THE BROWNS BOARD

Firing People is NOT the solution

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

The Browns are well steeped in player talent, coaching talent and managerial talent. Much more than I think even we know.

The problem we have has more to do with personal assessments, job assignments, and actual talent application.

Lerner needs to hire one of these guys who specializes in efficiency management and motivation. Look, here is an example, I like to watch things away from the main action sometime and it is amzing the things we fans can miss.

For instance, this guy Cedrick Tiptoe was warming up last week passing the football on the sidelines. He was literally ripping it through the air 40 - 45 yards. This guy has a major league arm. Has anyone really considered that THIS may be our QB? Perhaps Tiptoe is the realization of the running-passing QB Cordell Stewart was supposed to be?

Hey, who is to say that a guy like Derrick Andersen at 6'5" would not do well at WR? can he run and catch? Hey, I don't know but if we aren't looking at this kind of stuff, who knows what we are missing?

I would like to see Lerner hire one of these efficiency expert gurus and really get the team focused and on track. We have too much talent to be releasing people.

Who do I see Lerner bringing in?

#1 - Undisputed King --------- Tony Robbins

One of the advantages he has is that he is a giant and he can get your attention.

#2 - Zig Zigler ----------- This guy is most noted for building sales organizations but he knows how to motivate and match the person to the job. He would be a good one.

#3 - Ross Perot ---------- He knows how to build an organization from the top down, and this is Lerner's style. Perot would be a lot of fun to work with.

#4 - James Carville ------- His ability to build a winner is legendary

I would like to hear your ideas about who we could bring in to get this team banging on all fours.

Guest ATENEARS

Did you watch the New Orlean Saints last Monday Night?

The players were playing their asses off and having fun doing so. They flew to the ball, made the bone crushing blocks and tackles. A WR goes down, you insert the next fired-up guy, A Running back gets dinged, grab the next in line. They just continue to roll and have fun.

These players definately need coached up and help getting that fire in their pants and the game returned to fun.

It's all in the attitude. It's not so much a 'Winning attitude' as it is refusing to lose and 'doing anything it takes to get an edge'. Nobody plays the game to just get-by and collect a paycheck - Everyone wants to win, it shouldn't be hard to pay millions to find a motivator to bring that out.

I think you all three have hit a major issue on the head. Yes, indeed that would help and a guy who really was good player assessment guy who brought in better personnel would make it even better. I like the suggestions. I think we should consider Lee Corso as GM.....he would be spunky and funny in the booth.

Ghoolie, i think Tiptoe should be the back up QB behind Cribbs. Quinn should be moved to WR he has some speed and better hands than our other WR's. Anderson should be made TE with his size and height and he has more speed than Winslow who should be moved to Inside Linebacker..............Jamal Lewis would be a great DE he could tap dance through a whole play and never get blocked...

just a few additional ideas to the theme of.........playing harder and kicking ass............

and Stan indeed winning attittude is fundmental.............maybe bringing in some game changer players who refuse to lose like Cribbs are part of it though.............

Attitude is a big difference maker in football....I call it desire....but it is the same thing.

Football is maybe the only sport you can play harder at and get better...because you can unload frustration is a legal manner...you can't really do that in baseball and basketball....i guess hocky is like football....you can skate harder and fly around.

Anyway...we need more players with a desire to win.

#2 - Zig Zigler ----------- This guy is most noted for building sales organizations but he knows how to motivate and match the person to the job. He would be a good one.

