THE BROWNS BOARD

Our Sophist Secretary of State

Paxton

I wish we had more responsible people in charge. Clearly, the American people didn't realize what they were getting into when they voted for Obama.

Hillary's Brigandish Sophism Slammed

Pyongyang, June 22 (KCNA) -- Hillary, U.S. secretary of State, was recently reported to have blustered during her junket of Middle and South American countries that the DPRK poses a threat to the world peace and it is necessary to "convince" the world public of this fact. Such sophism is intended to win the support for the U.S. hostile policy toward the DPRK from other countries.

Her remarks about the DPRK's "threat" to the global peace are brigandish sophism reminiscent of a thief crying "Stop the thief!" Rodong Sinmun Tuesday says in a signed commentary.

The commentary further says:

The U.S. is planning to stage another large-scale joint military exercises with south Korea in the waters of the West Sea of Korea. This is a revelation of the dangerous scheme to disturb the peace.

The situation of the Korean Peninsula is now at the crucial phase in which an all-out war may break out any moment. Therefore, the reckless joint military exercises projected under such situation can not be construed otherwise than a scenario to ignite another Korean war.

Citing facts to prove that peace and security have been threatened and disturbed not only in the Korean Peninsula but also other regions intervened by the U.S., the commentary brands the U.S. as the very one disturbing global peace and security.

The U.S. ruling forces would be well advised to stop making such remarks that turn black into white.

Foreign leaders take her about as serious as the take Obammy. They dont.

I would rather listen to bagpipes play whenever obammy or hillary open their mouths. My take is they never learned how to listen before speaking and they end up swolling the whole foot.

Hillary is from the same Saul Alinski school of radical thought.

It's designed to attract attention away from the Obamao regime failures.

When things go wrong, by any means necessary, win more power anyways

I smell something. It smells like mosquito dung. Quoting anything from the North Korean media is absurd. It is pure propaganda.

Yeah, I'm surprised that Paxton, T, and Cal either weren't aware or chose not to comment on the sketchiness of the article being quoted.

Yeah, I'm surprised that Paxton, T, and Cal either weren't aware or chose not to comment on the sketchiness of the article being quoted.

Paxton is an English surname of Anglo-Saxon origin derived from the place where a man once lived or held land.

The sketchiness doesn't matter.

Point is, Hillary and Billary are just another two progressive

political opportunists, Alinski style.

Archived