THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm Coming Home...

shepwrite

There is going to be an infection on this board very soon, and you all will know where it came from.

Shep is going to belittle many of your posts, he is going to dismiss most of what you write, and it is going to become what he wants to talk about.

I am going to cut and paste some of the shitty things he had to say about the members here.

He did the same thing to you that he is doing to the other board, but he was a little worse on you, especally Ate and Zombo, who of course he now loves because that is all that is left.

He is not missed. Good riddance.

Please don't.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The other board became something grotesque with management supporting some of the worst posters from here who moved over there. I'm in development season and won't be able to post a lot ... but I'm coming back here to see how things are going.

Who from the old gang is here? Zombo? Ate?

Welcome back Shep...............I am still alive full of bullet holes but alive....................and I get your drift............

sumtimes the hated are not so bad

So Shep ... do you have a good feeling about this year?

I do.

I think our running game is going to rock, our defense is going be a Top Ten D, and Jake is going to bring a winning attitude and get into a nice veteran "groove' for a couple of seasons.

I think we are 10-6 type team ... this year. I really do.

I thought we drafted very well, grabbed some nice free agents without breaking the bank, and added depth all over. And our secondary coverage is going to make a world of difference.

Love Holmgren, love the new Mangini without the weight of the world on him...

Training camp is just a couple weeks away ... I haven't been this excited in years.

Zombo

This is the first time I have been optimistic since 1999............we are moving in the right direction..........Go Browns

I've retired from mod duties both here and there, so I didn't feel an obligation to break up the 2nd Grade scuffles that broke out in a bunch of scattered threads. I did let the moderators know about a couple posts that insulted you personally and professionally, but you're right that I didn't wade into some of the the prolonged back & forths. To be honest, I didn't even read them: why would I be interested in spending my free time on that stuff?

I hope you find this board to be a good home for you. Perhaps you & Zombo can rekindle your bromance by talking about how much both of you liked Jimmy Clausen. Hopefully, the QB debates that infected this board last fall won't recur anytime soon...though your takes on Delhomme & McCoy could ruffle some feathers.

Anyway, I honestly hope you have some great football talk here. I'm just disappointed that you had to trash the other place while making your exit.

anyway, think about this you be adulated for wrong so many times...........I be disgraced for being so right so many times.........you be a football genius for being wrong and I be a complete asswipe for being right,..........

the bottom line things are always about what leadership wants one to be..............

me I see no sage wisdom in you and plenty in me..............

so it is what it is................who rules arrogance and stupidity or forthright statistics and discussion................

the latter is about me,.............NOT SURe what it is your about.........

but please do inform me

I just leave it at what I wrote. I can respect not bringing drama from another board. But you know who Shep is, he was the drama over there. He will be the drama over here.

Sheezzzeee, like Zombo said- Z, Atenears, and myself have known Shep from the origins of this board- and before. Some of us on this board go back over 15 years, back to before the Big Move- and one thing I've learned, long time posters (like Shep or Rich) aren't going to morph into something else.

Fer one thing- Shep never got his account closed- unlike some of the other rabble rousers. So we're well aware of what the return of the Prodigal Son means. Yeah, I've on occasion browsed, and even posted on the "other" forum. There's a few guys over there that are missed- and I for one don't have any problems welcoming some of the defectors back. Some guys over there are Persona non Grata here- and you don't exactly need a PhD to figure out who they are.

Yeah, the truth is that it's such a gray area on threads. I LIKE headlines when it's something new, even if there's a basket it could have been dropped in. Sometimes I lose interest in two week old threads that seem to be played out, and I stop looking at them. If we piled every single thing about DQJ into one thread, I'd probably miss it if he got methed up and killed an entire small town.

But if their are total duplicates, yeah... combine them. It happens on accident a lot.

it's not rocket surgery: if a 2009 D'Q thread is high on page one you wade in w/ the aforementioned "last reply" button...and you know this, maaaan. at least you should, especially by now. :blink: kidding.

if you miss news it was only because you were probably busy staring at your name in lights. :P

seriously though, i ask that you please adapt to the board structure, and not have it adapt to you. it has been nice here...peaceful.

Really? We don't give a shit.

We've known Shep for 12 years, we know who he is. We never had a problem with him. It wasn't until all of the drama-laden pussies who came to this board, who mostly now are all over at Barking Tard, came along that we had this soap opera shit over here.

Thaak is right, we've had some knockdown-dragouts. But it was like brother on brother and we always got over it. Then came the pussy invasion and all of the sudden it was all about egos. I'm glad Skippy blasted them out of here and I supported the move. This place was getting toxic. Then it got real nice for the last 8-9 months ... so we're not going let douchebags like you that got your feelings hurt by Shep on another board come over and douche it up again.

I'm just telling ya ... your time is limited, Hoss. Quit crying about Shep, go back to your board and do whatever you like over there.