Zig Ziglar? LOVE that guy Ghoolie but the problem isn't MARKETING this team to the enormous supply of UNDERSERVED fans. The problem is enhancing the product so there's customer retention and GROWTH. You're an old school guy like me so our DADS interested us with our rich tradition and that's never a tough sell. The next generation is NOT getting what we got. I HATE sounding so negative because I'm a dumb basterd that REFUSES to learn so I'll just vent. Here's what I see from the owner with too many hobbies from too many inheritances:

Let's say you go to a restaurant for their famous fish fries that have been a tradition in your town forever and a new owner takes over promising the SAME wonderful traditions. People will keep coming HOPING it's still there because it's a tradition they've valued for a long time. However, all of a sudden - the food quality sucks, the service has changed and people are getting food poisoning. WHERE do you start with blame? The OWNER who HIRES the person to run his business the right way OR the hand-picked person running the business the wrong way? I'd say it depends on how long it's been bad. If he's had 2 Managers with the same result - he's BAD at hiring the most important person and he's running a bad business cheating the locals. It's why I ALWAYS say even though the coaching SUCKS - does changing 1 symptom resolve all our troubles? Has it YET? Now what happens if you have too many businesses like this that you don't put ALL your attention into? We might as well be owned by Paris Hilton - because at least we'll have our colors.

Look at what the following players/coaches have done after raises or FA signings by Savage:

Orpheus Roye - wore blue jeans to 90% of the games afterwards because he's too worn and torn.

Andra Davis - WTF are ya doing Phil - did you watch highlights of Jamal Lewis running for 500 yards up the middle in just 6 quarters of football on us? Andra Davis was tackling like Casper the Friendly Ghost. That decision REALLY makes me question what he did besides fetching Ozzie's latte's and answering his phone calls like a good secretary.

Leigh Bodden - Every fan knew about his bad ankles but Phil decided to give him a pay raise anyhow. Was he the squid that gave the oft-injured McCutcheon a raise and extension too? If not, excuse me.

Joe Andruzzi - We inherited the bad health/fitness NE wasn't interested in resigning so we became the lucky overpayers. His body was so shotso that he was terrible.

Ryan Tucker - Went AWOL in 06 and got busted using steroids to start 07 - currently injured. Ideal leader Phil?

Denise Northcutt - I'd rather have soccer mom going over the middle and Phil said our roster didn't have a replacement for our return game so let's be honest what he REALLY knew about Cribbs.

Donte Stallworth - there's a reason his on his 4th or 5th unhappy team in just 7-8 years of groin and hammy pulls. Just like this season, he puts the uniform on and shows up for 1 or 2 plays but he's a BUM.

Ted Washington - his career length is older than many of our fans posting in here. Add 385 pounds and a 60 inch waiste line and what do you have? More cap cholesterol and game day heart disease.

Willie McGinest - 6-7 years ago the signing wopuld have been the impact we needed. Now it's occasional and because this ain't NE - his leadership impact is minimal.

Jamal Lewis - in 2007 I LOVED the guy BECAUSE he showed up 15-20 pounds lighter with something to PROVE to his old team and he wanted appreciation from his new team. How did we keep him? He got a raise to stay and those 15-20 pounds re-appeared as did the RB Baltimore lost interest in RIGHT? Phil thinks he's the SAME guy that was running 4.2s and 4.3s out of college. I'm not sure the Harrison lack of involvement gets past the ego of Phil Savage on our boring tiptoefest for 2 yard gains with Lewis.

Todd Granthom - Phil gave him a GREAT job man for our 31st rankings with a salary increased extension like someone was REALLY gonna steal him away as a Head Coach. And what did we learn? He was a cancer - do we KNOW who we're paying? Do we know WHY? Doesn't look like it. Seems to me the guy that should have received the gi-normous raise was our STs Coach after 2007 for seeing Cribbs and Pontbriand in the Pro Bowl, conference best starting field position and Phil Dawson winning games for us with FGs over 50 yards. There was a time when Dawson was a whole lot less reliable.

RAC - Okay, what I DO know is that when he had a competant Supervisor, Owner and a talented team with the right character - NOBODY questioned his ability to coach defense. In fact, he's very well respected around the league for his ability to coach defense on TALENTED teams. That said, what PROOF did anyone have that he could work well with an inexperienced GM, talent pool of team in transition status and an entire front 7 of players that wouldn't make Pittsburgh's roster or Baltimore's roster today? Phil gave him a raise after 3 years of no playoffs so did he KNOW who he was payign again?

