THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama: Situation in Gaza unsustainable

VaporTrail

I completely agree, John. It's just hard to separate when you get T starting topics like, "Why do progressive liberals hate Jews?" I don't hate Jews, I completely disagree with the establishment of Israel, and I hate how the Israeli government is handling the situation. I hate the whole situation period. Our tax money shouldn't be used on it.

Why do they hate the Jews? Their speech towards Israel is very vindictive.

And as for Mulsims what did they do all over the US and around the world when the planes were crashing into the twin towers?

Here is a video as a refresher for you. Muslims chanting death to america!

And you want to embrace these people. They will never except any other religion other than worship of their moon god.

T, what the hell, how dense can you be? This might be the most ignorant post you've ever made.

Firstly, not every Muslim wants all infidels to die. So what if there's anti-American sentiment, so what, f*ck em all? I'm sure you were cheering your ass off when we started dropping bombs in Afghanistan and Iraq. Your ignorance is what perpetuates this idiocy.

Secondly, their "moon god" is the same god that you believe in, you pompous asshole.

/edit

And no, I don't want to embrace these people. I think the whole religious excuse for perpetuating the violence makes the whole region the poster child for why governments should be secular. I think both sides are screwed up, and Islam itself is extremely screwed up. But that's not an excuse, in my opinion, to kick them out of Gaza.

Secondly, their "moon god" is the same god that you believe in, you pompous asshole.

yep, same God that the Jews believe in, too. The difference is the Jews don't accept Christ. Muslims do but Mohammed was the final prophet, not Jesus. For Christians, they do not accept Mohammed. Pretty dumb stuff to fight over if you ask me.

T, what the hell, how dense can you be? This might be the most ignorant post you've ever made.

Firstly, not every Muslim wants all infidels to die. So what if there's anti-American sentiment, so what, f*ck em all? I'm sure you were cheering your ass off when we started dropping bombs in Afghanistan and Iraq. Your ignorance is what perpetuates this idiocy.

Are you a Terrorist Sympasizer?

Kinda like those old hippies who hated everything about america, but would kindly except any socialized benefit from her.

Are you a Terrorist Sympasizer?

Kinda like those old hippies who hated everything about america, but would kindly except any socialized benefit from her.

Yikes.. I kind of thought Vape's reply was quite logical (except for the name-calling.) I don't see anything about sympathizing with terrorists.

Yikes.. I kind of thought Vape's reply was quite logical (except for the name-calling.) I don't see anything about sympathizing with terrorists.

Yeah' his panties get twisted in a knot at times, but we learn to live with him and his jihadi rants.

Yes. I'm the crazy one :rolleyes:

Just throwing this out there. How does everyone feel about the mosque being built near ground zero?

Doesn't bother me, I like the fact we have a Bill of Rights. Something that makes this country great.

Article 6

To bad some wants to rethink and misinterpret the laws while trying to rewrite history with a progressive slant.

1. John is right, I am tending to see anti-Semitism in attitudes towards Israel as a country.

That isn't necessarily wrong, however...

2. I don't see the idea that we should drop foreign aid to Israel, but not a word on what other countries

that we also should drop all aid to.

3. The Imam working to have a Mosque built near Ground Zero, is an extremist in terms of his beliefs...

he wants sharia law made a sub-element of American law to a degree. It will be a bully pulpit for shoving

Sharia law into our faces, with serious, legit hate speech, I believe.

The idea IS to OFFEND Americans, and ironically use a sensitive geographical area, unofficially an American Landmark

so far...

against us.

The Jews have been persecuted since well before there was Christianity so those who want to blame Christians ought to look a little further.

I kind of disagree with this. Jews may have been persecuted before the advent of Christianity, but the context of that discrimination was radically different. It may have been "Your nation rebelled against my more powerful nation" (Assyria, Babylon, etc.) or "You, like other non-believers in my crazy ass ancient religion, will be forced to adopt our stuff" (the Chanukah story), but it wasn't "You killed the Lord our God; for that reason, pretty much anything I do to you is legit."

That turning point is significant, just like the change that occurred sometime in the late 19th century, in which Jews began to be hated not as a religious group but as an ethnic or "racial" group. That transition was marked by events such as The Dreyfus Affair, which convinced Herzl that assimilation was impossible (previously, Herzl had considered mass conversion to Catholicism a possible way to end discrimination). Or how the Nazis arrested and killed Edith Stein, a German Jewish woman who'd converted to Catholicism and become a nun.

In that sense, the link between Christianity and the Holocaust is lessened somewhat. But there's no way to get around Christianity's role - particularly the Catholic church - in fomenting a different and more violent form of persecution than had existed in ancient times.

So how do you defend attacks against the Jewish people during WWII with the fact that Hitler hated them so much? He turned a whole nation against the Jewish people while he and Himmler practiced occultist behavior. The fire of these same sentiments are being stoked in America and through the progressive media today, but not as being pure to the arian race but in class envy and playing Israel as the villain in the media created hate.

Hitler and Himmler and Occult Behavior, VIDEO Here

T, your friend Bunker concerns me more than all those Jew-hating members of the liberal media: Wolf Blitzer, Gloria Borger, Mort Zuckerman, Joshua Marshall, Matthew Yglesias, Howard Fineman....

I could go on, but I'm already starting to sound like your buddy.

No, it was a sarcastic post I made when I got back last night at 2:30. ech, drunk posting... someone call the cool police on me. btw, did you see that thread i made in the barber shop? it has a chimpanzee raping a frog. lol. i need a break from this thing.

No, it was a sarcastic post I made when I got back last night at 2:30. ech, drunk posting... someone call the cool police on me. btw, did you see that thread i made in the barber shop? it has a chimpanzee raping a frog. lol. i need a break from this thing.

Didn't see it.

I stay away from barber shops.

<G>

I'll look.

Cheers

WSS

T, I've visited the country several times and consider myself a Zionist. And to answer your question: Yes, I do support getting myself blown up.

So are you saying you would strap on a loaded vest and walk into a mall and pull the trigger?

יש הרבה הבדל בין עברית במקום ארמי

אדם טוב

That's pretty good. What site did you use to put it together?

Not sure what the first line was supposed to mean. As it is right now, it all translates to something like this:

There is many/much difference between Hebrew in a place/in place of an Aramean.

Good man.

That's pretty good. What site did you use to put it together?

Not sure what the first line was supposed to mean. As it is right now, it all translates to something like this:

There is many/much difference between Hebrew in a place/in place of an Aramean.

Good man.

Is there much difference between hebrew and aramaic

Your a good man

Oh, I can see how you ended up with that.

There's a pretty big difference between Hebrew and Aramaic. At this point, Aramaic is principally a written language preserved in Jewish texts (in Hebrew script), but someone who knows Hebrew will need at least two to or three years of study before they'll be able to understand the texts w/out the help of a translation.

There are some common words and verb roots, but it's still very tough to pick up. For example, the number three in Hebrew is ShaLoSh, but Babylonian Aramaic often turns a Sh into a T, so three is TiLTa. And that's a word borrowed from Hebrew - there are many others taken from Greek & other languages.

Archived