THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy Thanksgiving

Solon16

Now that I am again personna non grata and likely to be booted soon as usual ........thanks my man and may all here have a happy holiday season and may Good Ship America right itself from the destruction of the last eight years of lunacy............WE LOVE YOU AMERICA

Even you Ghoolie

You too Solon!!!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in here! Thanks for letting me vent and bounce my football frustrations of yuz all. I'm never disappointed in the replies whether they agree or disagree. There's some fans in here that are REALLY good at making me feel better or diffusing my football induced bi-polar.

As you were...,

- Tom F.

Guest ATENEARS

Happy Thanksgiving to all members of TheBrownsBoard.

It has been a very trying season; not only have the Browns laid an egg on season expectations, but we had to move our 9yr mainstay tailgate spot because of construction downtown. That construction has now been halted at the pile of dirt stage because developers sunk all their construction money into the stock market and lost. We found a promising new tailgate site, only to have our vehicles broken into after our initial party. Meanwhile back here on the forum, we made a needed move to a larger platform and it could not hold our crowd on game days, so we sought a more stable platform and made our home here where we've finally been pleased. At one time we were paying for three different hosts, we are down to an overlap of two now and will be solely on this forum in a week or two. It's no guess that our parallel retail store (TheBrownstore.com) has felt the wrath that every other American retail business has this year. If we had to put a number on the down volume of sales, it would near the -80% range. We've shut-down the tailgate party already for the season, as this was just the strangest stretch of night games, vandalism, no-shows, etc that we've ever endeared.

But we're still standing!

We are really excited to ride this nice forum format through 2009 and for many coming seasons without change, and we plan to break-in our new tailgate spot and throw some very memorable parties in that lot next season. We have assembled a great staff of Moderators here that care a lot about the make-up of this place, never missing a beat through all the moving and re-learning of new controls. The Browns will rebound on the field as well, I just have that feeling.

I see 2009 being a HUGE season for not only TheBrownsBoard, but for the whole Browns Town Nation. We spent this season building a more solid foundation and we are ready now for a long haul.

I want to send out a THANK YOU to everyone here who rolled with all the punches thrown at us this season. Thank all the members for sticking with us and Thank all the Moderators for overseeing the daily duties. Special Thank-you to KSHutchins for stepping up into an Admin role and supporting myself through the move(s) and planning for the future.

We've been busy here, too busy to even help keep our Mod's up-to-date on many of the changes, but everyone has been awesome and everyone stepped over the construction dust to keep this place moving forward. I really appreciate my extended family here.

Here's to 2009, and us starting to use all of these new foundations to the fullest and start to really have some fun again.

Best wishes to all.

-Stan

Happy Thanksgiving gang.

I am thankful for my family and friends and all the bounty I have in my life.

I am thankful God has given the wisdom to understand I don't give thanks nearly enough, and thankful He has granted me at least one more day to rectify the problem.

Happy Thanksgiving to all members of TheBrownsBoard.

It has been a very trying season; not only have the Browns laid an egg on season expectations, but we had to move our 9yr mainstay tailgate spot because of construction downtown. That construction has now been halted at the pile of dirt stage because developers sunk all their construction money into the stock market and lost. We found a promising new tailgate site, only to have our vehicles broken into after our initial party. Meanwhile back here on the forum, we made a needed move to a larger platform and it could not hold our crowd on game days, so we sought a more stable platform and made our home here where we've finally been pleased. At one time we were paying for three different hosts, we are down to an overlap of two now and will be solely on this forum in a week or two. It's no guess that our parallel retail store (TheBrownstore.com) has felt the wrath that every other American retail business has this year. If we had to put a number on the down volume of sales, it would near the -80% range. We've shut-down the tailgate party already for the season, as this was just the strangest stretch of night games, vandalism, no-shows, etc that we've ever endeared.

But we're still standing!

We are really excited to ride this nice forum format through 2009 and for many coming seasons without change, and we plan to break-in our new tailgate spot and throw some very memorable parties in that lot next season. We have assembled a great staff of Moderators here that care a lot about the make-up of this place, never missing a beat through all the moving and re-learning of new controls. The Browns will rebound on the field as well, I just have that feeling.

I see 2009 being a HUGE season for not only TheBrownsBoard, but for the whole Browns Town Nation. We spent this season building a more solid foundation and we are ready now for a long haul.

I want to send out a THANK YOU to everyone here who rolled with all the punches thrown at us this season. Thank all the members for sticking with us and Thank all the Moderators for overseeing the daily duties. Special Thank-you to KSHutchins for stepping up into an Admin role and supporting myself through the move(s) and planning for the future.

We've been busy here, too busy to even help keep our Mod's up-to-date on many of the changes, but everyone has been awesome and everyone stepped over the construction dust to keep this place moving forward. I really appreciate my extended family here.

Here's to 2009, and us starting to use all of these new foundations to the fullest and start to really have some fun again.

Best wishes to all.

-Stan

Satn, I know I say it privately, but we are all thankful for your hard work (along with others like Kathy) who do so much behind the scenes stuff to keep this board up and running. Right now, this format is all coming together and we are assembling a new crop of good posters to go along with the old guard.

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

I love all you guys. You're like a second dysfunctional family. I really appreciate that I can come here and hang out anytime I want.

Eat until you puke and then go for that midnight slice of pie.

Doug

Archived