THE BROWNS BOARD

Any Criminal Attorneys here?

Speedyd900rr

This is kind of odd but here it goes. One of my close female friends called the Sheriff on some teenagers earlier for playing loud music in they're car that was parked. She just wanted to scare them but when 2 deputies came out they arrested one of the teenagers for breaking a glass pipe they found and he ended up resisting arrest. He also spit on one deputy and kicked a dent in the cruiser. Since this happened in a privately owned trailer park is their any chance the kids attorney can take this to court and find out who called the Sheriff in the first place? She heard that the police cant come into her trailer park unless they're called since it's private property and now shes worried that since she gave the deputies her name, address, and number when she called the person might be able to find out who called to report them if he fights it in court.

In this instance, I don't believe her name is on the police report. The

police came and witnessed the behavior, and it went on from there.

It would be similar to the patrol car just happening to cruise down the road,

and check the car out about the loud noise.

Under those circumstances, I think they know to protect the source of the original

phone call.

Tell your friend she learned a lesson, mind her own business next time unless someone is getting hurt.

Why are you blaming the victim, K?

Apparently these guys were disturbing the peace - the peace of a taxpayer, I might add.

The 'kid(s)' has nobody to blame but himself for such aggregious actions.

My guess is that the cops weren't looking for an arrest but were forced to act because of these idiots actions.

Sorry but when some kid is blasting his radio making everything in her house shake that is her business.

You didn't say "it was shaking her house". There is a big difference between loud music and "shaking her house". I agree I would of done the same. It sounded like they were at a dead end road not bothering anyone. Nothing was said about the proximity of the car to the house. Maybe she was mad they were blasting Stix while burning a bulb of meth. I would put them under citizens arrest under principle.

You didn't say "it was shaking her house". There is a big difference between loud music and "shaking her house". I agree I would of done the same. It sounded like they were at a dead end road not bothering anyone. Nothing was said about the proximity of the car to the house. Maybe she was mad they were blasting Stix while burning a bulb of meth. I would put them under citizens arrest under principle.

Your right, I should of been more specific. She was 2 trailer's down and told me that even the pictures on her wall were vibrating from the system he had. She said when she called she wasn't worried since it was over something stupid but once the kid went off on the cops she started to think that could be her next so she went into panic mode. For the record they weren't playing Stix either lol. Anyway's, thanks for the help guys.

Why are you blaming the victim, K?

Apparently these guys were disturbing the peace - the peace of a taxpayer, I might add.

The 'kid(s)' has nobody to blame but himself for such aggregious actions.

My guess is that the cops weren't looking for an arrest but were forced to act because of these idiots actions.

She said that she heard the deputy tell him that he was just going to get a ticket but since he broke the evidence it turned into a felony and everything else happened right after when they tried to put him in cuffs.

Archived