THE BROWNS BOARD

Dorsey = Collins

BrownsFan17

Ken Dorsey could turn out to be our version of Kerry Collins. He is a smart QB who can manage the game plus he knows Chudzinski's offense better than anyone. Call me crazy but if the defense can play like they did against Indy, I think we might have a chance of pulling off an upset this weekend.

LOL as Browns fans we always find a way to talk ourselves into believeing there is a way we can win.

First off, our Defense is not nearly as good as the Titans to carry this team like they do, second we dont have a running game like the Titans.

Kerry Collins managing the game = not screwing up and letting Def and Running win.

Browns have no run game at this point (maybe something with Harrison but he doesnt get to play) and a defense that shows up some games but lays down in the 4th if we score more then 20 points figuring their night is done.

Ken Dorsey could turn out to be our version of Kerry Collins. He is a smart QB who can manage the game plus he knows Chudzinski's offense better than anyone. Call me crazy but if the defense can play like they did against Indy, I think we might have a chance of pulling off an upset this weekend.

- Which One , the one who played in Oakland or the one who plays in Tennessee ? Same player, different teams, different results !

love to see it, but your crazy. lol

One positive is the signing of Gradkowski. He has a strong arm and was a 70% passer in college. He was thrown into the fire in Tampa Bay as a rookie and didn't embarass himself. I hope they bring him to camp next year. He still has a lot of upside. I would be very satisfied with Quinn, Dorsey and Gradkowski.

- Which One , the one who played in Oakland or the one who plays in Tennessee ? Same player, different teams, different results !

I am hoping for the one playing in Tennessee. The prospect of changes in the coaching ranks seems to have lit a fire under our D so maybe - just maybe - we might be able to sneak up on them.

Archived