THE BROWNS BOARD

For Stains Fans Only - Poll

Steeler SChick

Who yinz rooting for  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who yinz rooting for in a couple weeks

• Ratbirds
    • Stillers

Not that I really give a shit who yinz would root for when the Stillers play the ratbirds in a few weeks for complete AFCN dominance, but I'm curious.

So make your pick - stains fans only, plz (no Stiller fans, or haters unless you're a stains fan).

All in the name of science.

Regards

..... an'at

How about a 3-3 tie? Can't "root" for either, sorry.

I hate the Steelers, and basically don't acknowledge the Ratbirds. The Ratbirds should NEVER have been placed in our division by the NFL, they belong in the East. We should have Indy or Buffalo in the North. Even though I hate Pitt, I can respect their organization...not so with Ratbirds.

Not that I really give a shit who yinz would root for when the Stillers play the ratbirds in a few weeks for complete AFCN dominance, but I'm curious.

So make your pick - stains fans only, plz (no Stiller fans, or haters unless you're a stains fan).

All in the name of science.

Regards

..... an'at

Seeing as how both teams can't lose, I vote a tie!

Guest ATENEARS

This reminds me of one of the dumbest things I've ever seen at Cleveland Browns Stadium.

last Sunday the Jumbotron displayed a Poll, asking fans to text in their answer (which is gay in itself). The Poll was, "Who is the Browns biggest rival: a.) Ravens b.) Bengals c.) Steelers

Honest to god.

It ended Steelers received 89%, Ravens 6%, Bengals 5%

I was really close to getting up and leaving the stadium, if that wasn't a symbol for how out of touch this franchise is with their fans, I don't know what could match it.

(Ok, maybe the fag-o-meter karma request by mz the pussy might touch it)

How about a 3-3 tie? Can't "root" for either, sorry.

I hate the Steelers, and basically don't acknowledge the Ratbirds. The Ratbirds should NEVER have been placed in our division by the NFL, they belong in the East. We should have Indy or Buffalo in the North. Even though I hate Pitt, I can respect their organization...not so with Ratbirds.

Actually, yinz were re-placed in the AFCN when yinz were awarded an expansion franchise some 10 or 12 years ago.

Regards

.... an'at

Guest Aloysius
(Ok, maybe the fag-o-meter karma request by mz the pussy might touch it)

Ha. pl4tinum brings up a possible addition to the site, and you use it as an excuse to call mz the pussy a fag.

Priceless.

Ha. pl4tinum brings up a possible addition to the site, and you use it as an excuse to call mz the pussy a fag.

Priceless.

Word is out now, mz the pussy must be gay.

DieHard, Lumsfreddy and Satn have all said it.

Actually, yinz were re-placed in the AFCN when yinz were awarded an expansion franchise some 10 or 12 years ago.

Regards

.... an'at

Not funny, please go back to Steeler nation.

Guest Aloysius

Man, gay AND black? It doesn't get any worse than that! :rolleyes:

To get back to the poll question, I can't root for either of those teams to have any success. But when they face off in two weeks, I'll be rooting for each team's defense.

Watching the Steelers' D is always fun (except when they're playing the Browns), and they've been amazing this year. So I'll root for them.

And because there are very few things better than watching Big Ben get rocked, I'll also root for the Ravens' D.

To me, a 2-0 Ravens win with 20 shots to Big Ben's iron skull would be a very satisfying outcome.

The only fans who don't know Pittswad is our number one rivalry are those under 25 years old.

No way could you grow up in the 70's and 80's and not know that.

I can't stand the Ravens because of their players more than the fact they use to be us, but I also still go back quite a ways with Tucky. I hated those jagoffs for a long time.

I also despised the Oilers big time.

This reminds me of one of the dumbest things I've ever seen at Cleveland Browns Stadium.

last Sunday the Jumbotron displayed a Poll, asking fans to text in their answer (which is gay in itself). The Poll was, "Who is the Browns biggest rival: a.) Ravens b.) Bengals c.) Steelers

Honest to god.

