THE BROWNS BOARD

What do we have to do to get Plaxico Burress?

bugzilla

Guest Aloysius

Isn't he expected to serve jail time? No way we're signing him.

On the other hand, this could help push forward that BE to New York deal that was being discussed a few weeks ago.

sign him for a decent two year deal. The only receiver we have got is Edwards and BE is good only when he is confident !

I could not think of a more effective way to destroy a team than to sign Plaxico Burress. I had this opinion BEFORE the gun issue. A new coach has a lot better uses of his time than to spend 80% of it watching over one player.

A few years ago, in an economic move, the Steelers had to choose which WR to keep - Ward or Burress. They kept Ward. He is probably headed for Canton. They let Burress walk. He may be headed for Sing Sing. Million dollar talent, ten cent brain. What is it with all the head case wide receivers at the present time?

I guess I'm in the minority of those who want to keep Braylon.

Isn't it shocking? I'm with you, not being able to believe all of the folks who want to ship this guy...

What do we have to do to get Plaxico Burress?

1. Wait for his jail time to be up.

2. Wait for reinstatement to the NFL.

3. Outbid the Bengals and Ravens.

On the bright side Plex and Donte are probably going to make parole about the same time so we'll have a choice on who we want to bring in.

Archived