THE BROWNS BOARD

Erin Andrews Sues Ohio State

Why'd Pam Anderson, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, etc. etc. etc. do it? They were not in need of money. An expert comes out today and says exactly what I said yesterday, its not a coincidence watch the video.

She doesn't need money and neither does Paris Hilton or Kardashian. I can't speak for Pamela Anderson. The former did it for the increased celebrity. Their families have more money than god otherwise. As far as the "expert" is concerned post the actual article WITH the link because there were several terrible typos in the article posted above. The reporters name is spelled wrong and ESPN of all things is spelled incorrectly.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. She certainly has a solid body but it's not worth going out of your way to watch. It was posted on another message board of mine otherwise I myself may have never seen it.

Let's put it this way: I would rather see it myself and then decide if it was worth going out of my way to watch. But not having seen it, I wouldn't know. Maybe you can make it easy on us and link it. Then I would not have to go out of my way at all except for a few mouse clicks.

Of course, shortly thereafter she did make that appearance on Dancing with the Stars, and other things. Makes you wonder if in fact it may actually have been a publicity ploy. Not saying it was....but?

Gip that article is not legitimate.

Let's put it this way: I would rather see it myself and then decide if it was worth going out of my way to watch. But not having seen it, I wouldn't know. Maybe you can make it easy on us and link it. Then I would not have to go out of my way at all except for a few mouse clicks.

I don't have the video and certainly don't care to dig it up. I was also voicing my opinion. Watch it 80 times if you want.

she was completely violated and exposed to the world. It's the sort of thing a woman could need therapy for, for the rest of her life.

erinandrewssf.jpg43615621.jpg

yeah...................o.k. dumbass. :lol:

erinandrewssf.jpg43615621.jpg

yeah...................o.k. dumbass. :lol:

I'd say there is a pretty big difference between going on dancing with the stars and willingly posing for a GQ spread to being completely naked and video taped against your will. I honestly can't believe anyone is even arguing about it if I'm being honest. Put one of your loved ones in the same situation and see how you react. She was completely violated and there is no way to argue otherwise. It's not like she wasn't well known in certain circles before the incident. The housewives of the world may not have known who she was but the male masses that are at all interested in sports certainly did. If I were you I'd flat out bail on your current position because the more you post on the matter the more completely ridiculous you look.

I'd say there is a pretty big difference between going on dancing with the stars and willingly posing for a GQ spread to being completely naked and video taped against your will. I honestly can't believe anyone is even arguing about it if I'm being honest. Put one of your loved ones in the same situation and see how you react. She was completely violated and there is no way to argue otherwise. It's not like she wasn't well known in certain circles before the incident. The housewives of the world may not have known who she was but the male masses that are at all interested in sports certainly did. If I were you I'd flat out bail on your current position because the more you post on the matter the more completely ridiculous you look.

dude, you are such an ass. can't other people just try to have some fun with a topic. of course i wouldn't want this to happen to anyone (let alone someone i know). the only thing i WAS serious about is the over litigious society in which we live. AND in some way she does need to know that there are scumbags out there that will stalk/photograph/videotape anything they can (TMZ etc.) and to have your 'security gameface' on every time you walk out your door. obviously this woke her up and hopefully through this lawsuit will wake up every other wannabee celebrity person.

yes she has been done wrong and has the right to sue. the guy who did the actual crime here should be chemically castrated and thrown in jail for 20 years. BUT AT THE SAME TIME i'd like to know as to what kind of experience this person had who was at the front desk and gave out her info. i'd just feel bad if it was some pimply face freshman out of bum-f.uck nebraska who was told squat about anything and told to man the phones cuz josh called in sick and now is going to be brought in to face the cameras and humiliate them for the rest of their lives.

if you didn't think that she might have had some idea of her celebrity and how some of the males of society view such and exploit such, look here:

erinandrewseatsasandwic.jpgshesuredoes.jpg

and these were found doing a simple google search. if i come across as an ass well that's what i was trying to do. just don't try to associate me with all the people who thrive on this shit, cuz i don't. i haven't seen this video of her (unlike you) and quite frankly i could care less. it's just another celebrity headline to which we are all (or should be) sick and tired of.

dude, you are such an ass. can't other people just try to have some fun with a topic. of course i wouldn't want this to happen to anyone (let alone someone i know). the only thing i WAS serious about is the over litigious society in which we live. AND in some way she does need to know that there are scumbags out there that will stalk/photograph/videotape anything they can (TMZ etc.) and to have your 'security gameface' on every time you walk out your door. obviously this woke her up and hopefully through this lawsuit will wake up every other wannabee celebrity person.

