THE BROWNS BOARD

December 28th? Browns at Pittspuke!?

SiperBowl

December 24, 2005 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns L 0-41

Who will step up for this Team and keep it respectable and try to Win?

or will we still see RAC standing there choking on his red challenge flag like he has done the past 2 weeks!

(that pass to BE from Cribbs was a catch and Tubby just stood there while the comentaters asked is someone sleeping on the Cleveland side lines? then they pan in on Fat ASSS!

The well has officially run dry

op57-8946.jpg

I hope not. I was at the game in '05. It was sickening how many steeler fans were there. I swear I would have punched someone if my sister was not with me. I have never been more frustrated and irritated in my life.

I was in my seat for ten minutes and couldn't stand the stooler fans behind me any longer so I literally stood next to the beer stand and watched the game on the tv. not too bad actually. beer was close. pisser was close. back then you could smoke too.

This game will be a slobberknocker as usual when our teams play. I don't give the browns a chance in hell of winning the game though. With your QB situation, and the coach, it is going to be ugly. I just hope we both come out of it relatively injury free. I'd really like to see the browns have a good coach, a good team, and be serious competition next season.

Fire RAC and sign Marty immediatley to finish the season that way he will have a good feel of what we need come draft day!

Not quite sure that's how it works...

Not quite sure that's how it works...

Exactly.

If the stains FO has any class, and I'm not sure they do, they'll fire RAC after the end of the season and bring in whoever for the upcoming draft so that whoever can have his coaching staff in order in a timely manner.

The fact that Marty's visit and the Cowher rumors are all over the papers tells me that the FO's not being to cautious about the matter.

Regards

..... an'at

I hate agreeing with SChuck. He's a dick and loves to pile on, to be sure, but he's 100% correct.

Sometimes the Browns organization just flat-out embarrasses me.

3,124 posts of this like is an embarrassment (the correctly spelled version of this word) in it's own.

Yeah, I realize T barely knows how to spell his own name. But a word of advice, SChuck, if you're going to poke fun at someone's grammar, make sure you yourself know the difference between it's and its.

Yeah, I realize T barely knows how to spell his own name. But a word of advice, SChuck, if you're going to poke fun at someone's grammar, make sure you yourself know the difference between it's and its.

thanks for the correction, you are officialy hired as my proof reader.

Exactly.

If the stains FO has any class, and I'm not sure they do, they'll fire RAC after the end of the season and bring in whoever for the upcoming draft so that whoever can have his coaching staff in order in a timely manner.

The fact that Marty's visit and the Cowher rumors are all over the papers tells me that the FO's not being to cautious about the matter.

Regards

..... an'at

fag

3,124 posts of this like is an embarrassment (the correctly spelled version of this word) in it's own.

Regards

.... an'at

Out of curiosity, When i read an'at it sounds like "a nut". Why are you referring to ur self as a nut unless ofcourse that is your name !

Archived