THE BROWNS BOARD

Oregon Ducks 65, Oregon St. Beavers 38

Guest mz.

mz the pussy, are you a homosexual?

You're the douchebag who lets that idiot hold our team hostage, so nothing wrong with a little ribbing RE: what he cares about from our end once in awhile, no?

Oh, I forgot, you're under the misconception that someone like Lumbergh sells a couple more t-shirts or onesies when, in reality, keeping it going as you do only makes you look like the "fag."

Carry on.

I was at the game. It sucked. Played horrible defense. Looks like the Sun Bowl for Oregon State and a possible bye against ND.

But that game was really bad to watch. Offense was ok but gave up more than 700 yards on defense I think and threw two ints that got returned for TDS (Setting you up for the reference to DA).

Hopefully the Browns play way better on Sunday and save my weekend.

LOL! And it was obvious the poor guy was having a difficult time handling how much better Quinn's first 3 NFL starts were than DA's. This is gonna have him in extended therapy. Just remember Loverboy: "GOOSEFRABBA!"

Seriously, did they have some kid impersonating Derek Anderson at QB throwing TD passes to the opponent? That POOR student body!

They had to FEEL like we felt when our DUMB QB threw 4 backbreaking INTs at Cincy which completely removed pleasant post season thoughts. Now they'll prolly play some meaningless game like the Bluebonnet Freedom Bowl at some place like Philadelphia against a school like the University of Buffalo instead of being in national significance against Penn State. They didn't want that rematch anyway. Let a REAL team play Penn State. That's gonna be a LBer-fest I can't miss! Those USC Trojans are REAL good!

It's not like Oregon State fans aren't already pre-programmed to blame the defense for every loss so it was a rip snortin riot seeing them giving up 65 points. You see Lums, Ohio State fans don't have any reason to feel jealous of giving up 65 points. It just looks soooo much better on you guys. I'm really proud of you guys.

- Tom F. (Moral of the story: when you're an Oregon State fan - don't get cocky. Just accept your place in the football world slightly more significant than the Dakotas)

Losing Jaquizz Rogers totally changed the offense as the backup McCants has nowhere near the elusiveness of Quizz.

But the Beavs were doomed by not reading the option and then missing tackles.

And if Jay Stricherz and his nutty crew are calling a bowl game I'm gonna start something on fire. That crew throws a damn flag on every play. It's like there are three teams playing against eachother.

Good news for you mz the pussy, the Oregon offensive coordinator Chip Kelly is interviewing at Syracuse next week. You know I wouldn't mind getting that damn spread option out of the pac-10 as well.

And Flugs, that's what happens to QBs who are asked to pass every play down by 20 points. If you think Pryor could do any better in a situation where he needs to throw more than 13 passes in a game, see Ohio State v Penn State.

At least the Beavs will be able to lay another pounding on Notre Dame in the Sun Bowl.

- Tom F. (Moral of the story: when you're an Oregon State fan - don't get cocky. Just accept your place in the football world slightly more significant than the Dakotas)

I'm just happy that there's a bunch of east coast people who've never watched a Pac-10 game in their life because they have to go to bed early who now know the difference between Oregon State and Oregon.

Before I started posting on here the general consensus was that DA played college football for the Oregon State ducks.

Guest ATENEARS
You're the douchebag who lets that idiot hold our team hostage, so nothing wrong with a little ribbing RE: what he cares about from our end once in awhile, no?

Oh, I forgot, you're under the misconception that someone like Lumbergh sells a couple more t-shirts or onesies when, in reality, keeping it going as you do only makes you look like the "fag."

Carry on.

Exactly how does having someone around who is anti-Brady Quinn and Pro-Derek Anderson sell more T-shirts?

Did your older brother stiffarm you in the forehead as your arms whirled away in open space?

(mz the pussy and Lum's sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G .... )

Guest ATENEARS
I have to agree.

You let this forum goto shit. :lol:

Soupdawg is right, for evidence just click on his name and read his last 10-20 posts. They are all short replies and they are about Lums and I.

If we cleared out bed wetters like him and mz the pussy this place wouldn't feel so sticky gay.

Losing Jaquizz Rogers totally changed the offense as the backup McCants has nowhere near the elusiveness of Quizz.

