THE BROWNS BOARD

Roethlisberger possibly in trouble once again

dawgpound3

Well Robo, here is my take on the two issues with Big Ben. We have no proof that he raped or sexually assaulted anyone. Only circumstancial evidence. With that being said, I realize athletes are targeted for their money, which is a shame, because it makes the true victims of rape look bad as well, and that is why a lot of rapes go unreported. Would I put it past him that he did assault these women? No. These athletes today have proven time and again with the money that they make that they are above the law, and can think that they can get away with absolutely anything! It is highly possible that his body guards covered for him, and the cops in that little hick town took a pay off. We don't know. Only the members of the party and the girl knows what really transpired. Either way, he is not very smart for allowing himself to get into these types of situations. Now, if he really didn't do anything, and these girls are just acting like money whores, then THEY need to be prosecuted and sued for defamation of character!

That is all.

His word against theirs and seeing as there is next to zero circumstantial evidence a defamation of character suit is out of the question. Obviously I have my opinion but I also know from experience. I had a serious gf through most of college. We're still together but there were more than a few situations where I witnessed some absolutely ridiculous sh.it at sorority parties and the ends those girls go to protect the "letters". Now it's my own theory but it's not off base and anyone that has recently attended college should be able to attest to the "slut factor" most college coeds have now pushed to the forefront. Zero self respect and they drink alcohol to be sexually aggressive. If I weren't in a serious relationship or I didn't care about my gf I could have gotten in to a lot of "trouble" so to speak because chicks just give it away. Now put those same chicks in a bar, with "DTF" name tags and a notorious Big Ben and well.....yea. The picture pretty much paints itself. No one is going to debate the stupidity of the situation. However plenty and myself included will debate the rape allegations because the chick in question in GA and the chick in Vegas were both sloppy hoe bags looking for a famous lay and then either a money grab or a save face move. Both cases were thrown out for a reason and not because Big Ben through a bunch of money behind the scenes at either. He was a idiot. Hopefully he learns and the Rooney's are teaching him a lesson.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Gay Ben can't rape anyone for a while so he has resorted to peeing on old ladies. What a douche bag.

If Ben is guilty of a crime he was never charged for then the Browns traded away a player and a draft pick for a player who sexually assaulted a stripper........Signing known criminals....The Browns must being using the ole Bungals strategy.

'

Well, at least you laughed. (and I note, parenthetically, that you didn't argue with the premise of it, ridiculous as it is)

My son's the Harvard lawyer, not I. It was just too ludicrous to even debate. Despite the obvious convenience when camping or hiking, I'd be willing to bet that none of the women I know would stand in line to get the equipment that would allow them to pee on a tree. It's just not as amusing to us as it seems to be to men.

BTW, why is it that any time a female complains about boorish behavior from men, she's labeled a brainless slut? When one of the guys who was in my house to move my piano urinated without closing the bathroom door, should I have timidly averted my eyes or should I have complained? Should my reaction be different outdoors? How would the dad's feel if some guy who thinks it's his God-given right to water the foliage whenever he pleases, did it in front of his kids, especially a little girl? Would it make a difference if it were in a school parking lot as opposed to on a golf course? What about the guy who I saw guiding a stream while standing beside his car on Interstate 85? Is that okay? I didn't "see" anything but yellow liquid, but it was still distasteful. Have some class and discretion, dude! Plan some rest stops. Close a door. Use the clubhouse facilities in a timely manner. Buy some common sense. Have some good manners and respect for the folks around you.

All of that having been said, vive la difference!

My son's the Harvard lawyer, not I. It was just too ludicrous to even debate. Despite the obvious convenience when camping or hiking, I'd be willing to bet that none of the women I know would stand in line to get the equipment that would allow them to pee on a tree. It's just not as amusing to us as it seems to be to men.

