THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns WRs and TE's

sisky fringo

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Browns receiver will have the biggest year in terms of impact?

• Mo
    • Ro(bo)
    • Stuckey
    • Cribbs
    • Watson
    • Moore
    • Mitchell
    • Hillis
    • Harrison
    • Hardesty
    • Haggerty/Steptoe/Allen/Robinson/other
  2. 2. Which Browns receiver will have the most yards?

• Mo
    • Ro(bo)
    • Stuckey
    • Cribbs
    • Watson
    • Moore
    • Mitchell
    • Hillis
    • Harrison
    • Hardesty
  3. 3. Which Browns receiver will have the most receptions?

• Mo
    • Ro(bo)
    • Stuckey
    • Cribbs
    • Watson
    • Moore
    • Mitchell
    • Hillis
    • Harrison
    • Hardesty

i think Robo will have the breakout/out-of-nowhere season this year. if Jake can link up with him all season they will immortalize themselves. i give him the receptions but Mo the yards.

i see Mo consistently improving and Moore and Watson having productive seasons but Robiskie is my offensive Cinderella of 2010.

It does not matter as we stand we need to recruit a new recieving core.................it a very weak part of the team

We are scary young at WR, but its always nice to have that veteran QB showing you he ropes. If we were to make a trade I like Steve Smith from the Giants. He isn't that big, but he is a great wideout. If we could get him for lets say Jerome Harrison and like a 4th or 5th rounder I would be happy. There isnt much of a vet out there that would honestly help us. If we dont make a move I still think we will be alright. Robo's Dad porbably gave him a swift kick in the ass this offseason and he seems like he is looking much much better than last year. MoMass is was hard pressed last year and this year he looks a lot more relaxed. All i know is our Offense will be really unpredictable this year, run, run, run, run, run, run. We have built the line to do it, so we should be running the ball down peoples throats and then getting thier asses caught in playaction, should be exicting. Also, Tampa Bay is a really young team with a young QB, so if we can get that win, which hasn't happened in week 1 for like 9 years, The Browns will have a 5 games win streak, when was the last time that happend?

Archived