THE BROWNS BOARD

Oh, There's a game today?

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

I'm trying EVERYTHING to get myself up for today's game, and nothings working.

We got invited over a friends house to watch the game and I have a fundraiser to attend that is centered around the Browns/Titans match-up, but I'd rather get some x-mas crap done or just sit in the corner and bang my head against the wall.

What a total failure of a season. I like Crennel and believe that he brought a needed steady hand to this franchise, but the management of this season from a personnel standpoint was one of the worst I've ever seen and therefore he needs to go.

Exactly how I feel. Part of me wants to watch just to see the train wreck. Part of me wants to watch to see that Josh Cribbs is actually the best QB on the team (and has been all along). Part of me wants to watch Chris Johnson destroy our soft run D (for fantasy purposes, of course).

But most of me is just depressed about the whole thing.

Oh, I'll watch. But it will be between the cracks of my fingers as I rock back and forth holding my head.

Thank God for the NFL Sunday Ticket so I can flip to some real, meaningful football during breaks.

I will be watching this game mostly to see if browns can get lucky against a team that has had a relatively weak schedule rac has brought nothing to this club imho except bad decisions and more bad decisions and a very poor form of coaching that borders on not coaching at all the only stability he brought this club is the fact he wouldnt bench anyone that desered to be benched and never let others contribute that could have made a difference..

It wouldnt suprize me if the browns win today as rac and his crew are slackers but have done just enough to stay employed all year but now that they know their jobs are permenantly on the line they will be coaching like they should have been coaching and playcalling all along even with dorsey in it really wouldnt suprize me fats isnt out the door yet and he is really good at doing just enough to keep his own job as a matter of fact its the only time he even resembles a coach is when he absolutely has too..

If there's one thing I'm getting sick and tired of REALLY fast, it's the "You're not a real browns fan" fuktards popping up all over the forums.

You have no idea how much of a fan anyone of us is, so go stick it up your ass.

If being a "REAL" browns fan is being able to completely ignore anything that is wrong with the Browns and not talk about it, pay your good money to watch a trainwreck and then look for all the positives that you can as we get pounded, then I'll settle for being a regular Browns fan and leave that REAL browns fan shit to you guys.

Some fans, like Soudawg, are born losers. They're fine with losing, in fact they don't even care if the Browns win. That's how they do what they do without ever getting disheartened like the "fake" fans do.

The best fans are the realists, the ones that realize the truth of how bad the team is and it crushes them. Not ones that continue with their rah-rah pom poms without being affected by it all because they don't really care in the first place.

exactly why your not a browns fan.

oh there's a game today?

You are the exact type of people that have ruined this franchise with your flippen crap.

It's the browns, you flippen dingleberry.

Old and senile fatty lol

Let's see...ummm...oh yeah.

xxxx you.

People like you are the reason this country has turned into a trainwreck. Just go along with whatever bullshit is shoveled at you.

Continue to bury your head in the sand and accept crap, you fool.

Correct.

I feel like this is a whiney wives club, full of bitches.

I have been a season ticket holder my entire life , and so has my family for gods long amount of time.

The trash that roams around here is xxxxing pathetic.

I am moving to another forum, this one is just trash, and run by pathetic half ass fans.

Oh well, by their pictures on the site, they look like poor xxxxs anywho lol.

Trash.

Don't let the proverbial door hit you.

(PS, don't 'whine' when you wish you had all of your money back to survive tough times. After all, a 'real' Browns fan would be happy to make sure all of the millionaires are fed).

Correct.

I have been a season ticket holder my entire life , and so has my family for gods long amount of time.

I am moving to another forum, this one is just trash, and run by pathetic half ass fans.

Trash.

So long xxxxface. Hopefully you can get your dick out of Lumbergh's ass long enough to actually MOVE yourself to another forum.

I'm trying EVERYTHING to get myself up for today's game, and nothings working.

We got invited over a friends house to watch the game and I have a fundraiser to attend that is centered around the Browns/Titans match-up, but I'd rather get some x-mas crap done or just sit in the corner and bang my head against the wall.

What a total failure of a season. I like Crennel and believe that he brought a needed steady hand to this franchise, but the management of this season from a personnel standpoint was one of the worst I've ever seen and therefore he needs to go.

This is my honest opinion on the browns situation, not a slam on the browns as a team.

Romeo is one of the worst coaches of all time. I don't see how he was even a steady hand. Cleveland had the draft picks, the offensive line, and a decent defense.... This team should have succeded, but the multitude of F-ups by Crennel, and his lack of inpiration as a coach should have him fired now, today, this minute, not a second later. The browns need to find their coach and start working on putting together a TEAM that works as a team. I don't know who that person should be at this moment, but Romeo will just mess with any chemistry that is left on this team.

win or lose I will watch! I always do!

Its Football and I am thankful we have a team.

I will watch, too. I can understand some fans not watching and instead going xmas shopping and/or performing other holiday tasks. I should probably be doing that, but in another month we'll have to wait until next August to watch the Browns. So, I will watch and hopefully see something out of this team. I am hoping I can see some more of Rucker as Winslow is out today. Maybe Bell, but I doubt that.

I want to see how our team does, whether they're good or bad. I hope we kick some ass and stay competitive throughout but end up losing (shouldnt be hard with Dorsey) since we're now playing for Draft picks and a new coach.

This is my honest opinion on the browns situation, not a slam on the browns as a team.

Romeo is one of the worst coaches of all time. I don't see how he was even a steady hand. Cleveland had the draft picks, the offensive line, and a decent defense.... This team should have succeded, but the multitude of F-ups by Crennel, and his lack of inpiration as a coach should have him fired now, today, this minute, not a second later. The browns need to find their coach and start working on putting together a TEAM that works as a team. I don't know who that person should be at this moment, but Romeo will just mess with any chemistry that is left on this team.

As painful and stark as it is...I totally agree with your points...Why waste time...fire the Mo'Fo...

Amen, brother. I've been saying this shit for at least 4 weeks now.

Too bad our biggest rival fans recognize this, yet the friggin' OWNER doesn't.

FOS, maybe the Rooneys are interested in buying another football team?

Guest ATENEARS
Correct.

Trash.

I was hoping you would leave this forum soon. Anyone who wants to see what we are going to be missing with Soupdawg leaving, just click on his name (on left) and take a review of his posts. Don't bother clicking on the threads he's started, because he's never started one. But take a look at his post's ... nothing but whiney bullshit about this forum, myself or Lums.

Who's the poster-child for the "whiney wives club, full of bitches"? Answer: SoupyDawgy

Don't post here again asshole ... take a hike and don't come back. Better yet, there are directions on our tailgate page of where we tailgate at. Look me up, pussy.

I was hoping you would leave this forum soon. Anyone who wants to see what we are going to be missing with Soupdawg leaving, just click on his name (on left) and take a review of his posts. Don't bother clicking on the threads he's started, because he's never started one. But take a look at his post's ... nothing but whiney bullshit about this forum, myself or Lums.

Who's the poster-child for the "whiney wives club, full of bitches"? Answer: SoupyDawgy

Don't post here again asshole ... take a hike and don't come back. Better yet, there are directions on our tailgate page of where we tailgate at. Look me up, pussy.

Stan, why dont' you just ban him? I know you don't like to bring the admin hammer down, but sometimes you need to.

Archived