THE BROWNS BOARD

D'Qwell and Corey Williams challenging fans to fight

Lumbergh

According to another board this was reported on the radio this morning by Tony Rizzo:

There were several players including Corey Williams and D'Qwell Jackson who were challenging fans to fight after the Colts game. The primary reason was the fact that the fans were jeering DA after he tore his MCL.

According to another board this was reported on the radio this morning by Tony Rizzo:

There were several players including Corey Williams and D'Qwell Jackson who were challenging fans to fight after the Colts game. The primary reason was the fact that the fans were jeering DA after he tore his MCL.

I find this very hard to believe. Where were they challenging them? In a bar? On the street? Don't believe it. If it is true, they should be fined.

Does'nt matter who started it, crap like that will surely land this team elsewhwere. The fans at the stadium better get their shit together fast or they'll be crying for a NFL expansion in a couple years.

Dumbasses.

Used to be the class of the NFL, times sure change.

Disgusting.

Guest ATENEARS
... crap like that will surely land this team elsewhwere. .....

Oh stop ... the team ain't gonna move because of some boo'ing or any altercation with fans.

I've read this nosense about the team moving again about a half-dozen times this week.

I love the fact that the players are defending their teammate from some fat, drunk ass, pussy of a fan - That has never played a down of football in his pathetic life, but sits in the stands and actually cheers when a guy gets hurt. If this is the type of "fan" you are, then yes, I'm talking to you, and you are nothing more then a worthless piece of shit, and I too, would love to kick the shit out of you.

Archived