It took this team 4 years to find it's first suitable Nose Tackle after countless auditions and we had to do it in Free Agency because we weren't even close in the draft with guys like Hoffman and Oshinowo. When Rogers goes out - we SUCK. And I'm still waiting on a our first REAL LBer I can mention in the same breath as Clay Matthews, Mike Johnson, Chip Banks and even Eddie Johnson. We got a bunch of ankle grabbers that don't get ambitious about tacklign until they see the name on the back of the jersey in pursuit. They're petrified to hit someone. That ain't JUST coaching I'm sorry.

BTW, Shaun Rogers could cover Kellen Winslow downfield right now and WHY? 3 knee surgeris and a few staph infections later he's NO LONGER that kid that gave OSU matchup fits year's ago. There's a little phenomenon called losing steps from wear and tear that HOMERS can't see. Winslow can't block DEs on the edge worth a damn and as we see by countl;ess pushoff flags downfield he;s too slow for periometer work on corners. All that's left? Good hands but even that seems to be slipping with focus and frustration. We can pretend thats coaching all we want but we beat the Giants without him because we had COMPLETE TEs that removed predictability. We're not nearly as talented as some keep saying. Compare 2nd round LBers: LeMarr Woodley vrs D'Qwell Jackson. If that doesn't work compare Woodley to our first round LBer Kam Wimbley. Who's got the talent? Not us! We're moaning about WR - what round was Colston drafted in the same year Phil snagged Travis Wilson in round 2 or 3? Stubbedtoes might be okay - maybe if he had Drew brees instead of toe Cheese throwing him passes he'd look more like Lance Moore that Savage deemed as not in Northcutt's class. I'm sure New Orleans is ecstatic Phil Savage is clueless about talent for passing games. Who's happy with Braylon right now? Being petrified of getting hit is NOT coaching - it's character. Sorry for that bad news folks. If we're so damn talented, why doesn't anyone feel like buying a jersey from this roster? What choices do you have Rogers, Thomas or Cribbs? Used to be a WHOLE lot better than that.

I like to look at Brass trios of owner, gm/equivalent, head coach:

Irsay Jr - Polian - Dungy: any questions?

Craft - Pioli - Belichick: any questions?

Rooney - Kevin Colbert - Mike Tomlin: Nobody knows how good Tomlin is because Dick LeBeau was already there.

Blanc - Mckay - Mike Smith: Smith wasn't a culture shocked coordinator from a utopian environment & he worked????

Alzheimers Davis - does it matter who else?

Al Lerner - Policy - Palmer: franchise pillars Couch & Brown with Scott Milanovich OVER Kurt Warner in Exp Draft

Al Lerner - Butch Davis - Butch Davis: worked better when Butch just focused on coaching as 5-27 was reversed to playoffs. This ain't Miami U where coach holds player hostage w/scholarship - it's pros where player holds coach hostage. Mike Holmgren went to a Superbowl 1 year after he lost his GM duties right? Butch's rah rahs are college material so I find it funny that the same people who pointed that out are iunfuriorated RAC isn't doing rah rahs on game day for men.

Mike Brown - does it matter who else? They resigned Chris Henry against the interest of Marvin Lewis.

Anyway - you get the picture. If all we needed was the RIGHT head coach how come we're looking at our 3rd swing and miss already? I can't say I'm as excited about changing just 1 sympton of the infection UNLESS that is the cure. Hasn't been yet. You gotta treat the ENTIRE infection and you have to understand it to treat effectively.

Thanks for reading!!!

- Tom F. (I want the RIGHT moves this offseason so along with RAC getting his walking papers - other heads need to roll. I USED to be a Phil Savage guy and I like the 2007 draft but is it enough??? No)

"Denise Northcutt - I'd rather have soccer mom going over the middle and Phil said our roster didn't have a replacement for our return game so let's be honest what he REALLY knew about Cribbs."----Flugs

LMAO!!! This reminds me of one of Gilloolie's all time funniest quotes:

"We could always keep Northcunt around to give blow jobs."

