THE BROWNS BOARD

Erin Andrews Sues Ohio State

Find a thread where I've done anything close to "whaaa! whaa! when someone disagrees. It's usually the opposite. I continue arguing and *insert Browns fan* backs down. I said what I said about not reading your post because I posted my last defense of Andrews based on the first couple sentences of your previous. If I had read further I would have seen that you said the guy deserves to be sued. All I know is you've completely changed your tune at least twice in this thread so which is it? Either way if I had read your last post a little further I may not have made the last post you quoted. Consider that a "backhanded" apology I guess.

hey man the last thing i want to do is be the 'ahole' on this forum. alot of times i come out sideways considering the time i post and the condition i'm in when posting (same as drunk dialing in a way ....i guess). many times i do have to back track out of my own way after reading some of what i've posted. yes i do dislike the way we all pawn to the celebrities and athletes and treat them better and pay them more than the people who are most important in our world. erin andrews (after all the viseral shit i've said) has the right to sue. do i think it's right? no. i've been on the other end of BS litigation. it can take years off your life. sue ohio state, i don't care. sue the hotel, i don't care. jail the criminals. leave the incompetent college kids alone.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey man the last thing i want to do is be the 'ahole' on this forum. alot of times i come out sideways considering the time i post and the condition i'm in when posting (same as drunk dialing in a way ....i guess). many times i do have to back track out of my own way after reading some of what i've posted. yes i do dislike the way we all pawn to the celebrities and athletes and treat them better and pay them more than the people who are most important in our world. erin andrews (after all the viseral shit i've said) has the right to sue. do i think it's right? no. i've been on the other end of BS litigation. it can take years off your life. sue ohio state, i don't care. sue the hotel, i don't care. jail the criminals. leave the incompetent college kids alone.

Is she sueing the college kid? And how do we know the college kid is incompetent if she is in fact suing him? How do we know he didn't pocket some coin to give up the room number? The guy that video taped her was actually stalking her so he certainly planned to follow her to that hotel and had access to the room before she was there to reverse the peep hole. I haven't done a lot of research on the matter and only know what I've read on ESPN etc. However for all any of us know the front desk worker is a real skeez ball and if he is in fact being sued maybe it's deserved. Better yet as a front desk worker at a hotel the privacy of your occupants is of the utmost importance. It's what you're paid to do and to simply allow access to any random joe violates everyone staying at the hotel. The front desk has access to all the rooms and the employees that work the front desk are trained on confidentiality. No excuse if you ask me incompetent or not.

The front desk has access to all the rooms and the employees that work the front desk are trained on confidentiality. No excuse if you ask me incompetent or not.

i agree with your points because i haven't done the research either. if it was a skeezer that knew better and gave up her info then sue him and throw him in jail. but what about the other point i was try to make? do you agree times have changed?

i don't know how old you are but i remember when you could leave your doors unlocked. gas was 50 cents a gallon and if you got pulled over with a beer in your lap the cop would give a kick in the ass and send you on your way. i also so remember working for hotels, gas stations, restaurants and being thrown into a spot at times where someone had to leave, or the manager went off to get laid etc. and you as a punk kid knew nothing about management situations. that gives noone a pass in this situation of course but let's say this ain't no ritz carlton hotel we are talking about.

nowadays you can't leave your kids alone in the park let alone have them walk two doors down to their friends house without being afraid of something bad happening to them. if we all know this (the f.ucked up times we all live in) why don't the OMG celebrities know this? NOW everyone that has access to newspapers, the internet or tv knows of every twitch these celebrities make and these celebrities walk around like.........uh....duh. cmon. I KNOW IT'S NOT HER FAULT SHE DID NOTHING WRONG IN THIS WHOLE THING.........BUT WAKE THE F.UCK UP!!!!!

ps: i betcha she brings a roll of tape with her now. yeah to cover up those damn peep holes.

i agree with your points because i haven't done the research either. if it was a skeezer that knew better and gave up her info then sue him and throw him in jail. but what about the other point i was try to make? do you agree times have changed?

