THE BROWNS BOARD

Felons voting illegally may have put Franken over the top

calfoxwc

Oh, Heck admits he's wrong. What a great day all around ! @@

You have to read between the lines, though. GGGGGGG

I can't wait to get this freakin brace off of me. Monday, when they take it off...

I'm going to have it sent to North Korea

and have IT tortured for ten days.

"sigh"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heck you make no sense.

you are just Alan Combes with ten shots of tequilla kind of posts.

iow's,

you quibble in circles, trying to avoid saying what you really should be saying.

Like:

"I'm Heck, and I'm sorry I make no sense, and can't bring myself to be honest

about the dismal failure of my superstar president and his stupid, corrupt admin"

No, Steve, we were seeing if you knew what words meant when you mischaracterized what I said. Like 5 posts ago. We're on our little tangent here. And now we have our answer. You don't know, and you don't care, and you don't see the big deal.

What a surprise.

Here's your lack of surprise.

I jest about criminals voting Democrat and that fact pisses Heck off.

He wishes that they voted Republican.

So he defends the ridiculous notion that something over which you have no control (skin color) affects the way you vote but not a lifestyle choice (criminal behavior) with that silly dodge.

What horseshit.

But that's our Heck.

ps "determines" is good too.

WSS

Steve, I'm getting tired explaining basic shit to you. Skin color doesn't affect how people vote. Race does, because racial identity and the realities of being a certain race, the experiences of being a certain race, whatever that race may be, affect how you vote. This isn't really controversial. For instance, being an older white guy affects how you vote. You fit quite nicely in that category. You don't seem to realize it, but you do.

On the other hand, you'd like to believe that being a felon is a full-time job for all or even most of these felons being recorded in the rolls, and so therefore they vote on issues near and dear to the hearts of felons, which is why they generally vote for Democrats - because Democrats love felons and want to go easy on them. This is what explains their voting behavior, and it's a better predictor than something like race, because race is just skin color. It's got nothing to do with our identity, says the aging white guy who sees everything from the perspective of an aging white guy.

Go ahead and believe that. I don't care.

Skin color doesn't affect how people vote. Race does, because racial identity and the realities of being a certain race Heck

Let's see. Blacks are black/dark brown/light brown.

Blacks USED to still like the job Obamao was doing to 92 percent.

But that was the race talkin, not the color????????? where DO you get this stuff? Dennis Kucinich?

eh.... you are so full of it, Heck, we have to laugh.

Now, even the blacks are losing faith in the liar in chief - that percentage has dropped to about 82 percent...

and falling. Even they are seeing that the bark has mostly? fallen off the ugly Obamao tree.

Steve, I'm getting tired explaining basic shit to you. Skin color doesn't affect how people vote. Race does, because racial identity and the realities of being a certain race, the experiences of being a certain race, whatever that race may be, affect how you vote. This isn't really controversial. For instance, being an older white guy affects how you vote. You fit quite nicely in that category. You don't seem to realize it, but you do.

On the other hand, you'd like to believe that being a felon is a full-time job for all or even most of these felons being recorded in the rolls, and so therefore they vote on issues near and dear to the hearts of felons, which is why they generally vote for Democrats - because Democrats love felons and want to go easy on them. This is what explains their voting behavior, and it's a better predictor than something like race, because race is just skin color. It's got nothing to do with our identity, says the aging white guy who sees everything from the perspective of an aging white guy.

Go ahead and believe that. I don't care.

You do care Heck.

You're angry because you made a stupid statement and have been called out on it.

There's a hell of a lot more to bond those who commit felonies than those who are born a particular color. I know you want to pretend that isn't true but it's just stupid.

And since you're unable to admit it you need to carry on some kind of semantic farce.

Of course me being white affects my judgement......

How about Celts? Norsemen? Philipinos?

They have voting trends on that basis?

And you're unable to express yourself without the hyperbole you regularly chastise everyoner else for.

I doubt that anyone thinks Democrats don't lean more toward criminals "rights" than republicans.

And now the huff......

WSS

Archived