Ussually im inclined to agree firing isnt the answer if you have a talented coach crennel is not even close to what i call a talented coach ive tried to lie to myself and say bahh hes just having some bad luck...no he is bad luck neither rac nor his lousy coordinators use the talent we have right they are uninventive in the schemes they run they are lousy at almost every aspect that makes a coach a head coach...

Savage trying to cover his own sorry ass gives me hope randy will do the right and much needed thing...CHANGE COACHES but not from inside the browns organization there is really no talent pool there from upper management down...

Guest Ghoolie
Zig Ziglar? LOVE that guy Ghoolie but the problem isn't MARKETING this team to the enormous supply of UNDERSERVED fans. The problem is enhancing the product so there's customer retention and GROWTH. You're an old school guy like me so our DADS interested us with our rich tradition and that's never a tough sell. The next generation is NOT getting what we got. I HATE sounding so negative because I'm a dumb basterd that REFUSES to learn so I'll just vent. Here's what I see from the owner with too many hobbies from too many inheritances:

Let's say you go to a restaurant for their famous fish fries that have been a tradition in your town forever and a new owner takes over promising the SAME wonderful traditions. People will keep coming HOPING it's still there because it's a tradition they've valued for a long time. However, all of a sudden - the food quality sucks, the service has changed and people are getting food poisoning. WHERE do you start with blame? The OWNER who HIRES the person to run his business the right way OR the hand-picked person running the business the wrong way? I'd say it depends on how long it's been bad. If he's had 2 Managers with the same result - he's BAD at hiring the most important person and he's running a bad business cheating the locals. It's why I ALWAYS say even though the coaching SUCKS - does changing 1 symptom resolve all our troubles? Has it YET? Now what happens if you have too many businesses like this that you don't put ALL your attention into? We might as well be owned by Paris Hilton - because at least we'll have our colors.

Look at what the following players/coaches have done after raises or FA signings by Savage:

Orpheus Roye - wore blue jeans to 90% of the games afterwards because he's too worn and torn.

Andra Davis - WTF are ya doing Phil - did you watch highlights of Jamal Lewis running for 500 yards up the middle in just 6 quarters of football on us? Andra Davis was tackling like Casper the Friendly Ghost. That decision REALLY makes me question what he did besides fetching Ozzie's latte's and answering his phone calls like a good secretary.

Leigh Bodden - Every fan knew about his bad ankles but Phil decided to give him a pay raise anyhow. Was he the squid that gave the oft-injured McCutcheon a raise and extension too? If not, excuse me.

Joe Andruzzi - We inherited the bad health/fitness NE wasn't interested in resigning so we became the lucky overpayers. His body was so shotso that he was terrible.

Ryan Tucker - Went AWOL in 06 and got busted using steroids to start 07 - currently injured. Ideal leader Phil?

Denise Northcutt - I'd rather have soccer mom going over the middle and Phil said our roster didn't have a replacement for our return game so let's be honest what he REALLY knew about Cribbs.

Donte Stallworth - there's a reason his on his 4th or 5th unhappy team in just 7-8 years of groin and hammy pulls. Just like this season, he puts the uniform on and shows up for 1 or 2 plays but he's a BUM.

Ted Washington - his career length is older than many of our fans posting in here. Add 385 pounds and a 60 inch waiste line and what do you have? More cap cholesterol and game day heart disease.

Willie McGinest - 6-7 years ago the signing wopuld have been the impact we needed. Now it's occasional and because this ain't NE - his leadership impact is minimal.

Jamal Lewis - in 2007 I LOVED the guy BECAUSE he showed up 15-20 pounds lighter with something to PROVE to his old team and he wanted appreciation from his new team. How did we keep him? He got a raise to stay and those 15-20 pounds re-appeared as did the RB Baltimore lost interest in RIGHT? Phil thinks he's the SAME guy that was running 4.2s and 4.3s out of college. I'm not sure the Harrison lack of involvement gets past the ego of Phil Savage on our boring tiptoefest for 2 yard gains with Lewis.

