THE BROWNS BOARD

Hang tough Brownies!

yourdaddy(askyermom)

I hope it makes your pathetic, miserable life feel just a little better to try and take solace in one football team completely unrelated to you playing better than another football team completely unrelated to the people you look up to all your life.

Completely pathetic the way Steeler fans need to use the Steelers to try and make them feel better about their pathetic, tasteless lives.

I know you don't realize how completely pathetic it is, but it's amazing. How the Steelers do has nothing to do with you and how the Browns do has nothing to do with us. Sorry. You're still Pittsburgh trash and we're still the people you look up to.

I hope it makes your pathetic, miserable life feel just a little better to try and take solace in one football team completely unrelated to you playing better than another football team completely unrelated to the people you look up to all your life.

Completely pathetic the way Steeler fans need to use the Steelers to try and make them feel better about their pathetic, tasteless lives.

I know you don't realize how completely pathetic it is, but it's amazing. How the Steelers do has nothing to do with you and how the Browns do has nothing to do with us. Sorry. You're still Pittsburgh trash and we're still the people you look up to.

Ow. You've hurt my feelings there, Skippy.

We do look up to you guys. You're a tough lot. You live in a crappy town on a crappy lake with a crappy football team--yet you get up the gumption to put on your silly Dawg makeup and go root for 'em--knowing that by midseason you'll be wondering why you can't have a different hobby (you're in Ohio) and whether it's time to get a better job, learn how to eat with fork and spoon and move down the Turnpike to Steeler Country where you can root for a winner (once more, today in fact).

We admire your persistence, if we're a bit boggled at your preseason optimism.

Pops

all I know is I keep watching toothless keep getting hit week in and week out and then on the injury report each week. Im patient...I figure that thing you call an offensive line is gonna get him lit up before the playoffs and we'll get to see how the team rolls with him out. I even wrote a letter to santa asking for one cheap shot on the big guy...it would make my christmas!!

The Stoolers better rest their starters on the 28th because If they don't they're not gonna have a healthy unit going into the playoffs and you can bank on that! I predict Shaun Rogers ends Big Gay Ben's season. Even If the Stoolers do make the playoffs healthy they're defense will not win them the Super bowl! You need a complete team to do that and your Offense sucks balls and can't run the football the way it used to. You won't make it past the second round!

Heres a few facts about us Ohioans, your best xxxxing players and coaches are from here! If It wasn't for Ohio football the Steelers wouldn't be SHIT or have all those Super Bowl rings. James Harrison is from Akron Ohio, a huge browns fan growing up, Ben is from Findlay Ohio, Holmes played for the Buckeyes. Chuck Knoll is from Cleveland Ohio and played his career with the Browns and learned under one of the best head coaches of all time Paul Brown! Jack Lambert, thats right from Ohio and grew up a Browns fan. Bill Cowher a local Pitt product, but learned his NFL football playing and coaching for, YOU GUESSED IT, The Cleveland Browns! I can keep going If you like those are just the most prominent names.

Take all of those top names out of your organization and you have nothing, no rings, jack shit. So before you go dissing us Ohioans and our football realize its us that built the Steelers dynasty not YOU toothless inbred pieces of dog shit from Shittsburgh PA!

Wow. the football team you like is doing better than the football team we like. Clearly we are all inferior to you because of this.

What exactly have you done to ensure the Squeelers are a good team again? Oh yeah, nothing. I'm sorry that this appears to be your best personal accomplishment :unsure:

The Stoolers better rest their starters on the 28th because If they don't they're not gonna have a healthy unit going into the playoffs and you can bank on that! I predict Shaun Rogers ends Big Gay Ben's season. Even If the Stoolers do make the playoffs healthy they're defense will not win them the Super bowl! You need a complete team to do that and your Offense sucks balls and can't run the football the way it used to. You won't make it past the second round!

Heres a few facts about us Ohioans, your best xxxxing players and coaches are from here! If It wasn't for Ohio football the Steelers wouldn't be SHIT or have all those Super Bowl rings. James Harrison is from Akron Ohio, a huge browns fan growing up, Ben is from Findlay Ohio, Holmes played for the Buckeyes. Chuck Knoll is from Cleveland Ohio and played his career with the Browns and learned under one of the best head coaches of all time Paul Brown! Jack Lambert, thats right from Ohio and grew up a Browns fan. Bill Cowher a local Pitt product, but learned his NFL football playing and coaching for, YOU GUESSED IT, The Cleveland Browns! I can keep going If you like those are just the most prominent names.

