THE BROWNS BOARD

Who Would Have Thunk It

Chicopee John

After 10 years of the resurrected Browns - I prefer 'The New Browns', Chris Palmer is the best coach the team has had and that Jeff Garcia is the best QB the team has had.

Best draft pick, given all the circumstances? I put a needle in the haystack for you.

He wasn't drafted but Phil Dawson is certainly the best player over the ten years................

I'd have to look, but I thought Garcia sucked ass for the Browns.

Well in fairness, he is the best QB to PLAY FOR the Browns since we came back, but he was awful when he PLAYED FOR the team.

I'd have to look, but I thought Garcia sucked ass for the Browns.

That is what lot's of people thought...but they also though O'Hara sucked and he has started for the Giants for 3-4 years...they thought Roman Oben sucked and he started for Tampa in their SuperBowl win, all the while clinging to crappy players like Couch, Ben Gay, KJ....just the way it goes with most fans.

After 10 years of the resurrected Browns - I prefer 'The New Browns', Chris Palmer is the best coach the team has had and that Jeff Garcia is the best QB the team has had.

Best draft pick, given all the circumstances? I put a needle in the haystack for you.

For a season, DA was the best. Not even a close 2nd place QB in the group.

Best draft picks is tough. Keven Johnson was our best pure foorball player in the early days. Other good picks were Northcutt and Pontbriand. Recently, add KII and Joe Thomas to the list. That's not alot of names to put up there. i'd consider adding D'Qwell if he finds a 2nd good game in his arsenal.

Ouch

Archived