THE BROWNS BOARD

just bought my tickets :)

MudratDetector

yeah, i had to pick later season games since i'm finishing my masters degree in november. i split the package with my brother. i'm probably selling my bengals ticket since i'll likely be busy as hell with school around that time.

Must be nice. I'd have to cut off a limb to get Steeler tickets at face value. Every year they do a online thing where you can get a crack at tickets but unless you get lucky they're gone in 20 minutes. I've often considered buying Steelers/Browns tickets in Cleveland but never have for whatever reason. I may try and go this year with some friends that are Browns diehards. Still probably going to pay over face for at least a pair this year for a home game.

Must be nice. I'd have to cut off a limb to get Steeler tickets at face value. Every year they do a online thing where you can get a crack at tickets but unless you get lucky they're gone in 20 minutes. I've often considered buying Steelers/Browns tickets in Cleveland but never have for whatever reason. I may try and go this year with some friends that are Browns diehards. Still probably going to pay over face for at least a pair this year for a home game.

what is their online ticketing system? it looked like they have a public on-sale on ticketmaster for heinz field tickets. i'm not sure if they use a lottery system or anything like that.

Tell me about it. I bough two tickets ($80 face value) for $140 each.. It is to the Pats game, or else I would never spend that much over face value. The 2nd cheapest pair of tickets listed on the site to that game were $190 each and they were in the same section as the tickets I got, but about 10 rows further back. Compared to other sclaped tickets to that Pats game I got a good deal, but with shipping and others costs I still paid twice the face value.

what is their online ticketing system? it looked like they have a public on-sale on ticketmaster for heinz field tickets. i'm not sure if they use a lottery system or anything like that.

You can go online or call in through the phone. It's first come first serve, but all the available regular season seats are gone within 15-20 minutes. You can only buy between 1-4 tickets at a time.

First come first served and it's no different than any huge band coming through town. Pick a top tier band currently. Let's say Pink Floyd reunites and goes on tour. Those tickets are going to sell in minutes. The same happens every year with the Steelers. Tickets go on sale to the public and it's about getting lucky during that brief window over the phone. I'm just glad they sell tickets to the public every year because a lot of tickets are locked up in PSL's etc.

Word here.....unless Browns fans are willing to pay me face for my Browns/Steelers tickets.....45 yard line, upper, row 19...I'll sell them to a Steeler's fan for face plus ten each....face is $70.....I do have to charge you more.....just a fact of life, but I don't rape anybody.

My attitude is this....if I am not just willing to take you as my guest, or send you as my guests, and you aren't willing to pay me what I paid for them, I'll just keep one as a expensive arm rest, a chip with some barmaid for reduced cost drinks, or a tax deduction when I donate both to charity.

I'll know if I plan to attend that game in Jan. more towards November.

Archived