Take all of those top names out of your organization and you have nothing, no rings, jack shit. So before you go dissing us Ohioans and our football realize its us that built the Steelers dynasty not YOU toothless inbred pieces of dog shit from Shittsburgh PA!

First check your history...the Ravens (aka former Stains) won with only a defense and Trent Dildo. The Bears come to mind as well, they had no need for an offense.

And all the great Ohioans you mentioned...could and should have been wearing the brown of the Stains, as the Stains always draft before the Steelers. Chalk that little statistic up to piss-poor drafting and front office management. Don't worry, I think that the Stains could beat the Steelers sometime in the next decade, just not anytime soon.

First check your history...the Ravens (aka former Stains) won with only a defense and Trent Dildo. The Bears come to mind as well, they had no need for an offense.

And all the great Ohioans you mentioned...could and should have been wearing the brown of the Stains, as the Stains always draft before the Steelers. Chalk that little statistic up to piss-poor drafting and front office management. Don't worry, I think that the Stains could beat the Steelers sometime in the next decade, just not anytime soon.

No dick head you check your history instead of the shit you make up in your mind! Huge difference are those teams (2000 Ravens/1985 Bears) ran the football at the highest level in the NFL. In those seasons Jamal Lewis and Walter Payton both led the NFL in rushing. This was the reason they were successful they ran the ball well and controlled the clock which kept their defense fresh and dominant.

Willie Parker and Mewelde Moore along with the shitty Stoolers Oline are no where close to those teams rushing attacks. The Steelers rank 23 out of 32 teams in rushing yards per game and the Steelers passing game is ranked 20th. Keep telling yourself this shitty offense is going to win the superbowl LOL! As mediocre as Dilfer and Mcmahon were those seasons they didnt turn the ball over and were effective game managers. Ben turns the ball over far too often and is the 2nd most sacked QB in the NFL, a recipe for disaster in the playoffs.

Like I said dip shit history proves it takes alot more than a good defense to win the Super Bowl. You proved my point by mentioning those teams, thanks!

Why don't you get your head out of your ass, your dong out of your sister and admit you know nothing about football BITCH! Leave the intelligent football talk to us Ohioans who aren't inbred mongoloids like yourself!

No dick head you check your history instead of the shit you make up in your mind! Huge difference are those teams (2000 Ravens/1985 Bears) ran the football at the highest level in the NFL. In those seasons Jamal Lewis and Walter Payton both led the NFL in rushing. This was the reason they were successful they ran the ball well and controlled the clock which kept their defense fresh and dominant.

Willie Parker and Mewelde Moore along with the shitty Stoolers Oline are no where close to those teams rushing attacks. The Steelers rank 23 out of 32 teams in rushing yards per game and the Steelers passing game is ranked 20th. Keep telling yourself this shitty offense is going to win the superbowl LOL! As mediocre as Dilfer and Mcmahon were those seasons they didnt turn the ball over and were effective game managers. Ben turns the ball over far too often and is the 2nd most sacked QB in the NFL, a recipe for disaster in the playoffs.

Like I said dip shit history proves it takes alot more than a good defense to win the Super Bowl. You proved my point by mentioning those teams, thanks!

Why don't you get your head out of your ass, your dong out of your sister and admit you know nothing about football BITCH! Leave the intelligent football talk to us Ohioans who aren't inbred mongoloids like yourself!

Stains factoids:

Ben will get injured: WRONG

The OLine will collapse: WRONG

You will miss the playoffs with a new coach: WRONG

Hines is a mediocre WR: WRONG

The D-line is falling apart: WRONG

And, on the flip side:

DA and/or Quinn are great QB's: WRONG

Stains will win the division: WRONG

Lewis will get 1,300 yards this year: WRONG

Bray-yawn will have a better year than last year: WRONG

Defense will be improved: WRONG

Ya know, it's tough to kick a team's fans when they're down - but man, it only makes sense that a team fraught with failure would have fans equally fraught with failed, unrealistic expectations.

Regards

.... an'at

Stains factoids:

And, on the flip side:

Ya know, it's tough to kick a team's fans when they're down - but man, it only makes sense that a team fraught with failure would have fans equally fraught with failed, unrealistic expectations.

Regards

.... an'at

This thread has nothing to do with your random ramblings, only the fact that the Steelers are what they are a team not good enough to make it to the Super Bowl this year. So you can say what you like about the Browns the Stoolers still aren't going to win the big game CHUMP!

Stains factoids:

And, on the flip side:

Regards

.... an'at

fag

Archived