yes she has been done wrong and has the right to sue. the guy who did the actual crime here should be chemically castrated and thrown in jail for 20 years. BUT AT THE SAME TIME i'd like to know as to what kind of experience this person had who was at the front desk and gave out her info. i'd just feel bad if it was some pimply face freshman out of bum-f.uck nebraska who was told squat about anything and told to man the phones cuz josh called in sick and now is going to be brought in to face the cameras and humiliate them for the rest of their lives.

if you didn't think that she might have had some idea of her celebrity and how some of the males of society view such and exploit such, look here:

erinandrewseatsasandwic.jpgshesuredoes.jpg

and these were found doing a simple google search. if i come across as an ass well that's what i was trying to do. just don't try to associate me with all the people who thrive on this shit, cuz i don't. i haven't seen this video of her (unlike you) and quite frankly i could care less. it's just another celebrity headline to which we are all (or should be) sick and tired of.

Have fun with the topic? The topic was posted because she's suing Ohio State otherwise it wouldn't have made it to this message board. The only mention of "having fun with the topic" is in your post above and you're certainly the only one implying you're trying to "make a joke" out of the situation. As far as her celebrity is concerned she's a sports reporter for the most prominent sports media outlet in the world. I don't think she's hurting for money or celebrity. As far as the sue happy masses are concerned her situation is completely separate and if you can't see that yourself you have a very skewed sense of privacy/reality and human compassion. I also didn't realize every female on the face of the earth had to take James Bond esque precautions to maintain their privacy. Bottom line the Hotel fvcked up by giving her room number to some random guy. The hotel is a part of Ohio State and because of that Ohio State is liable. I also don't care about the experience or lack thereof because as a employee of company X you represent that company in question. If Ohio State wants to go after said employee after the fact fine but the employees negligence isn't the fault of Erin Andrews. Take a walk through reality once or twice. It's nice.

I PM'd it to you Thaak, enjoy hahaha

Ok, for purely argumentative reasons, I watched it. You are full of crappola if you think she was mac'ing for the camera.

She was doing her hair and looking over herself in the mirror. Something I bet just about every woman does from time to time. What kind of sexy dance do you think that was?

Have fun with the topic? The topic was posted because she's suing Ohio State otherwise it wouldn't have made it to this message board. The only mention of "having fun with the topic" is in your post above and you're certainly the only one implying you're trying to "make a joke" out of the situation. As far as her celebrity is concerned she's a sports reporter for the most prominent sports media outlet in the world. I don't think she's hurting for money or celebrity. As far as the sue happy masses are concerned her situation is completely separate and if you can't see that yourself you have a very skewed sense of privacy/reality and human compassion. I also didn't realize every female on the face of the earth had to take James Bond esque precautions to maintain their privacy. Bottom line the Hotel fvcked up by giving her room number to some random guy. The hotel is a part of Ohio State and because of that Ohio State is liable. I also don't care about the experience or lack thereof because as a employee of company X you represent that company in question. If Ohio State wants to go after said employee after the fact fine but the employees negligence isn't the fault of Erin Andrews. Take a walk through reality once or twice. It's nice.

wow. how art thou brother? i explained above how she was violated and she deserves to sue. you throw out BS about how it's not right for someone like me to poke/joke fun at a serious situation. really? isn't that what our late night tv hosts do every night?

but for what i've seen of your posts in the short time that i've been here you sure think it's funny to rank on every cleveland browns football situation you can. things that we might hold close and dear to our hearts...............no problem for you.

OF F.UCKING COURSE it's different. but for what you think is funny and snide, i might think different. WALK IN REALITY? are you serious? when' the last time you left your trailer park in PA? i've been around the world and back. i live 10 mins above nyc. you wanna see reality? how about every night some woman gettin robbed stabbed and raped like it's a normal day at the park? douchebag. don't ever come across at me like that. walk a mile in these shoes and you might get stomped. yeah the hotel and it's personnel made a mistake..........and.............like you never F'd up. double triple false dichotomy.........??? sorry i didn't know i had to be a friggin' masters of psychology to post my opinion on my favorite teams forum.

i threw at you the "OMG she might have to have therapy the rest of her life" and all i was doing is showing....maybe not. i explained my stand for justice with the criminals involved. BUT if you don't feel for the pizza guy that's going to get called for judication then you are the asshole. quit watching the video and get out of your basement!

i think she is guilty in all of this...................guilty of having a 'world-class' ass!!

inessainz2.jpg

OK if that is Erin Andrews (it kinda doesn't look like her) then I have to go back on my original 7 and move her up to a 9 because that is indeed a nice ass.

And wtf you guys are asking how to obtain videos of... anything? Seriously? Google and/or btjunkie is your friend. It really can't be any easier. Get with the now.

OK if that is Erin Andrews (it kinda doesn't look like her) then I have to go back on my original 7 and move her up to a 9 because that is indeed a nice ass.