It ended Steelers received 89%, Ravens 6%, Bengals 5%

I was really close to getting up and leaving the stadium, if that wasn't a symbol for how out of touch this franchise is with their fans, I don't know what could match it.

WOW.... that is BAD. Wow. Wow. I cant believe it.

Since we've got a very special history with them, I would consider voting for the Broncos as some kind of rival above both Baltimore and Cincy. I pretty much want to see the Broncos get smothered in every game and never be given a chance to come up for air.

I love to hate the Steelers, but like another poster said - I respect their organization. I live in Dallas and will be secretly hoping the Steelers take it to the Cowboys this weekend.

As for the Ravens I can't really acknowledge they exist, so I nothing them. Since they don't exist then Pittsburgh has to win but a tie would be my first choice.

I'm glad the Bengals are around because they still manage to make us look better than them. The only strong feelings I have for the Bengals are about the fact that I'm envious of their super bowl losses. Of all the potential rivals for the Browns, I'm most likely to root for Cincy.

I wish Baltimore would move to the East, Miami to the South and Houston into the North - then we could at least get the cities from the old AFC Central back.

Well, exactly 1/3 of yinz (at the time of this posting) would like to see a ratbirds win.

When it started, it actually looked like a ratbirds landslide, but a couple of yinz voted for the Stillers.

Fascinating.

One one hand, I'm not surprised that the margin for ratbirds rooters was 200% by the way yinz talk about the Stillers, bot on the other hand I'm surprised that the pent-up hate and jealousy for the Stillers outweighs the dislike for the franchise that basically screwed your city in the ass.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll, feel free to continue voting if you haven't done so yet.

Regards

..... an'at

I can deal with the Ratbirds much more now that Billick is gone. NEVER liked that guy.

As far as the old team going to Baltimore, that was Modell's deal, not Baltimore's. All Baltimore wanted was a team back after they lost their Colts, so can hardly blame them. Another unpopular statement here, the Browns went to Baltimore because Modell was behind the financial 8 ball with the Indians no longer playing in the stadium his earnings came from. His organization was screwed by Cleveland sports other than the Browns and the Browns were'nt enough to either keep him afloat (or keep him in the lifestyle he wanted ???). If anyone knows more that I'm missing, please explain and correct me.

I sorely remember the pit in my stomach when it was announced the Browns were leaving and will never be a fan of Modell for doing that, but from a business standpoint, he had to do something. Baltimore's team bailed in the middle of the night and the next day Colts fans were surprised to find their team sneaked away. That REALLY sucks. Hell Indy even compares all their stats to the Colts of Baltimore and talks about all the old Colts. That's a REAL slap in the face. For the fans, I'm glad they have a team and at least they started without comparing to the old Browns. How would you like it if you heard 'the greatest running back ever - Baltimore's Jim Brown' or 'Baltimore's rivalry with Denver when Baltimore's Bernie Kosar went up against John Elway'. That'd piss me off unreal.

As for Denver, I respected Elway (had to), but will NEVER root for a win for Denver EVER. Add to that the fact I just think Cutler is a wiseass kid, is a bonus.

As for the Squeelers, because of guys like Steeler Chuckie here, I hope they get their ass kicked inside out. Maybe a few cheap shots on Princess Ben and Smiley Ward. I respect the Rooney family and the history, knowledge and consistency the program has developed and fostered, but too many of their fans are dicks like our boy here.

Well, exactly 1/3 of yinz (at the time of this posting) would like to see a ratbirds win.

When it started, it actually looked like a ratbirds landslide, but a couple of yinz voted for the Stillers.

Fascinating.

One one hand, I'm not surprised that the margin for ratbirds rooters was 200% by the way yinz talk about the Stillers, bot on the other hand I'm surprised that the pent-up hate and jealousy for the Stillers outweighs the dislike for the franchise that basically screwed your city in the ass.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll, feel free to continue voting if you haven't done so yet.

Regards

..... an'at

Fag.

Archived