But the Beavs were doomed by not reading the option and then missing tackles.

And if Jay Stricherz and his nutty crew are calling a bowl game I'm gonna start something on fire. That crew throws a damn flag on every play. It's like there are three teams playing against eachother.

Good news for you mz the pussy, the Oregon offensive coordinator Chip Kelly is interviewing at Syracuse next week. You know I wouldn't mind getting that damn spread option out of the pac-10 as well.

And Flugs, that's what happens to QBs who are asked to pass every play down by 20 points. If you think Pryor could do any better in a situation where he needs to throw more than 13 passes in a game, see Ohio State v Penn State.

At least the Beavs will be able to lay another pounding on Notre Dame in the Sun Bowl.

Right on cue with one bitter excuse after another Loverboy. You never let me down. The key is DON'T get down by over 30 points. You keep falling in love with these QBs that don't even have 2 brain cells on speaking terms and I gotta play the BAD guy in operation "straighten Lummy out." My advice: recruit QBs that can differentiate between their own jersey color and the opponent's jersey color.

Don't worry though Loverboy - it looks like you had those Ducks on the ropes late in the game when you closed to within 27. They had to be petrified.

That Rose Bowl is SUCH a better matchup now. You didn't REALLY want to put that defense back out in front of the Big 10 Champions - did you? If you beat the Pac 10 Champions - what was the point you wanted to make about that conference featuring 2 schools in Washington again? And didn't UCLA only lose to BYU by 51 points? Had em the ropes reverand! Young man, start learning the importance of history and the concept of learning from it.

Getting in the mindset of the typical Derek Anderson fan - I think it's wonderful you're the SECOND best college football team in Oregon. Don't forget the day before Christmas DA made us the 2nd best AFC North Team in Ohio, which wouldn't have been bad if there wasn't playoff implications riding on it. That's the code of arms for Oregon State and their QBs I guess. I'm REALLY proud of you guys for coming in second place in yesterday's matchup! There's alot of proud people that made money betting on the SMART football team in that one. Oregon State Qbs just don't LIKE post season significance and I'm glad there's a place for that. Couldn't be happier for you that the scoreboard from yesterday has your back for the next 365 days.

- Tom F. ("Love on the Rocks - ain't no big surprise" sung by a guy with Diamond in his name)

Flugs can you do me a favor and show me the Stats for the first 3 starts for DA with the HORRIBLE 2006 Cleveland Browns? I would appreciate that so I can compare them to the outstanding stats that BQ has put up with this "Perfect Cockpit". I can get his stats for the entire 2006 season but we are talking about starts. So I just wanted to see those so I can compare. I am sure you have these available because you have been really good at posting stats.

I am glad to see that you now think it is fair to compare stats from 2006 with this current team with a new OL, RBs and some receivers. I seem to remember it being said how unfair it was to compare last years stats to 2006 because of it being totally different teams, good to see how people have come around.

As far as the Beavers, They were actually within 13 most of the game. It was at the end of the game that the Quacks widened the lead. The defense played horrible and lost their shot at the Rose Bowl. And I would tend to agree that if that defense showed up against Penn State that it would be an ugly game. I guess it is a good thing it looks like we will play ND, a team that could not score on a good high school team. Good thing they have such a Offensive Guru as a head coach or it would really be ugly. :lol:

Flugs can you do me a favor and show me the Stats for the first 3 starts for DA with the HORRIBLE 2006 Cleveland Browns? I would appreciate that so I can compare them to the outstanding stats that BQ has put up with this "Perfect Cockpit". I can get his stats for the entire 2006 season but we are talking about starts. So I just wanted to see those so I can compare. I am sure you have these available because you have been really good at posting stats.

I've already put up 0-3 vrs 1-2 BUT I'd be glad to show you the progress sported by DA in start #3 so you can pretend it was so much better than BQ so here you be:

WK# OPP SCR ATT YDS CMP% YPA TD INT RAT

16 TB L 22-7 10 27 123 37.0 4.56 0 4 12.3

Do you guys really think that 3rd start was so much better than Quinn's when TB only won 4 of 16 games? Just out of curiosity, 365 days later we played at Cincy - how many INTs do you think he threw? 4.

