THE BROWNS BOARD

IZZO says NO THANKS!!?? uh ohh...

gmp

Well,

If this isn't a telling sign that the chosen one is bailing, I don't know what is. Izzo, walks away from a big time deal, and a chance to coach a title contender next year and for possibly years to come, goes to Cleveland sets up a meeting, goes thru all the channels of making a deal, to coach oneof the NBA elite teams, and then says NO THANKS!!???

Wanna take a shot in the dark as to why...?? It seems to me like a little conversation happened somewhere with Lebron James...and I believe he tipped his hand to IZZO....I'm OUT Mr IZZO...and you are going to be stuck with an NBA franchise that is going into the sh*tter.....you best stay with the SPARTANS!!. and so it was done. :lol::lol::lol:

Well,

If this isn't a telling sign that the chosen one is bailing, I don't know what is. Izzo, walks away from a big time deal, and a chance to coach a title contender next year and for possibly years to come, goes to Cleveland sets up a meeting, goes thru all the channels of making a deal, to coach oneof the NBA elite teams, and then says NO THANKS!!???

Wanna take a shot in the dark as to why...?? It seems to me like a little conversation happened somewhere with Lebron James...and I believe he tipped his hand to IZZO....I'm OUT Mr IZZO...and you are going to be stuck with an NBA franchise that is going into the sh*tter.....you best stay with the SPARTANS!!. and so it was done. :lol::lol::lol:

You using the Psych ward nurses computer again?

Well,

Coach Tom Izzo rejects Cavs, sticks with Spartans

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A0wN...-cavaliers-izzo

Quotes : Izzo acknowledged that being unable to speak with James played a part in his life- and career-altering decision.

Well,

Dude you're gay. This is a good thing.

Coach Tom Izzo rejects Cavs, sticks with Spartans

Link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A0wN...-cavaliers-izzo

Quotes : Izzo acknowledged that being unable to speak with James played a part in his life- and career-altering decision.

Here's the quote...past tense speak ya know....would've stayed...meaning not staying>>>

I felt comfortable with things I needed to know," Izzo said. "[James' future] was one of the key factors. If LeBron would've stayed that doesn't mean that I would have been there. It was not the only factor. Was it a big factor? Sure it was!!!!

BYe BYe!! <_<<_<<_<<_<

Here's the quote...past tense speak ya know....would've stayed...meaning not staying>>>

I felt comfortable with things I needed to know," Izzo said. "[James' future] was one of the key factors. If LeBron would've stayed that doesn't mean that I would have been there. It was not the only factor. Was it a big factor? Sure it was!!!!

BYe BYe!! <_<<_<<_<<_<

Hopefully Pittsburgh will get their own team so you can be a bitch and live in the soap opera life you live in.

Well,

I suppose you didn't hear the interview on Mike & Mike- Izzo got tons of input from from other MSU alums- like Magic Johnson and Scott Skyles, and decided he didn't need the NBA grind, LeBron or no LeBron. Unless you want to brand Izzo a liar, LeBron didn't tell Izzo jack, and won't tell anyone else either till he has his press conference to announce his decision- on about 50 worldwide channels, simultaneously.

And give the TI credit- he opted for loyalty to the school and the players, instead of merely chasing the $$$$.

Yeah, Izzo's got way more loyalty to MSU than LeBron's ever shown to Cleveland and the Cavs. At least Kobe signed his max offer- LeBron's not only screwed Cleveland out of potential FA's by not re-upping last summer, now there's not a potential quality NBA coach who will sign on the dotted line until they know what LBJ's gonna do after his glory tour. I'm liking the guy less with each passing day.

And give it up GMP- he's not going to NYC. Just had a chat today with a former NCAA Division I coach- and he totally agrees with what I've been saying for months- if LeBron goes anywhere, it's going to be CHICAGO.

Hoorta, he's trolling you. That's all gmp does. There was already an Izzo thread but he made another one just to troll. It's best not to feed him :ph34r: .

Yeah, Izzo's got way more loyalty to MSU than LeBron's ever shown to Cleveland and the Cavs. At least Kobe signed his max offer- LeBron's not only screwed Cleveland out of potential FA's by not re-upping last summer, now there's not a potential quality NBA coach who will sign on the dotted line until they know what LBJ's gonna do after his glory tour. I'm liking the guy less with each passing day.

LeBron has done everything he's ever been asked to do in Cleveland. He can't win a championship by himself. The truth is he's done nothing but good things for Cleveland. He's annihilated the record books, he's put up triple doubles in games the Cavs have lost in the playoffs, he almost single-handedly turned around the franchise in a single year. The man has a right to be in control of his future. He hasn't walked away from Cleveland yet and the reason he hasn't told us where he's going yet is he wants to make sure he makes the best decision. To do that, he needs to have all the options available to him. This may be the only chance he gets to control his future for the next 6-8 years. Wherever he goes, it'll be long term, and he knows that. He has to make sure he makes the right choice or he'll be spinning his wheels.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/By...?urn=nba,249129

Byron Scott is the next option for Cleveland's coach and he might be a better choice than Izzo. The bottom line is LBJ didn't know they were gonna fire Mike Brown, and he didn't have a part in it and he can't let their decision to fire Mike Brown influence his silence on where here's gonna go. Two weeks from today, and we'll know. Not a minute sooner.

