THE BROWNS BOARD

Funny video of Steeler Fan

maddogg7888

I though some Browns fans might enjoy this...

What were they celebrating? Oh wait. It's Silver, it's shiny and it's what you win when you're the best team in the NFL that year.

What were they celebrating? Oh wait. It's Silver, it's shiny and it's what you win when you're the best team in the NFL that year.

I don't see that anywhere in the video. All I see is Flounder reincarnate. You know, drunk, fat, stupid.

I don't see that anywhere in the video. All I see is Flounder reincarnate. You know, drunk, fat, stupid.

I guess there are just thousands of people in frame with Steelers attire on drinking and cheering for no reason. He also decided to try and climb higher because he just likes being "high" and not to get a better vantage point of the parade. Unless of course you're incapable of deductive reasoning then it could be any number of things.

Some fat inbred left the trailer for the first time in years!

Do you get around Ohio much? I could throw a rock in either direction 50 yards and hit a trailer or some redneck downing a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon. You boys need some new material especially with the Forbes list this year. 5 count em, 5! cities on the 25 worst cities in America list.

Oh and Pittsburgh for the 2nd time was voted America's most livable city.

I actually saw that fat drunk dude fall live in person. That was at the Super Bowl parade after the SBXLIII win. The crowds were so big people had to climb light posts and billboards to get a good view of the parade.

Here is a much funnier recent video of a Cleveland fan....

I actually saw that fat drunk dude fall live in person. That was at the Super Bowl parade after the SBXLIII win. The crowds were so big people had to climb light posts and billboards to get a good view of the parade.

Here is a much funnier recent video of a Cleveland fan....

You've got to be kidding.

Archived