And wtf you guys are asking how to obtain videos of... anything? Seriously? Google and/or btjunkie is your friend. It really can't be any easier. Get with the now.

OK, asswipe, I had googled it a couple of times and all I get are either notices that it has been removed or big flashing virus warnings if I continue. So don't try to be a know it all when you don't know shit from Chicago.

OK, asswipe, I had googled it a couple of times and all I get are either notices that it has been removed or big flashing virus warnings if I continue. So don't try to be a know it all when you don't know shit from Chicago.

Learn to internet. Do it for the Gipper. You obviously don't know what you're doing. Go to the btjunkie site I mentioned and torrent the thing, you'll have it in minutes. Type Erin Andrews in the search. It's not hard. It may seem complicated and newfangled and magical to you if you're over 50 though.

BTW I might not "know shit from Chicago" (and honestly, who does?), but I do know it's Brown.

Learn to internet. Do it for the Gipper. You obviously don't know what you're doing. Go to the btjunkie site I mentioned and torrent the thing, you'll have it in minutes. Type Erin Andrews in the search. It's not hard. It may seem complicated and newfangled and magical to you if you're over 50 though.

BTW I might not "know shit from Chicago" (and honestly, who does?), but I do know it's Brown.

OK, not all of us are computer nerds. Some of us have lives and other interests.

And Chicago is not Brown.

lmth.173831-oediv-eloh-peep-swerdna-nire/soediv/moc.zzijuoy.www//:ptth

So no response regarding my telling you that you are full of crappola on your take on this video? That she was not posing or trying to be sexy at all?

So no response regarding my telling you that you are full of crappola on your take on this video? That she was not posing or trying to be sexy at all?

Thats your opinion, I told you mine. When she looks directly into the camera then shake's here booty for it is were I get the impression she know's she's being recorded......along with her body posture. Not much more to say

Thats your opinion, I told you mine. When she looks directly into the camera then shake's here booty for it is were I get the impression she know's she's being recorded......along with her body posture. Not much more to say

But she never really did look at the camera.

wow. how art thou brother? i explained above how she was violated and she deserves to sue. you throw out BS about how it's not right for someone like me to poke/joke fun at a serious situation. really? isn't that what our late night tv hosts do every night?

but for what i've seen of your posts in the short time that i've been here you sure think it's funny to rank on every cleveland browns football situation you can. things that we might hold close and dear to our hearts...............no problem for you.

OF F.UCKING COURSE it's different. but for what you think is funny and snide, i might think different. WALK IN REALITY? are you serious? when' the last time you left your trailer park in PA? i've been around the world and back. i live 10 mins above nyc. you wanna see reality? how about every night some woman gettin robbed stabbed and raped like it's a normal day at the park? douchebag. don't ever come across at me like that. walk a mile in these shoes and you might get stomped. yeah the hotel and it's personnel made a mistake..........and.............like you never F'd up. double triple false dichotomy.........??? sorry i didn't know i had to be a friggin' masters of psychology to post my opinion on my favorite teams forum.

i threw at you the "OMG she might have to have therapy the rest of her life" and all i was doing is showing....maybe not. i explained my stand for justice with the criminals involved. BUT if you don't feel for the pizza guy that's going to get called for judication then you are the asshole. quit watching the video and get out of your basement!

I'll be honest I only read the first 3 or 4 sentences of your previous post lol.

I'll be honest I only read the first 3 or 4 sentences of your previous post lol.

i really don't give a f.uck. take the ball and go home mikey. punk. whaaaa! whaaaa! is this what you do in 'real life' when peope don't agree with you? what a bitch.

I thought she did a couple times like 3/4 the way through the film, maybe Im being over critical, I dont know.

Well it wasn’t the highest quality video. So it was hard to tell exactly what her facial expressions were, or where here eyes were specifically looking.

There were a couple times, based on the way she was bending her back and knees (that caused her butt to stick out in profile) that made me think she was bending down to look in the mirror as it was too low for her height, or she had to go pee really badly.

Otherwise, if she wanted to be seen as sexy, she could have put on a much, much better show.

i really don't give a f.uck. take the ball and go home mikey. punk. whaaaa! whaaaa! is this what you do in 'real life' when peope don't agree with you? what a bitch.

Find a thread where I've done anything close to "whaaa! whaa! when someone disagrees. It's usually the opposite. I continue arguing and *insert Browns fan* backs down. I said what I said about not reading your post because I posted my last defense of Andrews based on the first couple sentences of your previous. If I had read further I would have seen that you said the guy deserves to be sued. All I know is you've completely changed your tune at least twice in this thread so which is it? Either way if I had read your last post a little further I may not have made the last post you quoted. Consider that a "backhanded" apology I guess.

Archived