THE BROWNS BOARD

Bruce Gradkowski

WPB Dawg Fan

No, I have no articles or backup. This is nothing more than my personal prediction based on the following:

1. The Browns season is over (duh)

2. Dorsey is NOBODY's idea of a starting QB (or even backup)

3. The Browns will be trading DA this off-season

Therefore, it is necessary for the Browns to find a TRUE backup for Quinn.

So, no later than the Cinci game...the Browns will put Gradkowski in and see what he can do with the team. He will be given the first chance to win the backup QB roll in Cleveland. If he does decent...the search is over and we don't need to spend any more time on it this off-season...but if he doesn't...then that complicates things and we need to either find another backup through FA or the draft....or even (gulp) consider keeping DA as insurance.

Romeo was just on NFL network on Sirius; what a complete buffoon....you are correct he will stick with his 'vets' and watch the whole thing crash and burn

An interesting off season is coming folks

We should be done with RAC, DA and Lummy....not all that bad

rac may be playing the older guys so they can audition for teams for the next year.

he knows we're sticking with our young guys. successful football teams need youth to survive.

however, with a new regime, older guys are often tossed on the scrap pile. he's giving them a chance to prove that they can still play.

does it help us? no. but it helps his guys, the guys that have taken care of him.

just what i think is his perspective on what he's doing.

....or even (gulp) consider keeping DA as insurance.

this is scary to you because the amazing Quinn probably wouldn't beat out Anderson for the starting job.

Lucky for the BQ fags though, I think the organization has burned bridges with DA and that he will seek a trade.

As far as Gradkowski goes, yeah I'm sure he'll be awesome.

rac may be playing the older guys so they can audition for teams for the next year.

he knows we're sticking with our young guys. successful football teams need youth to survive.

however, with a new regime, older guys are often tossed on the scrap pile. he's giving them a chance to prove that they can still play.

does it help us? no. but it helps his guys, the guys that have taken care of him.

just what i think is his perspective on what he's doing.

Salient points; I would have to agree with you...reports are RAC will be a D coord for NYJ or Tampa next year

Salient points; I would have to agree with you...reports are RAC will be a D coord for NYJ or Tampa next year

it'd be interesting to see him in tampa once monte kiffin leaves. they started the cover 2. would he switch them to the 3-4 or create some hybrid monster that would certainly be a great defense?

Gradkowski? Don't talk to me about Gradkowski? You kidding me? GRADKOWSKI? I just hope Dorsey can win another game!

With Gradkowski's Ohio ties he is naturally thought of as the next big thing.

Just think of what a powerhouse the Browns would be if they could take all MAC and Ohio State players.

Just think of what a powerhouse the Browns would be if they could take all MAC and Ohio State players.

You are incredible.

You actually believe that shit that spews across your keyboard?

We agree.

While I'm a big advocate for locally-grown produce/meats/dairy, in football, I could truly give a hang. Populating your team with inferior "local products" is asinine.

You know he does.

But like we've said, lumbergh's time as a browns fan is soon coming to an end. There isn't a soul out there that would look at his track record and conclude he bleeds brown and orange. He hates the fans, he hates the team, he practically loathes everything about cleveland, except of course that big oaf, once he leaves lumbergh's interests leaves.

We will only have to suffer fools for a little while longer....

Continue to ignore and all will be well....he reminds me like the whiney elf in the Christmas show where all he does is complain about wanting to be a dentist; then starting a group called WHAM

Archived