These were winable games right???

We didn't always have our opponents singing "Here comes Santa Claus" when they looked at our starting QB. That satrated when Savage gave us Dilfer then Frye then DA.

And not for nothing - when you REPLACE Quinn's 44 comp% - the object is to BETTER that not droop to a 37 comp %. Lummy didn't realize the QBing got worse when the QB without broken fingers and damaged tendons came in.

We gotta train you Oregon State kids to USE scoreboards and count INTs. We're working on it. I think you'll get it much quicker than Lummy because cupid for stupid always interferes logic and reason.

- Tom F.

I did not say it was better than BQ. I said it was pretty much a wash. First 3 starts vs first 3 starts. Not 3rd start vs 3rd start.

More my point was not that DA was better it was that BQ was not any better. Especially when you consider the ability of the opponents defense and the ability of the Browns teams. You yourself have called this the "Perfect Cockpit" and that it was failing mainly because of Dumbass that it failed.

My point is that in BQ's first 3 starts with the "perfect Cockpit" are not any better than DA's first 3 starts with a horrible Browns team. It is not and will not be that DA is the Browns future. It is just that I am not so sure BQ is either. I want him to prove it much like you wanted DA to prove it. BQ will get that chance and he deserves it. I just am not sold that 1 - 2 against weak teams is much better than 0 - 3.

That is good news.

After watching the Pistol and the Quick Kick for a few years, anything new is a plus. Doubt Oregon would abandon their spread completely if he left, though.

Exactly how does having someone around who is anti-Brady Quinn and Pro-Derek Anderson sell more T-shirts?

Keeps folks coming back. Everybody loves a train wreck, you know, and the more often they're here to see what Lum/you say next, the more likely they are to buy that lurvley camo cap that's just a click away.

Did your older brother stiffarm you in the forehead as your arms whirled away in open space?

Stick to licking DA's balls. Comedy doesn't suit you.

I did not say it was better than BQ. I said it was pretty much a wash. First 3 starts vs first 3 starts. Not 3rd start vs 3rd start.

I did you a favor - you don't want to compare DA's 7 points vrs Pittsburgh in his 1st start to Quinn's 29 points vrs Denver in start #1. And you don't want me to compare DA's 17 points in his next start to Quinn's 30 points and a win on the road in their start #2.

What you SHOULD look at is that DA's start #3 had 4 INTs w/ a 12.3 passer rating vrs a 4-12 team and exactly 365 days later DA threw 4 INTs at Cincy vrs anther team disappointed with their season. That did NOT show me an ability to LEARN, progress or take the bull by the horns at crunch time of an important game.

You Oregon State kids HAVE to understand NOBODY here drafted Quinn. Savage did and he gave up 2 draft picks to do that. You better BELIEVE we're going to root like Hell for 1st round draftees to pan out when we got rid of 2 draft picks to COMMIT to him on draft day.

After a while, it's not even DA's fault anymore. He's not starting himself or showing he's worthy of retaining the job. THAT is what you're running into with a frustrated fan base. On a day, DA throws 4 INTs at Cincy and our running game has about 147 yards rushing with the backup RB averaging 12 yards a carry on 3 touches - RAC did DA no favors keeping him in. I haven't really seen the confidence return to the kid. I'd be lying if I said otherwise.

Ideally, you want you QB growing with every start not getting worse, losing confidence and commiting too many turnovers in tight games. People are pissed because they REALLY don't know what we have in Quinn. The staff RUINED DA. The best thing that can happen to that kid is get him out of Cleveland and into a dome where it is dry. Peyton Manning doesn't ALWAYS impress outside of a dome when it rains or snows. Truth be told, Peyton stunk today.

- Tom F.

Keeps folks coming back. Everybody loves a train wreck, you know, and the more often they're here to see what Lum/you say next, the more likely they are to buy that lurvley camo cap that's just a click away.

Stick to licking DA's balls. Comedy doesn't suit you.

mz the pussy cant take criticism. He resorts to insults. Look at his history. I would can his ass.

mz the pussy cant take criticism. He resorts to insults. Look at his history. I would can his ass.

You wouldn't want Stan getting rid of my ass, as often as you stare at it, sexy!

Archived