THE BROWNS BOARD

Cavs @ Celtics

Furnier

The Cavs tip-off tonight in Boston.

We get to watch them raise their newest Championship banner. We had them on the ropes in the Semis last year. Let's hope this inspires the wine and gold to great heights this year.

Let's Go Cavs!

Doug

I'm real jacked up for this game. Remember last year when we all thought the Cavs were destined for doom at the beginning of the season because they hadn't made any moves? Then they almost beat the eventual World Champions in a 7 game series? Now we've added Mo Williams and LeBron/Gibson/Andy/West will be one year better.

And the biggest sign? CHARLES BARKLEY just picked the CAVS to go to the finals.

IT was a good game, too Bad Lebron single handedly lost it for us down the stretch. We really need to win it all THIS YEAR, so we can trade that big headed primadonna away for a shit ton of talent and draft picks before he skates off to a "G" city.

Lebrons favorite teams : Dallas, New York, Florida State, Chicago Bring us a championship and get the hell outta here you pompous a-hole.

I don't get why so many people take LeBron's favorite teams to heart. He's a frontrunner. That's how a lot of black guys are. Get over it. It has no pertinance to him being a Cleveland Cavalier as long as he's not rooting for some other NBA team.

Tom Brady walks around Boston with a freaking Yankees hat on, for Christs' sake. It really doesn't matter.

I just happen to believe he is getting paid millions of dollars not only to play basketball, but to represent the cavs, and the city of cleveland. He should be fined everytime he makes money for another team by sporting their gear. Sorry, but it's a conflict of interest. What concerns me more is his huge head, his pompous attitude, and the way he treats people in general when not in front of a camera. In any case, he needs to be traded next year before he just leaves. The end.

Archived