San Diego Chargers

Kansas City Chiefs

Green Bay Packers

Chicago Bears

Minnesota Vikings

Detroit Lions

AFC South (Jags or Texans)

AFC East (Miami or Buffalo)

No Colts, no Titans, no Cowboys, no Eagles.

As we stand here today, it looks more friendly than '08.

Looks MUCH better on paper than this years sched did.

Just a bit of trivia, next year will be the Vikings first regular season visit to the Lakefront since December of 1989. 20 Years! They will be the last of the other 31 teams to visit CBS.

I was AT that game in '89. Van Waiters caught the winning TD in OT from Mike Pagel on a fake field goal. To this day that day was the coldest I've ever been in my life.

Doug

Predicting the NFL year-to-year is nearly impossible. I don't think that schedule is any better than this year.

Oakland will be adding another top 10 talent and eventually they may put it together and if it's next year, that offense will be sick. KC seems to have found a QB and they will address their offensive line and D again. They will be a much different squad than this year. Denver is always going to be dangerous and San Diego the same.

The NFC North is not as bad as advertised, except for Detroit, and if the Vikings get a QB, they will only improve. (How funny would it be if we traded DA to Minny and he comes back here next year as the starter and we SMOKE them because we know how to play DA?)

Realistically, every one of those teams is looking at their schedule and saying "Sweet, Cleveland, that's a W."

Last year was a mirage, fellas. We are still hardcore rebuilding.

A road trip to Chicago sounds nice, I bet tickets are hard to find there though.

I was at that '89 Minnesota game, that was a great finish to the game. Kind of sad that it's been 20 years since our last run of success (1985-89).

I've got a feeling we'll only play one Primetime game next year, probably our annual mugging in Heinz Field on a Sunday or Thursday night. :blink:

A road trip to Chicago sounds nice, I bet tickets are hard to find there though.

I was at that '89 Minnesota game, that was a great finish to the game. Kind of sad that it's been 20 years since our last run of success (1985-89).

I've got a feeling we'll only play one Primetime game next year, probably our annual mugging in Heinz Field on a Sunday or Thursday night. :blink:

I hope we don't have any prime time games.

Archived