THE BROWNS BOARD

Look out

Weltall43

You guys are coming into TENNESSEE territory where real football is played. How bad are we going to demolish you guys this week? I can't wait!

You think you can take time away from slipping your sister the salami to take an interest in football?

You are the Browns of last year - how many teams, exactly, have you beaten with a winning record?

Typical Tennessee backwoods redneck moonshine guzzling toothless welfare pothead.

It becomes slightly more difficult for teams we have beaten to have a winning record when we have beaten them ALL minus one.

Also, we are the team responsible for the Browns missing out on the playoffs last year. We aren't the Browns of last year; we actually made the playoffs, LOL.

Im guessing:

Titans 42

Browns 9

Our team and its coaches have no balls or class..

Im on the border of tennessee i wasnt aware we had computers either...?

But its good to see other fans still enjoy the game and enjoy real smashmouth football something cleveland and their fans havent had or enjoyed in 15 years...

It becomes slightly more difficult for teams we have beaten to have a winning record when we have beaten them ALL minus one.

What? Jesus, are you that stupid? So by this you mean that since you have given one team a loss, it is difficult for that team to be over .500 since you gave them one loss??

Jesus, the village idiot of the Titans is now onboard. Any chance he is related to Cumbergh?

There are only a few reasons I do not dislike the Titans - Jeff Fisher is the man. Kerry Collins is from PSU and hopefully they can beat the Steelers if they somehow meet in the playoffs.

Dont give me a reason to dislike them, rump ranger.

Guest 88fingerslewy

I'm heading down to Nashville this weekend to not only watch the game but to finally meet my childhood idol

ROSCOE P COLTRANE.................."COOOO COOOO!!!!"

p.s. Weltall....go floss yur tooth

"Woo hoo! Lookee here. We got that new fangled innerknet hooked up down to the Genrul Stawr. I waited in lahhn behind the McCoy clan durn near 3 daiz so is I culd holler abot my OylerTitties whuppen up on them thar Yankee Browns."

Cleetus

I laughed so hard in my office at that post I still have people giving me funny looks.

I hope we have a goal line stand and we hand-off to rogers to run over haynesworth.

You guys are coming into TENNESSEE territory where real football is played. How bad are we going to demolish you guys this week? I can't wait!

Hard to say.

We have a goof for a coach and are down to the 3rd string QB.

Sometimes those are they type of games a team actually lucks out and wins.

I would say the Tits will win 34-13....we will manage 2 field goals and possibly get a TD on a kick-off since we will probably field several of them.

I will be up for the game. At this point more for a night at Tootsies and or Roberts, but I haven't missed a Browns game in Nashville...regular season or pre-season, so I figure I won't start now.

The "possum" you ate for Thanksgiving has gone to your big head....you guys will be gone in the first, maybe second round of the palyoffs.

"Woo hoo! Lookee here. We got that new fangled innerknet hooked up down to the Genrul Stawr. I waited in lahhn behind the McCoy clan durn near 3 daiz so is I culd holler abot my OylerTitties whuppen up on them thar Yankee Browns."

Cleetus

rofl, i love it

I will be up for the game. At this point more for a night at Tootsies and or Roberts, but I haven't missed a Browns game in Nashville...regular season or pre-season, so I figure I won't start now.

i really enjoy roberts after the games.

i see theres a lot of guy on here that havent visited nashville before.

i really enjoy roberts after the games.

i see theres a lot of guy on here that havent visited nashville before.

I usually get up from Chattanooga a few times a year for one reason or another...it is a nice place to visit.

I think I like Tootsies better, I guess the history, but Roberts is a great spot...does BR-549 play there much anymore...10 years ago, they played there pretty much every night....nice little country billy/boogie band.

Haven't seen the Brazil-billy band in there now.....are they pretty good....well...I know they are good to play there.....you know what I mean.

Most of you guys are absolutely clueless to how nice of a city Nashville is to live in. We have great food, music, weekly big name concerts, atmosphere, and FOOTBALL. I've been to Cleveland and Cincy for Titan's games, and I won't say the cities are dumps like Philly or Pittsburgh, but they sure as hell aren't close to Nashville.

At least Cincy has that little beer fan section we always buy tickets for; I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head.

I think I like Tootsies better, I guess the history, but Roberts is a great spot...does BR-549 play there much anymore...10 years ago, they played there pretty much every night....nice little country billy/boogie band. Haven't seen the Brazil-billy band in there now.....are they pretty good....well...I know they are good to play there.....you know what I mean.

i havent seen br549 in a while. i have an ugly ass roberts "home of br549" bright blue t-shirt they gave me one night to get me to stop drinking....lol, those wild years ago...

At least Cincy has that little beer fan section we always buy tickets for; I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head.

i like cinci a lot...spent some time in the clifton gaslight district and had wonderful sushi at teaks!

teaks.jpg

Spoons and wash boards weren't meant for playing music!

the sad thing about this line of thought is i, and i'm sure most of any unbiased traveler, has met just as many backward ass hicks in the outskirts of ohio as tennessee. if you don't realize that then you're a xxxxing moron. thats the sad thing about these posts...hey were 50 miles north so we MUST BE BETTER AND NOT REDNECK. good god people wake the F up. i've lived all over the country and for you dumb shits to act like you are above other folks is so laughable its not even funny.

the sad thing about this line of thought is i, and i'm sure most of any unbiased traveler, has met just as many backward ass hicks in the outskirts of ohio as tennessee. if you don't realize that then you're a xxxxing moron. thats the sad thing about these posts...hey were 50 miles north so we MUST BE BETTER AND NOT REDNECK. good god people wake the F up. i've lived all over the country and for you dumb shits to act like you are above other folks is so laughable its not even funny.

It's alright bud, there ain't nothing wrong with that there banjo music stuff.

Some of it be alright.

Archived