Hoorta, he's trolling you. That's all gmp does. There was already an Izzo thread but he made another one just to troll. It's best not to feed him :ph34r: .

LeBron has done everything he's ever been asked to do in Cleveland. He can't win a championship by himself. The truth is he's done nothing but good things for Cleveland. He's annihilated the record books, he's put up triple doubles in games the Cavs have lost in the playoffs, he almost single-handedly turned around the franchise in a single year. The man has a right to be in control of his future. He hasn't walked away from Cleveland yet and the reason he hasn't told us where he's going yet is he wants to make sure he makes the best decision. To do that, he needs to have all the options available to him. This may be the only chance he gets to control his future for the next 6-8 years. Wherever he goes, it'll be long term, and he knows that. He has to make sure he makes the right choice or he'll be spinning his wheels.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/By...?urn=nba,249129

Byron Scott is the next option for Cleveland's coach and he might be a better choice than Izzo. The bottom line is LBJ didn't know they were gonna fire Mike Brown, and he didn't have a part in it and he can't let their decision to fire Mike Brown influence his silence on where here's gonna go. Two weeks from today, and we'll know. Not a minute sooner.

First of all, yes there was another thread started about IZZo taking a gig in Cleveland...it has absolutley nothing to do with my post and honest opinion or as one may call it. a public service announcement. I'll go back to what I said...IZZO threw way too much out the window...(all of a sudden) this would have been a coaches dream (if Lebron Stays) it's not like he had an offer in Memphis or something...although Cleveland is no Disneyworld...He put it out there that he would need some commitment from the King and he didn't get it..END of STORY!!...goin back to Mich ST and watch Lebron play for the KNICKS!!!

The Gimp is going to cry when Lebron doesn't sign with New York. He's also going to cry when he's getting butt fukced by his mom let tonight. He does a lot of crying.

Oh BOY!!..another one of CLEVELAND'S Brain Waves. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: .

I'm sick of the Lebron drama. Let him leave. I would trade him for Kobe Bryant in a heart beat.

If Kobe was the same age as LeBron I would but Kobe's gettin up there. Bryants much better IMO. LeBron could be wayyyyyy better though if he developed a consistent jumper, but he doesnt perfect his shooting motion in the off season like other greats have. He should spend atleast 1 hr a day shooting with just one hand, that will make him set his feet, be square to the hoop and keep his elbow in, and he'll develope better touch.

First of all, yes there was another thread started about IZZo taking a gig in Cleveland...it has absolutley nothing to do with my post and honest opinion or as one may call it. a public service announcement. I'll go back to what I said...IZZO threw way too much out the window...(all of a sudden) this would have been a coaches dream (if Lebron Stays) it's not like he had an offer in Memphis or something...although Cleveland is no Disneyworld...He put it out there that he would need some commitment from the King and he didn't get it..END of STORY!!...goin back to Mich ST and watch Lebron play for the KNICKS!!!

Yeah, I suppose you're thinking the Knicks are going to get LeBron, Bosh, Wade, and somehow hang onto Lee. Here's a newsflash- it ain't happening. The reality check is you sign two max contracts, you can't keep Lee too. Bosh & LeBron and the rest of the scrap the Knicks have (and zero draft picks) aren't good enough to beat the Celtics, Orlando- and the Lakers are in another universe. James happens to know this troll. "It's all about winning Championships". And that wouldn't be in New York anytime soon. Put LeBron on the Bulls and they're ready to roll. Real point guard- Rose- check- now who is the Knicks point guard? Noah is an adequate center, and Heinrich and Deng are nice complimentary players.

If LeBron really wants to gurantee a Championship next year- he forces a sign & trade to the Lakers- which would be more likely than trucking over to the square one he'd have to deal with with the Knickas.

Izzo may just have been a diversion BTW. Gilbert is smart enough to realize any top level coach isn't going to commit until they know what LeBron's doing. You can read whatever you want into LeBron's antics- but they mean nothing.

lol i bet when lebron leaves (if he leaves) and signs with Chicago there wont be no gmp on this bored anymore, us cleveland fans are already bracing for lebron leaving gmp just cant grasp the idea that he aint going to NY

Hey,

You'll miss me when I gone..and you'll miss all this valuable insight...

I'll be around till the FA market cools down...ten I'll jump over to the Browns board and offer my assitance there...