BTW, why is it that any time a female complains about boorish behavior from men, she's labeled a brainless slut? When one of the guys who was in my house to move my piano urinated without closing the bathroom door, should I have timidly averted my eyes or should I have complained? Should my reaction be different outdoors? How would the dad's feel if some guy who thinks it's his God-given right to water the foliage whenever he pleases, did it in front of his kids, especially a little girl? Would it make a difference if it were in a school parking lot as opposed to on a golf course? What about the guy who I saw guiding a stream while standing beside his car on Interstate 85? Is that okay? I didn't "see" anything but yellow liquid, but it was still distasteful. Have some class and discretion, dude! Plan some rest stops. Close a door. Use the clubhouse facilities in a timely manner. Buy some common sense. Have some good manners and respect for the folks around you.

All of that having been said, vive la difference!

Where did anyone say anything about all females being labeled as brainless? I sure as hell didn't. I have a younger sister and a very serious gf. I love my mother to death (A mammas boy if you will) so I certainly have a great deal of respect for women and a protective instinct with all women in my life. It still doesn't excuse the fact that the girl in Vegas was trying for a money grab, pretty much proven in court. We also shouldn't forget the girls in Georgia with the "DTF" name tags. I mean as we all know only the most sexually guarded girls wear "DTF" name tags to popular night clubs in a downtown setting. As far as the peeing outside is concerned I probably would have headed for the bathroom unless i REALLY had to go. The woman saw the event and immediately got upset but a apology with some sincerity goes a long way. Big Ben based on the one article I posted defused the situation and I'm sure apologized for the incident. Nothing more to discuss. It wasn't Ben but rather someone golfing with Ben. It should also be noted your examples are ridiculous. Do you honestly think this woman was standing nearby? or just saw someone standing in the woods assuming the position and got upset? Pissing in front of kids? Really?

Where did anyone say anything about all females being labeled as brainless? I sure as hell didn't. I have a younger sister and a very serious gf. I love my mother to death (A mammas boy if you will) so I certainly have a great deal of respect for women and a protective instinct with all women in my life. It still doesn't excuse the fact that the girl in Vegas was trying for a money grab, pretty much proven in court. We also shouldn't forget the girls in Georgia with the "DTF" name tags. I mean as we all know only the most sexually guarded girls wear "DTF" name tags to popular night clubs in a downtown setting. As far as the peeing outside is concerned I probably would have headed for the bathroom unless i REALLY had to go. The woman saw the event and immediately got upset but a apology with some sincerity goes a long way. Big Ben based on the one article I posted defused the situation and I'm sure apologized for the incident. Nothing more to discuss. It wasn't Ben but rather someone golfing with Ben. It should also be noted your examples are ridiculous. Do you honestly think this woman was standing nearby? or just saw someone standing in the woods assuming the position and got upset? Pissing in front of kids? Really?

Let me say this, just because she had "DTF" on her shirt, does that make it right for someone to sexually assault her, or rape her? Simple answer, is "NO." I mean, I realize she is making herself a target by wearing that shirt, but that doesn't mean she deserves it.

Let me say this, just because she had "DTF" on her shirt, does that make it right for someone to sexually assault her, or rape her? Simple answer, is "NO." I mean, I realize she is making herself a target by wearing that shirt, but that doesn't mean she deserves it.

First off were am I condoning rape? My opinion has always been no rape occurred. I'm not exactly sure how you pulled that from my argument or where at any point I even indicate a rape occurred. If you're of that opinion fine and obviously you are but he wasn't prosecuted for a reason, there was no evidence of a rape. No DNA, no visible indication, no witnesses. She went to the bar to get down, she got down and then after the fact her friends decided it looked bad so they pulled the "rape card"

Innocent until proven guilty. Isn't that a mantra the United States prides itself on? Big Ben didn't rape that girl and why would he have too? I'm sure several other chicks in that very bar would have happily taken her place just to say the screwed someone famous. Big Ben was stupid for being involved at all. I will give you that.