Todd Granthom - Phil gave him a GREAT job man for our 31st rankings with a salary increased extension like someone was REALLY gonna steal him away as a Head Coach. And what did we learn? He was a cancer - do we KNOW who we're paying? Do we know WHY? Doesn't look like it. Seems to me the guy that should have received the gi-normous raise was our STs Coach after 2007 for seeing Cribbs and Pontbriand in the Pro Bowl, conference best starting field position and Phil Dawson winning games for us with FGs over 50 yards. There was a time when Dawson was a whole lot less reliable.

RAC - Okay, what I DO know is that when he had a competant Supervisor, Owner and a talented team with the right character - NOBODY questioned his ability to coach defense. In fact, he's very well respected around the league for his ability to coach defense on TALENTED teams. That said, what PROOF did anyone have that he could work well with an inexperienced GM, talent pool of team in transition status and an entire front 7 of players that wouldn't make Pittsburgh's roster or Baltimore's roster today? Phil gave him a raise after 3 years of no playoffs so did he KNOW who he was payign again?

It took this team 4 years to find it's first suitable Nose Tackle after countless auditions and we had to do it in Free Agency because we weren't even close in the draft with guys like Hoffman and Oshinowo. When Rogers goes out - we SUCK. And I'm still waiting on a our first REAL LBer I can mention in the same breath as Clay Matthews, Mike Johnson, Chip Banks and even Eddie Johnson. We got a bunch of ankle grabbers that don't get ambitious about tacklign until they see the name on the back of the jersey in pursuit. They're petrified to hit someone. That ain't JUST coaching I'm sorry.

BTW, Shaun Rogers could cover Kellen Winslow downfield right now and WHY? 3 knee surgeris and a few staph infections later he's NO LONGER that kid that gave OSU matchup fits year's ago. There's a little phenomenon called losing steps from wear and tear that HOMERS can't see. Winslow can't block DEs on the edge worth a damn and as we see by countl;ess pushoff flags downfield he;s too slow for periometer work on corners. All that's left? Good hands but even that seems to be slipping with focus and frustration. We can pretend thats coaching all we want but we beat the Giants without him because we had COMPLETE TEs that removed predictability. We're not nearly as talented as some keep saying. Compare 2nd round LBers: LeMarr Woodley vrs D'Qwell Jackson. If that doesn't work compare Woodley to our first round LBer Kam Wimbley. Who's got the talent? Not us! We're moaning about WR - what round was Colston drafted in the same year Phil snagged Travis Wilson in round 2 or 3? Stubbedtoes might be okay - maybe if he had Drew brees instead of toe Cheese throwing him passes he'd look more like Lance Moore that Savage deemed as not in Northcutt's class. I'm sure New Orleans is ecstatic Phil Savage is clueless about talent for passing games. Who's happy with Braylon right now? Being petrified of getting hit is NOT coaching - it's character. Sorry for that bad news folks. If we're so damn talented, why doesn't anyone feel like buying a jersey from this roster? What choices do you have Rogers, Thomas or Cribbs? Used to be a WHOLE lot better than that.

I like to look at Brass trios of owner, gm/equivalent, head coach:

Irsay Jr - Polian - Dungy: any questions?

Craft - Pioli - Belichick: any questions?

Rooney - Kevin Colbert - Mike Tomlin: Nobody knows how good Tomlin is because Dick LeBeau was already there.

Blanc - Mckay - Mike Smith: Smith wasn't a culture shocked coordinator from a utopian environment & he worked????

Alzheimers Davis - does it matter who else?

Al Lerner - Policy - Palmer: franchise pillars Couch & Brown with Scott Milanovich OVER Kurt Warner in Exp Draft

Al Lerner - Butch Davis - Butch Davis: worked better when Butch just focused on coaching as 5-27 was reversed to playoffs. This ain't Miami U where coach holds player hostage w/scholarship - it's pros where player holds coach hostage. Mike Holmgren went to a Superbowl 1 year after he lost his GM duties right? Butch's rah rahs are college material so I find it funny that the same people who pointed that out are iunfuriorated RAC isn't doing rah rahs on game day for men.

