nature, would probably not just sit there and take it. But when it comes to the Browns, what has this team REALLY given us to cheer about that didn't end in disappointment. Year after year....in the ass....in the ass....in the ass, kind of like a Saturday night chez lumburgh

Are we loyal or just plain stupid?

I think it far more likely we keep DA if PS goes and RAC stays. With Savage....he has to justify the trade for BQ more than he has to justify getting a little less for DA (he still got him for free...so anything is still a good deal).

Astute assessment congrats................please god make Sewage go away

I think you hit the nail on the head. Phil wants Quinn. RAC and Chud want DA.

I think it all depends on the new coach and if he is a strong coach or not.

Face it...the new coach hasn't seen anything out of Quinn...2 games and a hand in a cast isn't going to make him sure Quinn is a player in this league.

I would say the odds are good neither Quinn or Anderson is a player on this team 2-3 years down the road once the new regime takes over, so we might as well quit picking one qb over the other because the new coach/GM is going to get the person they want...

If savage isn't the one making the picks in this years draft, nothing says we won't draft a Sam Bradford or someone else.

You never know, the new coach may have been of the opinion of many others who caused Quinn to "drop" when he was in the draft.

If we get a new group, everybody needs to be ready for things much different than what you envision....it happens every time....and it should..look at the dynamics of it....if the new coach comes in and says, yes, the talent is fine, then he has to win right away because he is saying that talent wasn't the problem...same with a GM really.

You start turning over 60% of a team, you build 2-3 years right there since you can say things really sucked and it took 2-3 years just to get the talent level up to a minimum level.

And really guys....the fact is our team isn't very good, so I have to believe we have bought what Savage was selling.....but I don't think the talent is all that good....we have maybe 3 players who could start for any NFL team...Thomas, Rogers, and maybe Dawson...Edwards couldn't start for every other team, Winslow, maybe, and he is a BD left-over, Wimbley?? Jackson?? Pool?? Wright?? McDonald?? Sowells??,Bell??....

You need to be honest.....my opinion is this whole thing needs to be scrapped.....to me it is kind of like that person you know or knew who kept this old car he thought was a classic, was always fixing it up....and in his eyes it was a great car but in the eyes of nearly everybody else, it was a POS.

I don't disagree with you assessment Shep...I see it that way too.....assuming Savage is still here.

I am beginning to see Savage gone as well, in which case, I think my assessment comes in to play.

With lerner in charge and all of the(i believe in him fans) all of our nightmares are going to come true lerner with one little interview has convinced (yet again) many of the faithful and blindly so that he is really present a real in charge guy and he will fix everything(again) this time he basically says...he is content with things the way they are he feels he has the right people to win and we just need to be patient with savage after all we went 10-6 last year we must have done something right?

Im out of patience with randy"soccer fag" lerner if he screws up again im firing the cleveland browns from my sunday viewing live and on tv until he sells them the errogant little fag actually had the balls to talk about how big a privilige it is to own an nfl team when he did nothing to earn that right he inherited it and notice the fag says privilage to own an nfl team not how much he loves owning the browns it could be the raiders for all he cares shame on me if the little soccer fagboy turns it around to hell with these expansion browns if he does not...

They have the colors and the city but they dont have the heart or the soul of the real cleveland browns from the top down...this organizatin lacks the ability to deal with the harshness of reality to win in the nfl..

With lerner in charge and all of the(i believe in him fans) all of our nightmares are going to come true lerner with one little interview has convinced (yet again) many of the faithful and blindly so that he is really present a real in charge guy and he will fix everything(again) this time he basically says...he is content with things the way they are he feels he has the right people to win and we just need to be patient with savage after all we went 10-6 last year we must have done something right?

Im out of patience with randy"soccer fag" lerner if he screws up again im firing the cleveland browns from my sunday viewing live and on tv until he sells them the errogant little fag actually had the balls to talk about how big a privilige it is to own an nfl team when he did nothing to earn that right he inherited it and notice the fag says privilage to own an nfl team not how much he loves owning the browns it could be the raiders for all he cares shame on me if the little soccer fagboy turns it around to hell with these expansion browns if he does not...

They have the colors and the city but they dont have the heart or the soul of the real cleveland browns from the top down...this organizatin lacks the ability to deal with the harshness of reality to win in the nfl..

Soccer fag?

Dude its only Americans wearing the helmets. I'd play rugby against you guys anyday. Sort the pretty boys from the men when

your melon gets squashed and you dont get a break every 10 seconds.

Archived