Now let me jump down and staighten Hoorta out!

talk to you again soon! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I suppose you're thinking the Knicks are going to get LeBron, Bosh, Wade, and somehow hang onto Lee. Here's a newsflash- it ain't happening. The reality check is you sign two max contracts, you can't keep Lee too. Bosh & LeBron and the rest of the scrap the Knicks have (and zero draft picks) aren't good enough to beat the Celtics, Orlando- and the Lakers are in another universe. James happens to know this troll. "It's all about winning Championships". And that wouldn't be in New York anytime soon. Put LeBron on the Bulls and they're ready to roll. Real point guard- Rose- check- now who is the Knicks point guard? Noah is an adequate center, and Heinrich and Deng are nice complimentary players.

If LeBron really wants to gurantee a Championship next year- he forces a sign & trade to the Lakers- which would be more likely than trucking over to the square one he'd have to deal with with the Knickas.

Izzo may just have been a diversion BTW. Gilbert is smart enough to realize any top level coach isn't going to commit until they know what LeBron's doing. You can read whatever you want into LeBron's antics- but they mean nothing.

IT's all about winning Titles huh, and you think going to the Bulls with Deng, Heinrich, Noah, and Rose is a Championship caliber team.. you can't be serious!!...yeah that team would have the whole NBA shakin in their boots....Keep in Mind Lebron would have a mountain to climb with beiong compare to MJ..all the time.....It's simple Chicago is MJ's town...always will be...Lebron does not want to walk past a statue of MJ every time he enters the building...Lebron looks and himself and I mean really believes this..He is the KING of B-Ball....even has a stupid King logo...that's a bit much.....so please forget Chicago, and they don't have the dough the Knicks have.

In going to the Knicks...here's the way it shakes out...Knicks sign and trade for T Parker (check), Knicks sign Lebron (check) Knicks sign C Bosh (check), Knicks have a 6-11 outside youg gun who shoots crazy sick in Gallo (check) the last spot is still open....I can probably play that position...so that's a good start...then...next year...E Curry's dough comes of the books....spot open for another big timer....Melo perhaps...??

so compare that to the all star team you put out in Chicago to what I just said...and Lebron can start his title run..in the worlds most famous arena...for years to come...

Keep in mind the bar is set really low in NY (after the drought they have had) thanks Isaeh,.....

Much better women in NYC too..

IT's all about winning Titles huh, and you think going to the Bulls with Deng, Heinrich, Noah, and Rose is a Championship caliber team.. you can't be serious!!...yeah that team would have the whole NBA shakin in their boots....Keep in Mind Lebron would have a mountain to climb with beiong compare to MJ..all the time.....It's simple Chicago is MJ's town...always will be...Lebron does not want to walk past a statue of MJ every time he enters the building...Lebron looks and himself and I mean really believes this..He is the KING of B-Ball....even has a stupid King logo...that's a bit much.....so please forget Chicago, and they don't have the dough the Knicks have.

In going to the Knicks...here's the way it shakes out...Knicks sign and trade for T Parker (check), Knicks sign Lebron (check) Knicks sign C Bosh (check), Knicks have a 6-11 outside youg gun who shoots crazy sick in Gallo (check) the last spot is still open....I can probably play that position...so that's a good start...then...next year...E Curry's dough comes of the books....spot open for another big timer....Melo perhaps...??

so compare that to the all star team you put out in Chicago to what I just said...and Lebron can start his title run..in the worlds most famous arena...for years to come...

Keep in mind the bar is set really low in NY (after the drought they have had) thanks Isaeh,.....

Dude you need to lay off the crack pipe man your really crazy if you think its going to happen like that and i would take the chicago team with them starters over a ny team with just bosh and james and no one else that is not going to get anywhere in the playoffs let alone even make the playoffs

In going to the Knicks...here's the way it shakes out...Knicks sign and trade for T Parker (check), Knicks sign Lebron (check) Knicks sign C Bosh (check), Knicks have a 6-11 outside youg gun who shoots crazy sick in Gallo (check) the last spot is still open....I can probably play that position...so that's a good start...then...next year...E Curry's dough comes of the books....spot open for another big timer....Melo perhaps... ??

RED= CRACK PIPE ALERT!!! Wow, can I have some of that stuff you're smoking?

Your whole house of cards is predicated on LeBron signing with the Knicks. Even if you should land LBJ and Bosh, your bench sucks. Parker? more crack? What you gonna offer the Spurs, McGrady's expiring contract and Eddie House???? :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey maybe they'll even let Duncan go for a mid-level exception while you're at it. Man, and if you can get Nowitzki from the Mavs, wow!!!! That's one hell of a fantasy team- and that's exactly what world you're living on FANTASY ISLAND.

Hey, I just got a hit of your stuff- James re-signs, the Cavs are gonna get Carlos Boozer back in town, and will do a sign and trade with the Hornets to get Chris Paul.

Archived