Mike Brown - does it matter who else? They resigned Chris Henry against the interest of Marvin Lewis.

Anyway - you get the picture. If all we needed was the RIGHT head coach how come we're looking at our 3rd swing and miss already? I can't say I'm as excited about changing just 1 sympton of the infection UNLESS that is the cure. Hasn't been yet. You gotta treat the ENTIRE infection and you have to understand it to treat effectively.

Thanks for reading!!!

- Tom F. (I want the RIGHT moves this offseason so along with RAC getting his walking papers - other heads need to roll. I USED to be a Phil Savage guy and I like the 2007 draft but is it enough??? No)

Hey Flugz, my topic was of course partly tongue in cheek to stir the pot, but since you decided to turn this into a mature converstaion (spoil sport), I will jimp right in and join you.

I have always been less of an x's and o's guy and more a proponent of value like courage, intensity, discipline, etc. God knows the Cardiac Kids gave more results than their talent level should have permitted. We loved those guys and the intensity we enjoyed is pretty much the factor that not only brought all of us together, but also, even right up until today. makes the old Cleveland Browns experience a cut above anything else in the NFL.

I take my hat off to the Steeler organization for being the closest thing to that old spirit, but it still isn't the same.

I can't bring myself to believe that what was cannot be again because really what we had has not been replaced with technology, etc. It was just good old, love, grit and determination. Lerner can't be blamed because he never experienced it. Sewage and Crennel, whatever their respective skills are simply don't bring us all together.

This organization needs a spark. You know I always thought Kosar was a jackoff but at this point I have to admit that I wish it was his group that had won the Browns.

I am in Ohio and looking forward to Wedgewood Pizza and a Browns victory with my Mom. I found some great dried hickory wood and despite the odds, I am looking forward to some old times.

Happy Thanksgiving Flugs.

Hey Flugz, my topic was of course partly tongue in cheek to stir the pot, but since you decided to turn this into a mature converstaion (spoil sport), I will jimp right in and join you.

I have always been less of an x's and o's guy and more a proponent of value like courage, intensity, discipline, etc. God knows the Cardiac Kids gave more results than their talent level should have permitted. We loved those guys and the intensity we enjoyed is pretty much the factor that not only brought all of us together, but also, even right up until today. makes the old Cleveland Browns experience a cut above anything else in the NFL.

I take my hat off to the Steeler organization for being the closest thing to that old spirit, but it still isn't the same.

I can't bring myself to believe that what was cannot be again because really what we had has not been replaced with technology, etc. It was just good old, love, grit and determination. Lerner can't be blamed because he never experienced it. Sewage and Crennel, whatever their respective skills are simply don't bring us all together.

This organization needs a spark. You know I always thought Kosar was a jackoff but at this point I have to admit that I wish it was his group that had won the Browns.

I am in Ohio and looking forward to Wedgewood Pizza and a Browns victory with my Mom. I found some great dried hickory wood and despite the odds, I am looking forward to some old times.

Happy Thanksgiving Flugs.

You too Ghoolie! Let me know if your band ever gets over to Nashville. Those songs you sent me that one time were pretty freakin impressive. They tell me this is the place for songwriters.

Take care man.

- Tom F.

Bring back Turkey Jones and feed everyone Wedgewood Pizza.........that should solve all the problems..............

and get phil a one ticket back to Alabama

This is either a big rouse, Tommy V., or you have been drinking too much Memphis Sour Mash at The Rendezvous.

I will bet on the rouse.

This team needs three things IMHO:

Fire Crennel

Fire Savage

Lerner sells the team

According to your accomplice, Rich 4, a team with Cribbs at QB and The Mighty Quinn and Derek Anderson as WRs would put the fear of God into opposing Defenses. Why not put Joe Thomas at FB?

