THE BROWNS BOARD

Traveling to Nashville for Browns game - want to stay where the team stays

pdawg

Does anyone happen to know where the Browns are staying in Nashville? I'm traveling down from Ohio and want to stay with the team.

If anyone knows or can help please let me know.

Thanks in advance and go Browns!!

They can stay under a bridge for all I care!

Knowing Romeo their hotel is probably across the street from a 24-hour Waffle House.

Probably the Holiday Inn in Nashville... I would guess.. .But you won't have access to the floor they will be on... But that would be my guess... I stayed in Nashville about 8 years ago and the Holiday Inn is right in the the heart of Downtown Nashville. But like I said... I can only guess that's where they will be staying..

Screw the team, stay at the Opryland - Gaylord. This time of year that place is really something. All indoors - several bars, restaurants, etc., etc.

If you stay with team, it may rub off and you'll lose your job, wife, dog, car - something ! Be careful out there.

BTW the Titans fans are a blast and that town is great.

PL4TINUM - thanks ! If they don't show, I may actually ENJOY watching that game.

I've asked some friends in Nashville and they believe it'll either be the Renaissance, Airport Marriott or the Doubletree, as that's where most of the teams stay. I'm trying to figure out which of the 3 they are at.

If anyone knows please let me know :)

You can find RAC at the local KFC and DA in Dollyland.

Not sure about the rest......

LOL...I'm sure because we know RAC loves him some food. But what about the 53 guys we DO care about? lol

Really though, anyone know where the team's stayin? I'd love to have my room booked by mid-week if at all possible, b/c I know Opryland Hotel's too much...lol

Does anyone happen to know where the Browns are staying in Nashville? I'm traveling down from Ohio and want to stay with the team.

That information isn't given out....however...I have stayed at the Renaissance in downtown Nashville 2-3 times for games, and each time the Browns were in the Hotel.

That doesn't mean they are this time, but when other teams visit Cleveland, they have been in the Renaissance when I have stayed there as well, so I get the feeling that hotel chain is a preferred hotel choice for NFL teams.

I won't be staying there this trip...staying at the downtown Hilton as I had some points I had to redeem.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bnas...ashville-hotel/

don't care where they are staying but flugels and I and Dave and Ski are going to party sat night and get drunk before the opening KO to less the agony.........call me if you want meet.............send a PM and I will provide a number

Guest 88fingerslewy

Me and 3 other idiots are flying down, staying at the double tree. Wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys. I heard kegs and eggs at coyote ugly is a blast. It's hard to hook up in Cleveland, I'm usually with one of my sons 11 and 13 and wouldn't want to crash an adult tailgate.

Archived