THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn, Da vs. Dorsey

Mr. T

Well while everyone is bitching and moaning over who there favorite QB is or if it was political correct to boo DA on Sunday or we can talk about who we will get in the draft.

We need to take a good look at the Browns in General, Remember Playoff Teams win in December. Playoff caliber Teams can pick up the slack when players go down.

Some will root for us to throw games in order to get a better draft position. and some will root to win because they are Browns Fans and want to beat the Steelers in the last game of the season.

What to watch is how well the players do this last month, here we will see which players have the Heart and Soul for the Game. And we should be able to find the slackers who are here just for a paycheck.

We keep hereing that the Browns are the Best Losing Team in the NFL. who gives a crap!? We want to see Victories Total Domination thru December! So whoever is our QB RB Waterboy or whatever I Want to see our opponet wishing they never had us on the schedule.

Ken Dorsey #11 career 61.6 QB rating so we didnt really lose anything with Quinn and DA getting hurt.

10732.a.jpg

Who knows he could make DA & Quinn the new Walley Pipps!

we didnt really lose anything with Quinn and DA getting hurt.

I hope you're kidding there, T. You thought DA and BQ sucked? Get ready for a whole 'nother level of suckage.

Way to be optimistic T! Go Browns!

Thanks! I want our D to kick some Ass!

our biggest concern should be field position and great D.

we need Vickers back out there blocking for Cribbs on Kick Returns, He is a Beast!

Some will root for us to throw games in order to get a better draft position. and some will root to win because they are Browns Fans and want to beat the Steelers in the last game of the season.

Anyone in the first category is NOT a browns fan.

Lets go out next game and smack some mouth. All the way to the Stoolers grave later in the month.

Our D looked very good against the Colts. No TD's to Peyton is damn good, and they need every win right now.

If KD can get us one TD and a couple of FG's, then Cribbs tacks one on giving us around 20 and the D shows up for the second week in a row, then its possible.

From the players standpoint, its fight-for-your-job time. Maybe that'll help.

GOOD teams find a way to win. Our remaining schedule has three of those teams, plus the Bengals. Who we cheer for has nothing to do with it.

Back to your original point, yes, I think the team should try it's hardest to beat the Bengals even though it could cost them positioning in the draft. But when we field a team that has inferior talent, "me-first" players and an ineffective coaching staff, how will we really know the team is trying hard?

I have faith in KD! How many championship games he did lead his Miami Hurricanes to 2 championship games.

But RAC, i dont know, if they would offer RAC a all you can eat buffet at the end of the game only if you win he might find a way to do it.

this picture tells it all, they dont listen to him!

large_s28browns.jpg

if we make the field goal and edwards holds the ball we beat colts...

titans suck!!!

if dawson made the field goal we would of been in better shape to win the game.

My own personal opinion was that DA wanted out of the task of performing a majic trick to win and wanted out of there. wasn't he walking into the locker room?

Brett Farve would of played thru the pain and done his best to deliver!

and that is the difference in a leader or a Poser!

Archived