THE BROWNS BOARD

Larry Asante signs.

You my's well get season tickets

If I lived in Cleveland I would try and get season tickets, now I have to pay the 300. Honestly, after all these years paying a arm and a legs, whats 30 more. I cant live without the Browns during football season, I will eat bread and drink water to save money, to be able to watch them.

The Browns signed fifth-round draft pick Larry Asante, the team announced Friday evening.

The Cleveland Browns today signed defensive back Larry Asante to a multi-year contract, the team announced. Asante was the team’s fifth round choice (160th overall) of the 2010 draft.

A three-year letterman at the University of Nebraska (2007-09), Asante started 36 of 39 games, registering 224 tackles, three interceptions, three forced fumbles and one sack during his collegiate career. Born on March 7, 1988, the 6-0, 210 pound Asante is a native of Alexandria, Va., where he attended Annadale High School.

Another picked signed. That's good to hear.

Larry will be good, thi year most likely will be on special teams, Lets get this show on the road, cant wait till preseason. Just to give you guys a heads up for NFL Sunday ticket this year, Last year I payed 275 and this year its over 300 for the same crap. I dont know why it went up but it did, I will pay it like always but this is getting really expensive.

Never pay full price for Sunday Ticket. Just call DirecTV and tell them you think it is way too expensive, and you'd rather just cancel unless they have some deals going on. They'll offer you $20 off per month. I've done this three years in a row now. There is a thread about it at OBR where a bunch of people have done the same.

I asked if they still had online viewing like last year (one game on my TV, and I keep an eye on my fantasy players on my pc), and they told me online and mobile viewing was another $10 per month, but they would throw it in for free because I'm "a valued customer."

Archived