i don't know how old you are but i remember when you could leave your doors unlocked. gas was 50 cents a gallon and if you got pulled over with a beer in your lap the cop would give a kick in the ass and send you on your way. i also so remember working for hotels, gas stations, restaurants and being thrown into a spot at times where someone had to leave, or the manager went off to get laid etc. and you as a punk kid knew nothing about management situations. that gives noone a pass in this situation of course but let's say this ain't no ritz carlton hotel we are talking about.

nowadays you can't leave your kids alone in the park let alone have them walk two doors down to their friends house without being afraid of something bad happening to them. if we all know this (the f.ucked up times we all live in) why don't the OMG celebrities know this? NOW everyone that has access to newspapers, the internet or tv knows of every twitch these celebrities make and these celebrities walk around like.........uh....duh. cmon. I KNOW IT'S NOT HER FAULT SHE DID NOTHING WRONG IN THIS WHOLE THING.........BUT WAKE THE F.UCK UP!!!!!ps: i betcha she brings a roll of tape with her now. yeah to cover up those damn peep holes.

I really haven't been paying attention to this story, but having a 7 year old boy I can totally relate to what you're talking about in thos paragraph. When I was his age, I could go outside without supervision and I played with the neighborhood kids. Nowadays, you have to worry about all the sick f***s out there! As for the celebrities, I would probably sum it up to too much partyin' and the fact that they're not living in real life, but rather a fantasy land,where they probably don't care, or are too dumb to care.

nowadays you can't leave your kids alone in the park let alone have them walk two doors down to their friends house without being afraid of something bad happening to them. if we all know this (the f.ucked up times we all live in) why don't the OMG celebrities know this? NOW everyone that has access to newspapers, the internet or tv knows of every twitch these celebrities make and these celebrities walk around like.........uh....duh. cmon. I KNOW IT'S NOT HER FAULT SHE DID NOTHING WRONG IN THIS WHOLE THING.........BUT WAKE THE F.UCK UP!!!!!

ps: i betcha she brings a roll of tape with her now. yeah to cover up those damn peep holes.

I'm 28 and in my neighborhood we still leave a door or two unlocked. Although we do have quite a few dogs. My parents have two Pit Bulls and a Boston terrier at their place and I have a Doberman and a Chocolate lab. If someone breaks in they'll certainly be sorry. Obviously beside the point. Either way times have changed but I don't believe things are drastically different from a social environment stand point. I just think parents and people in general base their life on fear and the possibility of that fear taking over. It's no way to live and certainly not something I consider a mantra of mine. When my gf and I get married and have kids I'm not going to be a parent following my kid around with purel and band aids. There is a certain mentality that now exists but in my world it's a completely ridiculous one so it's all up to your own interpretation.

I don't buy in to the fear mongering and while I'm cautious and use general common sense I don't walk through life fearful of a mugging or a robbery. Common sense and general street smarts or smarts in general usually tempers the possibility of sh.it going down. Although I wasn't raised in a sheltered environment and my parents were/are very open with me. I was also exposed to a lot growing up. My parents wanted me to experience a lot and break down barriers. I'm a WHITE BOY. Italian with dark hair but my dad's side is Irish so I have the italian hair and the Irish skin. I used to be REALLY in to basketball playing AAU, travel teams etc and my dad always carted me in to the city to play in inner city hoop leagues. I may have been one of 4 white kids in the entire league and I made life long friends in the process.

It also knocked down a big social barrier that most parents willingly put up for their kids and because of my experience I plan to do the same with my own children. Soooo yes times have changed but times have only changed in the minds of the sheltered. Sure things are different but they aren't THAT much different. As far as Andrews is concerned she should be able to walk around nude and get ready for the day. She's behind a closed door with the curtains drawn. It's not her fault some skeez ball violated her so I don't see where she needs to wake up. One of my ex gf's did the same. Always got ready completely nude. My current and future fiance is the polar opposite. She's a ex college ballet dancer that switched majors mid way through. She regrets it now but despite her great body she's not comfortable walking around nude. Everyone is different but it's the hotels responsibility to protect it's occupants. You put that trust in the hotel when you pay to stay the night.