First off were am I condoning rape? My opinion has always been no rape occurred. I'm not exactly sure how you pulled that from my argument or where at any point I even indicate a rape occurred. If you're of that opinion fine and obviously you are but he wasn't prosecuted for a reason, there was no evidence of a rape. No DNA, no visible indication, no witnesses. She went to the bar to get down, she got down and then after the fact her friends decided it looked bad so they pulled the "rape card"

Innocent until proven guilty. Isn't that a mantra the United States prides itself on? Big Ben didn't rape that girl and why would he have too? I'm sure several other chicks in that very bar would have happily taken her place just to say the screwed someone famous. Big Ben was stupid for being involved at all. I will give you that.

I didn't say you were condoning it. At any rate, as I stated in a previous post, I wouldn't put it past him, and not because I'm a Browns fan, so throw that logic out. Nothing these athletes do suprise me anymore, and that was my whole point. I realize innocent until proven guilty. And as I've said before if the girl is making stuff up, and filing a false police report, then she should be held accountable and prosecuted, because that is down right horrible to do when there are REAL rape victims out there!

What sucks about this is that Goodell hears about this and Ruthlessburger won't get his suspension reduced to four games for good behaviour, meaning we won't get a chance to pound him in week 5.

I think a couple of the things Goodell stresses are who you hang out with and projecting the right image for NFL players ... and ol' Ben just raised the ol' red flags again.

Zombo

I didn't say you were condoning it. At any rate, as I stated in a previous post, I wouldn't put it past him, and not because I'm a Browns fan, so throw that logic out. Nothing these athletes do suprise me anymore, and that was my whole point. I realize innocent until proven guilty. And as I've said before if the girl is making stuff up, and filing a false police report, then she should be held accountable and prosecuted, because that is down right horrible to do when there are REAL rape victims out there!

You can be rest assured there is as good a chance as any that girl in question was/is full of sh.it and tried to save face by crying wolf. If she really did get raped do you honestly believe she'd just let it go? I sure as hell wouldn't and there wasn't evidence to prosecute on so it's over. Where is the dad of said girl? where is her family crying out to the media? They let it slip in to the shadows because the girl was/is full of sh.it and the evidence or lack thereof didn't give her a leg to stand on. You can also be certain this happens more than anyone realizes, especially when high profile individuals are involved. Glad it's over and I hope he's learned.

What sucks about this is that Goodell hears about this and Ruthlessburger won't get his suspension reduced to four games for good behaviour, meaning we won't get a chance to pound him in week 5.

I think a couple of the things Goodell stresses are who you hang out with and projecting the right image for NFL players ... and ol' Ben just raised the ol' red flags again.

Zombo

Alright so let me get this straight. Big Ben is going to get his full suspension because someone he was golfing with peed on a golf course? Keep stirring that pot.

EDIT: I also didn't realize that hanging out with someone that took a leak on a golf course was like hanging out with Charlie Manson. Are you sure you aren't a "ritard"?

Alright so let me get this straight. Big Ben is going to get his full suspension because someone he was golfing with peed on a golf course?

Yeah. I'm sure Goodell's people have contacted the course to see if there is anything more to it ... (excessive drinking perhaps?) and if he doesn't like what he hears he can easily enforce the suspension he has already laid out for Ben.

Zombo

Yeah. I'm sure Goodell's people have contacted the course to see if there is anything more to it ... (excessive drinking perhaps?) and if he doesn't like what he hears he can easily enforce the suspension he has already laid out for Ben.

Zombo

Once again Ben should have his suspension extended as a result of the actions of someone else? Priceless. Wont happen by the way. Enjoy your week 6 loss.

Once again Ben should have his suspension extended as a result of the actions of someone else? Priceless. Wont happen by the way. Enjoy your week 6 loss.

First of all, we just beat you WITH Ben, we're not going to lose to the slow fat kid.

Secondly, yes commish looks at who you are hanging out with.

Thirdly ... there just always seems to be more involved when it's Ben. These guys were probably drunk/obnoxious. I've played golf for many years and never had anyone make a complaint against anyone in my party. They must have been acting like tools.

And mostly .... Goodell wouldn't be EXTENDING his suspension, it already is for six games ... he would just be ENFORCING it instead of giving him a break. There is no evidence that he deserves one.