This board is gonna stay drama free. I don't care if Shep wants to coronate Jimmy Clausen the next QB King and takes on anybody that disagrees with him ... who cares? We can take it. It's just football. And I don't care what Shep said about me or anybody else ... we're men, we can take it. What we can't take is a bunch of whiney pussies douching up our board again. You've got your own board now (Thank God) ... douche it up over there all you want.

Zombo

i think it's worth mentioning i don't believe Hoss is exclusive to BH but mostly a lurker of several Browns Boards. probably just a TBB fan who is really passionate about the new positive change TBB has endured and fearful it might degrade again.

and personally i think it's a fair criticism, although he/she (Hoss) did come off antagonistic imo. regardless, way to kill the messenger, perpetuate that non-existant clique. B)

ok ok. just needed to get that off my chest. good now, drama na'more.

happy independence day Browns-loving peoples. raise it up.

"CLINK"

anyway, think about this you be adulated for wrong so many times...........I be disgraced for being so right so many times.........you be a football genius for being wrong and I be a complete asswipe for being right,..........

the bottom line things are always about what leadership wants one to be..............

me I see no sage wisdom in you and plenty in me..............

so it is what it is................who rules arrogance and stupidity or forthright statistics and discussion................

the latter is about me,.............NOT SURe what it is your about.........

but please do inform me

What?

I just leave it at what I wrote. I can respect not bringing drama from another board. But you know who Shep is, he was the drama over there. He will be the drama over here.

There is a always a fall guy, huh? It's always Ghoolies fault, or Rich's fault, Lums fault, Atenears & Zombo's, HorseBalls, now Shep ....

Is Barking Tard about Drama free yet, or when is the next lynching?

I could give two-shits about what Shep wrote about me or thinks about me. He's a football fan and more specifically a Browns fan and that is pretty much the extent of our relationship "on-line" over the last 12+ years. He didn't borrow my rake as my neighbor and didn't return it, get a promotion over me at work, steal my girlfriend in high school ... he took an opposing view-point a few hundred times on a football message board. Here's a nickle, go buy a life.

There is a always a fall guy, huh? It's always Ghoolies fault, or Rich's fault, Lums faul, Atenears & Zombo's, HorseBalls, now Shep ....

Are you guys about Drama free yet, or when is the next lynching?

I could give two-shits about what Shep wrote about me or thinks about me. He's a football fan and more specifically a Browns fan and that is pretty much the extent of our relationship "on-line" over the last 12+ years. He didn't borrow my rake as my neighbor and didn't return it, get a promotion over me at work, steal my girlfriend in high school ... he took an opposing view-point a few hundred times on a football message board. Here's a nickle, go buy a life.

I didn't start a thread over here drawing attention to myself and at the same time bringing up the drame from the other board. Not one person from that board brought up ANY of the drama. Shep did. He came here and pretty much laid out why NOBODY over there thought enough of him to come to his defense from some imaginary "gang." Not one poster over there backed up his claims. Not one! Here came here to shit all over the board, and started this thread. We didn't, he did. Zombo doesn't want to read about the drama and I don't blame him one bit. I wouldn't either. But I didn't start this thread, I didn't bring up the other board. Shep did. He opened up drama here that he brought with him over there. Shep is the drama, Shep invites drama, and eventually Shep can't handle the drama. I saw the thread over there where he melted out and fell apart, and not one - NOT ONE poster - backed Shep up in regards to this imaginary gang, and he was asked that very question by Golfer: "Why do you think all these people you mention that are your "friends" don't come to your assitance aganist the "gang of thugs." Because Shep is part of the problem, Shep is the drama, and Shep started THIS thread. So if you want to ban me for this thread, okay. Fine. I don't plan on making a habit of responding to this drama while I am here. Go read my posts here on this board, Atnears, I am not a trouble maker. But if you want to tell people to get a life, start with the guy who bothered to make this thread and bring the drama over here. Funny how he needs to throw the drama around but has to tell us to "go back there and leave him alone." Shit motherxxxxer, don't start a thread like this and then bitch when we respond. But you knoe Shep, that is how he is.

