THE BROWNS BOARD

another bengals arrest

MudratDetector

One of the "White Boys" that was ganging up on him had the last name White. And that is the one he punched! How funny and ironic.

That is pretty minor though. I bet it just happens to go away. And don't we have a guy named Chris Jennings who did the same thing not to long ago?

One of the "White Boys" that was ganging up on him had the last name White. And that is the one he punched! How funny and ironic.

That is pretty minor though. I bet it just happens to go away. And don't we have a guy named Chris Jennings who did the same thing not to long ago?

Difference is in Jenning's case it was an isolated incident- Benson's got a history of alcohol related fights. If he's on probation due to that (yeah- the NFL can call booze a drug) he could be gone for 4 games or more. And Goodell could suspend him anyway just for getting into that fight.

Difference is in Jenning's case it was an isolated incident- Benson's got a history of alcohol related fights. If he's on probation due to that (yeah- the NFL can call booze a drug) he could be gone for 4 games or more. And Goodell could suspend him anyway just for getting into that fight.

Just like the NFL should use its "douchebag" clause on Jeef Reed, it should implement its "stupid fucker" clause on Benson and give him four games.

Of course, I'm not to worried about Benson, the guy has a career 3.8 ypc and has scored 18 TDs in 60 games.

In fact, I'm not that worried about the Bengals. Ouchopinko is getting old, and they've never put together two decent defensive seasons in a row since Lewis has been there.

The Browns and Ravens will battle for the division crown, and if Jake plays smart and lets our defense and running game take over games, we should prevail.

Here's an early look at the division:

Browns 10-6

Ravens 10-6 WC

Bengals 7-9

Steelers 4-12

Zombo

I like that prediction Zombo, I would love to see us go 10 - 6 with a playoff appearance.

IMO: The Bungals keep those stripes on their helmets because their players are used to seeing stripes. It helps to make them feel at home.

Just like the NFL should use its "douchebag" clause on Jeef Reed, it should implement its "stupid xxxxer" clause on Benson and give him four games.

Of course, I'm not to worried about Benson, the guy has a career 3.8 ypc and has scored 18 TDs in 60 games.

In fact, I'm not that worried about the Bengals. Ouchopinko is getting old, and they've never put together two decent defensive seasons in a row since Lewis has been there.

The Browns and Ravens will battle for the division crown, and if Jake plays smart and lets our defense and running game take over games, we should prevail.

Here's an early look at the division:

Browns 10-6

Ravens 10-6 WC

Bengals 7-9

Steelers 4-12

Zombo

Zombo... I love your prediction! The Ravens are going to be tough though. I hope we can steal one from them! Can you imagine what would happen in Puker town if the Stools go 4-12?

I like that prediction Zombo, I would love to see us go 10 - 6 with a playoff appearance.

IMO: The Bungals keep those stripes on their helmets because their players are used to seeing stripes. It helps to make them feel at home.

In addition to the stripes, why not numbers with which they would be more comfortable. Say.... 238942845

Mike

In addition to the stripes, why not numbers with which they would be more comfortable. Say.... 238942845

Mike

I almost posted this here but figured someone else would eventually. I said something in another thread talking about the division a few weeks ago and said that the Bengals are always a flash in the pan type of team and that someone would get arrested. Sure enough good ole Cedric Benson. Lol

"Who dey gonna arrest next?"

Archived