Zombo

First of all, we just beat you WITH Ben, we're not going to lose to the slow fat kid.

Secondly, yes commish looks at who you are hanging out with.

Thirdly ... there just always seems to be more involved when it's Ben. These guys were probably drunk/obnoxious. I've played golf for many years and never had anyone make a complaint against anyone in my party. They must have been acting like tools.

And mostly .... Goodell wouldn't be EXTENDING his suspension, it already is for six games ... he would just be ENFORCING it instead of giving him a break. There is no evidence that he deserves one.

Zombo

How many is that now? Games won with Big Ben at the helm? Ben will get his 4 games and the Browns will have a top 10 draft pick. Write it down.

How many is that now? Games won with Big Ben at the helm? Ben will get his 4 games and the Browns will have a top 10 draft pick. Write it down.

It's on an internet message board, you dimwit idiot ... no need to write it down.

Zombo

It's on an internet message board, you dimwit idiot ... no need to write it down.

Zombo

dimwit and idiot are one in the same. I also didn't want to have to bump this thread when you finish 4-12 but I guess I'll just have to bookmark it and do exactly that, when the time comes of course. Enjoy the land of delusion until then...

Oh and are you going to answer my question? How many games have the Browns won with Big Ben under center?

dimwit and idiot are one in the same. I also didn't want to have to bump this thread when you finish 4-12 but I guess I'll just have to bookmark it and do exactly that, when the time comes of course. Enjoy the land of delusion until then...

Oh and are you going to answer my question? How many games have the Browns won with Big Ben under center?

Just the shut the xxxx up..period.

stfu.gif

Just the shut the xxxx up..period.

stfu.gif

At least you can put together a coherent sentence and Zombo I'd rather not waste my time defending my intelligence. It's obvious you're one beer short of a sh.itty sixpack.

Zombo I'd rather not waste my time defending my intelligence. It's obvious you're one beer short of a sh.itty sixpack.

Rorbo, I've watched you for a long time. Defending your intelligence is something you'll never have to worry about.

Zombo

--but you certainly seem to spend a lot of time defending your stupidity.

To my knowledge Ben Roethlisberger has never played under center for the Browns.

To my knowledge Ben Roethlisberger has never played under center for the Browns.

You know what I meant and with the context of this thread and my previous posts my intent was very clear. Nice try though. Apparently no one wants to answer the question. You all certainly know the answer, one time. Man, Cleveland is going to the Super Bowl.

Rorbo, I've watched you for a long time. Defending your intelligence is something you'll never have to worry about.

Zombo

--but you certainly seem to spend a lot of time defending your stupidity.

You have? I had no idea. Funny coming from you.

You know what I meant and with the context of this thread and my previous posts my intent was very clear. Nice try though. Apparently no one wants to answer the question. You all certainly know the answer, one time. Man, Cleveland is going to the Super Bowl.

If you knew the answer, why did you feel the need to ask the question?

If you knew the answer, why did you feel the need to ask the question?

If someone actually answered the question they may come to the realization that beating the Steelers once since Big Ben was drafted isn't reason to dance around. The so called "demise" of the Steeler organization amuses me. I'm the reality. Pittsburgh will be in the playoffs and everyone on this message board will be eating crow. Although at this point it has to be a staple food item. Every season it's ridiculously lofty expectations met with a harsh reality. A reality someday the Browns may turn upside down but for now enjoy your top 10 draft pick for at least the next two seasons.

If someone actually answered the question they may come to the realization that beating the Steelers once since Big Ben was drafted isn't reason to dance around. The so called "demise" of the Steeler organization amuses me. I'm the reality. Pittsburgh will be in the playoffs and everyone on this message board will be eating crow. Although at this point it has to be a staple food item. Every season it's ridiculously lofty expectations met with a harsh reality. A reality someday the Browns may turn upside down but for now enjoy your top 10 draft pick for at least the next two seasons.

If I ever get real depressed, I will drive to shitsburgh and try to eat one of them frenchfry/meat combo sandwiches. That will probably kill me.

Archived