I didn't start a thread over here drawing attention to myself and at the same time bringing up the drame from the other board. Not one person from that board brought up ANY of the drama. Shep did. He came here and pretty much laid out why NOBODY over there thought enough of him to come to his defense from some imaginary "gang." Not one poster over there backed up his claims. Not one! Here came here to shit all over the board, and started this thread. We didn't, he did. Zombo doesn't want to read about the drama and I don't blame him one bit. I wouldn't either. But I didn't start this thread, I didn't bring up the other board. Shep did. He opened up drama here that he brought with him over there. Shep is the drama, Shep invites drama, and eventually Shep can't handle the drama. I saw the thread over there where he melted out and fell apart, and not one - NOT ONE poster - backed Shep up in regards to this imaginary gang, and he was asked that very question by Golfer: "Why do you think all these people you mention that are your "friends" don't come to your assitance aganist the "gang of thugs." Because Shep is part of the problem, Shep is the drama, and Shep started THIS thread. So if you want to ban me for this thread, okay. Fine. I don't plan on making a habit of responding to this drama while I am here. Go read my posts here on this board, Atnears, I am not a trouble maker. But if you want to tell people to get a life, start with the guy who bothered to make this thread and bring the drama over here. Funny how he needs to throw the drama around but has to tell us to "go back there and leave him alone." Shit motherxxxxer, don't start a thread like this and then bitch when we respond. But you knoe Shep, that is how he is.

Ok.

Hey Shep, get a life.

Hoss, it's ok man. I don't want to sound like a dick, but no one cares what Shep did over at the little pretender site. Shep has been a part of our group for 95% of the time over the past 15 years, I think we can excuse him for the 5% of his wittle time on the drama board. Shep has never caused trouble here in all these years. He has put up way more posts than anyone here and we have probably never pulled or had to moderate a single post. If we had a Hall of Fame, he would be in it. I'm sorry, but that is the way it is, and the truth as I know it.

We've never had a problem with you either to my knowledge. Sorry to tell you to 'get a life', I guess I should just hope that you understand that we don't really care if Shep trashed us or continues to trash us, he's earned that right in my book.

I don't foresee any problems with Shep. In fact, I welcome a couple of his strong stances since coming back. I can't wait to get into it with him over Haden, and hopefully Colt gives us that opportunity to mix him in as well.

It's all good here brother. Have a great holiday today!

BTW, Thanks everyone for keeping things cool in this thread and containing it to this thread only. Much appreciated. Hope everyone enjoys the Holiday today.

I think you can tell from Hoss how much that little gang came to hate me. Any-hoo... movin' on.

Hate you? Little gang? I think you're upset nobody backed you up against the gang of thugs. Nobody! Every time you bitched and moaned about the mods, what really upset you was nobody came to your wittle defense, and you mentioned many, many times (naming names) how you got along with this poster or that poster, and they never backed you up. LOL. Not one time. I paid close attnetion, and nobody felt you were innocent. You cried and complained about some gang that ruined your experience over there, yet nobody was buying it. This isn't about BH losing you and chasing you around, this is about you starting this thread and making claims that aren't true. If just two or three people would have agreed with you I think you ego would have been fed. You left not because of this gang you couldn't get along with, but because you were literally SHOCKED nobody bought what bullshit you were selling. Nobody!! LMAO. And now you have to crawl back and kiss the asses of all the people you shit on when you first moved out. You have to lick your wounds and go back to the very people you fcuked over when you left here, and that is because you invite the drama but cannot handle it on your own. You NEED people to stroke your ego. This isn't hollywood buddy, Browns fans don't give a shit what you do for a living.

I have gone round and round arguing with Shep over the years, it's weird

because we grew up in the same town for a while, eh, different era's...

the world seems to become a smaller place all the time,

and in all our arguments over these years, he was always classy.

Same thing with Rich. Many arguments, but never once did I think

he wasn't welcome to argue with me again.

I don't have as much time as in the past, and starting about the 16th,

I'll be posting less for a while, but I will be reading Shep's posts on qb's

like I always did.

Maybe I'll have someone type for me. "sigh"

Shep is welcome back, here's to talking Browns football !

Nobody outside of that little posse ever believed I caused any problems. My last three threads over there were ruined by the bad seeds, and even Golfer acknowledged that.

Golfer never acknowledged that. He acknowledged that you are part of the problem. he acknowledged that nobody thinks it was about some little gang, that nobody ever came to your defense over these issues. And nobody EVER thought you were NOT part of the problem. Hell Golfer asked you straight out, "why do you think all the people you name that you get along with never came out against the "gang?" You never answered that question because you KNOW the answer to that one. For all the people you claim to get along with they sure as hell didn't sympathize with over your imaginary falls guys, i.e. "the gang." You dug the hole, and couldn't get out of it on your own. You needed help.

Not even mz the pussy was enough help because the rest of the board didn't think highly enough of you. You welcome here will be fun to watch. All the times you talked about the best of the best moved out of here, and now you have to crawl back to TBB that you smeared at BH. You're running out of buddies to xxxx over.