EDIT: FYI the sick fvcks were around plenty when you or I grew up. It just wasn't as widely publicized nor did the internet play a role. We didn't have a sex offenders registry etc. Once again common sense and good parenting go a long way. People don't parent like they used to and that's the first problem. Kids are lazy, kids stay inside and parents are less involved. Things aren't all that different otherwise.

I'm 28 and in my neighborhood we still leave a door or two unlocked. Although we do have quite a few dogs. My parents have two Pit Bulls and a Boston terrier at their place and I have a Doberman and a Chocolate lab. If someone breaks in they'll certainly be sorry. Obviously beside the point. Either way times have changed but I don't believe things are drastically different from a social environment stand point. I just think parents and people in general base their life on fear and the possibility of that fear taking over. It's no way to live and certainly not something I consider a mantra of mine. When my gf and I get married and have kids I'm not going to be a parent following my kid around with purel and band aids. There is a certain mentality that now exists but in my world it's a completely ridiculous one so it's all up to your own interpretation.

I don't buy in to the fear mongering and while I'm cautious and use general common sense I don't walk through life fearful of a mugging or a robbery. Common sense and general street smarts or smarts in general usually tempers the possibility of sh.it going down. Although I wasn't raised in a sheltered environment and my parents were/are very open with me. I was also exposed to a lot growing up. My parents wanted me to experience a lot and break down barriers. I'm a WHITE BOY. Italian with dark hair but my dad's side is Irish so I have the italian hair and the Irish skin. I used to be REALLY in to basketball playing AAU, travel teams etc and my dad always carted me in to the city to play in inner city hoop leagues. I may have been one of 4 white kids in the entire league and I made life long friends in the process.

It also knocked down a big social barrier that most parents willingly put up for their kids and because of my experience I plan to do the same with my own children. Soooo yes times have changed but times have only changed in the minds of the sheltered. Sure things are different but they aren't THAT much different. As far as Andrews is concerned she should be able to walk around nude and get ready for the day. She's behind a closed door with the curtains drawn. It's not her fault some skeez ball violated her so I don't see where she needs to wake up. One of my ex gf's did the same. Always got ready completely nude. My current and future fiance is the polar opposite. She's a ex college ballet dancer that switched majors mid way through. She regrets it now but despite her great body she's not comfortable walking around nude. Everyone is different but it's the hotels responsibility to protect it's occupants. You put that trust in the hotel when you pay to stay the night.

EDIT: FYI the sick fvcks were around plenty when you or I grew up. It just wasn't as widely publicized nor did the internet play a role. We didn't have a sex offenders registry etc. Once again common sense and good parenting go a long way. People don't parent like they used to and that's the first problem. Kids are lazy, kids stay inside and parents are less involved. Things aren't all that different.

from what i've read it seems i have alot in common. although living above nyc in a small river town village the hoity-toityness of the upper east side has been swept up the hudson river to where we reside. the god-awful hand sanitizer moms are running amuck. albeit it's soooo much different from where i grew up in sandusky. we're about a mile away from yonkers which depending on which way turn you could be looking at a gorgeous victorian mansion or on the other side crack dealers. this place is overpopulated with scumbags and the rich who buy houses for millions of dollars and take the train down the street to the city everyday. so there is no leavinfg your doors unlocked and not knowing where your kids are at all times. thank god i don't have to worry about that. we live in a locked door security apartment building. natural for ny. never saw one before moving here in the 90's.

i tend to gravitate to those who have the midwestern type of laid back coolness that i really miss. i'm not that much of a people person but those in my family and friends can not be messed with cause damage will ensue. believe me i don't live in fear but i am one eyeballin' motherf.ucker. i tend to be behind everyone else in the bar (for example....heh heh) with the foray in front of me. i take note of whose loud etc. and who and what COULD happen. just instincts from the army days.

i'm probably your dad's age being 48 so ALOT has changed. my parents and grandparents were of the old school 'woman stay in the house' mentality so alot of my angst and spin on this subject comes from that. it's taken years to try to rid myself of alot of that shit but when confronted on it still it seeps out.

btw: italian and irish? yikes. best friends with an irish guy. he thinks he's italian. heh. here's my little guy:

snb10010.jpg

gotta get him a browns sweater.

