THE BROWNS BOARD

the dawg pound needs vick!!!!!!!!!!!!wat u think

mik3yb424

i just thought it would be sweeet if we could get michael vick and if we had cowler the browns would def. be a playoff team next year i think vick would be good for us who cares about all that stuff hes into we wanna win football right???thats my only hope for the brown i give up

i just thought it would be sweeet if we could get michael vick and if we had cowler the browns would def. be a playoff team next year i think vick would be good for us who cares about all that stuff hes into we wanna win football right???thats my only hope for the brown i give up

ONB? Is that you?

Can't get past the irony of seeing Michael Vick in a Dawg Pound - ya know? To be honest, I'd rather see Quinn pan out since we gave up 2 important picks to draft him. If he pans out to be who we hoped he'd be - nobody will give a rat about the 2nd pick we lost to get him. We'll just be thrilled we have a young Qb with a promising future.

- Tom F.

Can't get past the irony of seeing Michael Vick in a Dawg Pound - ya know? To be honest, I'd rather see Quinn pan out since we gave up 2 important picks to draft him. If he pans out to be who we hoped he'd be - nobody will give a rat about the 2nd pick we lost to get him. We'll just be thrilled we have a young Qb with a promising future.

- Tom F.

That would be Ironic... or Karma.. or something..

Frankly you can stick him in the same bus as Plaxico Burress and ship them down to mexico. Unfortunately Vick is probably going to come out of prison, not a QB, but a "wide receiver", if you know what I mean...

He is going to have to prove a lot IMO. Most of these guys that get in trouble usually stay in trouble. It's in their genes or personality or something. They make poor life choices and surround themselves with even poorer choices in friends.

NO!....No Jail birds on this team...Michael Vick would be piece added that would continue the losing culture on this team...This team not only needs positive direction but also needs positive inspiration as well...A Person like Vick is unlikely to be able to remove the stigma of his crimes...This team needs a much better persona than that...

Actually, I hear Vick is really truly sorry for what he did. As a matter of fact if you have been keeping up to date on the court case, it really wasn't all of Vicks fault, it was his fault he wasnt paying closer attention to what was going on.

In reality his homies kind of hung him out to dry, he just gave them a place and cash to operate, friends helping friends.

Yes it was illegal and cruel, but Vick is not a danger to society, Peta has even forgiven him. He is playing prison football right now, and he talks to the falcons administration on the regular. I think he is really trying to be good here.

He isnt like Plaxico, williams or Pacman, they are the ones that physically do the things they do, and the things they do are far worse from a character standpoint.

I wouldnt mind having Vick as our backup

and so is his brother.

Wow I didn't realize what a huge douchebag his brother is as well... It's in the genes. The Vick brothers made it to where they were purely based on athletic ability and societies willingness to look past bad character traits just because someone runs fast and throws hard...

read this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Vick

Actually, I hear Vick is really truly sorry for what he did. As a matter of fact if you have been keeping up to date on the court case, it really wasn't all of Vicks fault, it was his fault he wasnt paying closer attention to what was going on.

In reality his homies kind of hung him out to dry, he just gave them a place and cash to operate, friends helping friends.

Yes it was illegal and cruel, but Vick is not a danger to society, Peta has even forgiven him. He is playing prison football right now, and he talks to the falcons administration on the regular. I think he is really trying to be good here.

He isnt like Plaxico, williams or Pacman, they are the ones that physically do the things they do, and the things they do are far worse from a character standpoint.

I wouldnt mind having Vick as our backup

Only time will tell...

I'm not sure where you are getting your information but he knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Did you read the federal indictments? He knew. He personally beat and killed at least one dog.

The house that was raided is about 20 miles from my house. He grew up in the city that is a stones throw from my door. PETA hasn't forgiven him (those people are rabid) and neither has the greater community.

He's only trying to be good to hopefully get back on a team (it's been all over the news here).

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-now-vick...0,4286030.story

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-news_vic...0,1277298.story

He's trash and he's bankrupt (they can't even sell that house) and doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a professional sports team.

Your right. He's only sorry because he's thrown his life away and has no cash. Time will tell if he is truly sorry.

Archived