THE BROWNS BOARD

I still remember.......

buster

Sorgi ruining our chances to make the playoffs last year.....the Colts throwing their last game of the season. Out of all the teams in the AFC, I would absolutely love to see the Browns play spoiler for them to make the playoffs! :excl:

GO BROWNS!

Sorgi ruining our chances to make the playoffs last year.....the Colts throwing their last game of the season. Out of all the teams in the AFC, I would absolutely love to see the Browns play spoiler for them to make the playoffs! :excl:

GO BROWNS!

It was NOT Sorgi's fault or the Colts fault or anyone else but DEREK ANDERSON. Had that Retard not thrown 4 picks against the powerhouse Bengals we would have made the playoffs. But nope, let that homo ruin our season. God I cannot wait till that prick is ushered out of here.

It was NOT Sorgi's fault or the Colts fault or anyone else but DEREK ANDERSON. Had that Retard not thrown 4 picks against the powerhouse Bengals we would have made the playoffs. But nope, let that homo ruin our season. God I cannot wait till that prick is ushered out of here.

Without question it was DA crapping all over himself in Cincitucky that ruined our chances for the playoffs

Hopefully Romeo will remember and use that as motivation for us. When the schedule came out, I was hoping this game would mean something and we'd get revenge.

I hope we win, but I just don't see it happening...Manning will probably have all day to throw because we just don't want to change our crappy D-scheme.

Archived