I have a better idea: draft players that can actually play their positions at the NFL level. How about a QB that can play QB, a WR that can catch the ball, a TE that can block and catch, and a LB that can actually stop the opposing team.

The team appears to be a mess and the buck has to stop at the very top. Short of selling the team, Lerner needs to fire Savage and Crennel and find somebody - NOT Chud - that can instill a winning spirit and win football games.

I am suffering through today's game - it is on because the Pats play Pittspuke at 4. What a boring team. I know there are injuries but that is part of the game. Chud shows me NOTHING as OC but, then again, the team could use a few more NFL-caliber players.

Guest Ghoolie
This is either a big rouse, Tommy V., or you have been drinking too much Memphis Sour Mash at The Rendezvous.

I will bet on the rouse.

This team needs three things IMHO:

Fire Crennel

Fire Savage

Lerner sells the team

According to your accomplice, Rich 4, a team with Cribbs at QB and The Mighty Quinn and Derek Anderson as WRs would put the fear of God into opposing Defenses. Why not put Joe Thomas at FB?

I have a better idea: draft players that can actually play their positions at the NFL level. How about a QB that can play QB, a WR that can catch the ball, a TE that can block and catch, and a LB that can actually stop the opposing team.

The team appears to be a mess and the buck has to stop at the very top. Short of selling the team, Lerner needs to fire Savage and Crennel and find somebody - NOT Chud - that can instill a winning spirit and win football games.

I am suffering through today's game - it is on because the Pats play Pittspuke at 4. What a boring team. I know there are injuries but that is part of the game. Chud shows me NOTHING as OC but, then again, the team could use a few more NFL-caliber players.

Johnny Boy!!!! Man its good to see ya astill kicking. I have been a big proponent of Lerner selling and gtting rid of these idiots for quite ahwile, but I don't see it happening.

Lerner is one of the new era, picture-perfect NFL owners. He stays out of the limelight, shoots down controversy and plays by bland the NFL recipe which guarantees financial sucess regardless of wins and losses.

I believe our only chance for success remains in Lerner's hands. None of us know what goes through his brain. The easy thing to think is that he just doesn't care. The new optimist has to hope that perhaps randy is learning as he goes and will one day son put his own winning combination together. Something nto borne of the past but instead upon his own growing experiences as a Nuevo NFL franchise owner.

I don't see him selling.

Guest Ghoolie
LOL! Let's send them out hunting with Dick Cheney and Plex Burress.

- Tom F.

They all have birth certificates so their inheritances can be paid out legally. Iraq Obama is our first Islamic President and therefore is protected by the Bill Of Lefts.

Hey Flugs, I am finishing another CD and recently did some accordion work for one of the top female artists in Nashville. When I finish, and her label is done recording cuts and releases the CD I will send you a copy.

I don't really travel with my band as it is more an outlet for jsut enjoying playing with my biddies, but who knwos, maybe one day soon Ill get over there and join some of the cats i know who play.

Later!

PS (My Mom swore at Crennel so much today my ears are on fire) She's upstairs now rooting for someone to break Roethisbergers Ischium. She likes to root for bizarre injuries.

They all have birth certificates so their inheritances can be paid out legally. Iraq Obama is our first Islamic President and therefore is protected by the Bill Of Lefts.

Hey Flugs, I am finishing another CD and recently did some accordion work for one of the top female artists in Nashville. When I finish, and her label is done recording cuts and releases the CD I will send you a copy.

I don't really travel with my band as it is more an outlet for jsut enjoying playing with my biddies, but who knwos, maybe one day soon Ill get over there and join some of the cats i know who play.

Later!

PS (My Mom swore at Crennel so much today my ears are on fire) She's upstairs now rooting for someone to break Roethisbergers Ischium. She likes to root for bizarre injuries.

LOL! She sounds hilarious. That would be great about the CD - thanks Ghoolie!

- Tom F.

Archived