Hate you? Little gang? I think you're upset nobody backed you up against the gang of thugs. Nobody! Every time you bitched and moaned about the mods, what really upset you was nobody came to your wittle defense, and you mentioned many, many times (naming names) how you got along with this poster or that poster, and they never backed you up. LOL. Not one time. I paid close attnetion, and nobody felt you were innocent. You cried and complained about some gang that ruined your experience over there, yet nobody was buying it. This isn't about BH losing you and chasing you around, this is about you starting this thread and making claims that aren't true. If just two or three people would have agreed with you I think you ego would have been fed. You left not because of this gang you couldn't get along with, but because you were literally SHOCKED nobody bought what bullshit you were selling. Nobody!! LMAO. And now you have to crawl back and kiss the asses of all the people you shit on when you first moved out. You have to lick your wounds and go back to the very people you fcuked over when you left here, and that is because you invite the drama but cannot handle it on your own. You NEED people to stroke your ego. This isn't hollywood buddy, Browns fans don't give a shit what you do for a living.

With all the spelling errors and obvious jealousy of Shep's success, this sounds like DUhanimal. ;)

Shep is welcome back, here's to talking Browns football !

That isn't an issue, of course you welcome him back. Although for every person Shep insulted over at BH, he either brought up you or Sarah Palin. And that was in football discussions. I won't miss his political BS in football threads. Hope you guys enjoy that.

Although for every person Shep insulted over at BH, he either brought up you or Sarah Palin

Of course he did, but it doesn't matter. We're here to talk Browns football, apparently, you aren't. bye.

Dude, you're a psycho and a stalker. I'm not being dramatic here, nor was I there. I just didn't accept attacks like this. You even followed me because you still didn't have it out of your system.

Read back through this thread... who sounds crazy? Me or you?

Seriously, it's over. Go home. We don't associate anymore and I'm crazy thrilled about it.

That isn't an issue...

Discussing Football isn't the issue? Ahhh ummmm, yeah it is ... the only issue. I'm not sure what you guys do over at Dawgpound LITE, but the sign on the door here reads, 'THE BROWNS BOARD', and football discussion is the issue.

You are looking dumber with every post. Go swimming, or watch an episode of Cops or something, and take a break.

Diehard, go fcuk yourself. Seriously nobody reads your posts anyway. You're irrlevant to everybody.

It's either King of Kings, Desert Dawg / Vegasdogg, Y-Town, or perhaps Danamal. They just went seriously haywire about me on the other board and wouldn't let up. They ran off or mostly ran off a lot of the guys I liked (Grimmreaper, Riceloft, Heck, Crow, Playgroundlegend, and a few others). By the time I left, I'd say the entire board was me posting something and then getting jumped by the gang.

Again... it's over. We can close this thread and move on any time.

Dude, I never talk about what I do for a living. You sound like you're in a full-on meth rage over a sports board and a guy you decided to hate. You need to seriously reevaluate and move on. Re-read your posts and how you sound. It's disturbing.

Hell, not only did SEVERAL people constantly remind you guys that you were jumping me without provocation (mz the pussy, Heck, Alo, Grimm, Crow, PGL)... but even Golfer in the last few days pointed out that there were two guys who would never, ever engage me in debate. They'd only attack. That's KoK and Vegasdogg. I made complete peace with BPP and he PM'd me, asking me to write a blog on that board. You're living in a fantasy world where you can bully up on one guy and then claim he's the instigator and everybody buys it.

Nobody bought it. The board became all about a handful of guys aligned against one guy. Most of the others stayed out of it entirely. I think a mod of any decent board would have stopped it, but 'Spec wouldn't do it and that's too bad.

You're now trying to create the impression that I was endlessly slagging Ate and that's simply not true, either. We haven't talked about this board for a very, very long time.

Let it go, man. You don't know anything about me and I don't know anything about you. You've chosen to hate and that's your right. Now take it elsewhere. We won't be playing that way here.

It's either King of Kings, Desert Dawg / Vegasdogg, Y-Town, or perhaps Danamal. They just went seriously haywire about me on the other board and wouldn't let up. They ran off or mostly ran off a lot of the guys I liked (Grimmreaper, Riceloft, Heck, Crow, Playgroundlegend, and a few others). By the time I left, I'd say the entire board was me posting something and then getting jumped by the gang.

Again... it's over. We can close this thread and move on any time.

More drama? I thought you were letting it go. Doesn't seem to be over for you. And those guys you list? There not the only ones fed up with your BS, so don't act like the drama centered around 3-4 people you didn't get along with. Everybody attempted to counsel you. Everybody!

Sorry, Hoss, but you're spouting the same cover-up that only sold to your little choir over there. It's over. Nobody's buying. BPP even admitted that things were allowed to get out of hand with the attacks on me from a certain group. I have e-mail friends (Alo, Heck, mz the pussy, Crow, Grimm) who supported me throughout. My problems were exclusively with The Gang, all of whom constantly tried to rationalize their behavior by saying it was "everybody."

I started two threads in my last two weeks over there. Neither was mean or provocative, which is the same for every discussion I started there. Then they spiraled from the same attacks as always, which even Golf told you guys in the actual threads.

Sorry, man. The Gang made that board impossible. Not me. We're done. I won't be responding to you anymore.

Archived