from what i've read it seems i have alot in common. although living above nyc in a small river town village the hoity-toityness of the upper east side has been swept up the hudson river to where we reside. the god-awful hand sanitizer moms are running amuck. albeit it's soooo much different from where i grew up in sandusky. we're about a mile away from yonkers which depending on which way turn you could be looking at a gorgeous victorian mansion or on the other side crack dealers. this place is overpopulated with scumbags and the rich who buy houses for millions of dollars and take the train down the street to the city everyday. so there is no leavinfg your doors unlocked and not knowing where your kids are at all times. thank god i don't have to worry about that. we live in a locked door security apartment building. natural for ny. never saw one before moving here in the 90's.

i tend to gravitate to those who have the midwestern type of laid back coolness that i really miss. i'm not that much of a people person but those in my family and friends can not be messed with cause damage will ensue. believe me i don't live in fear but i am one eyeballin' motherf.ucker. i tend to be behind everyone else in the bar (for example....heh heh) with the foray in front of me. i take note of whose loud etc. and who and what COULD happen. just instincts from the army days.

i'm probably your dad's age being 48 so ALOT has changed. my parents and grandparents were of the old school 'woman stay in the house' mentality so alot of my angst and spin on this subject comes from that. it's taken years to try to rid myself of alot of that shit but when confronted on it still it seeps out.

btw: italian and irish? yikes. best friends with an irish guy. he thinks he's italian. heh. here's my little guy:

snb10010.jpg

gotta get him a browns sweater.

My dad was 31 when he had me so he's pushing 60 and yea a lot probably has changed for you but my points in my previous post still stand.

Camera phone pic from almost 2 years ago now in my college apartment. Goose just turned 2 in June. Crap pic quality but it's all i have currently that easily accessible.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Couple of young Browns fans.

wigger-kids.jpg

Conan my parents youngest pit when he was 6 months. He has a make shift leash from the humane society. My mom forgot to bring one when they went to get him.

HPIM0336.jpg

Had to throw the Browns fans in there.....it was in my photobucket. Can you believe those two? lol. Times have changed for that family.

Conan my parents youngest pit when he was 6 months. He has a make shift leash from the humane society. My mom forgot to bring one when they went to get him.

adopted mine too. he's 2. hey! THAT KID AIN'T OLD ENOUGH TO SMOKE!!! :lol:

adopted mine too. he's 2. hey! THAT KID AIN'T OLD ENOUGH TO SMOKE!!! :lol:

I personally enjoy the half a$$ed "west side" hand symbol by the sideways hat wearing stay puff marshmellow man in the background. My family will only ever adopt. Way to many great dogs in need of homes. Goose my Doberman was from a breeder but it was a personal friend who breeds and I loved/love the Parents. Helped raise the Parents (Baby sat) and saw the puppies born so I had to have one. He was actually born in OHIO! *gasp* in Ravenna, near Kent State.

Is that what you use on your sistermom? No wonder she smelled so bad last time I took my dog over to service her. She sure complained about your limp, mini little pecker the whole time. You might want to get a dick transplant before you get a real girlfriend... you don't want her to laugh at you like your blowup man does.

Is that what you use on your sistermom? No wonder she smelled so bad last time I took my dog over to service her. She sure complained about your limp, mini little pecker the whole time. You might want to get a dick transplant before you get a real girlfriend... you don't want her to laugh at you like your blowup man does.

Damn!

so much hate and so little class. i guess if i woke up in a trailer park lying next to my sister i'd be pissed too. pumkin eater............hmmmm. that's alot to swallow. pun intended.

Is that the best you could do? The sister/mom argument is old and very tired and above all else completely lacking in imagination. The beastiality line is a little out of the norm but only slightly removed from the inbred line of insults. You then transition right in to dick jokes. Dick jokes? really? What is this the downs syndrome version of last comic standing? Look I get wanting to project your mental and physical inadequacies on me but that isn't going to change your socioeconomic status or your mental capacity for that matter. All it does is make you feel worse about yourself. Get that game up. It's laughably weak.

Is that the best you could do? The sister/mom argument is old and very tired and above all else completely lacking in imagination. The beastiality line is a little out of the norm but only slightly removed from the inbred line of insults. You then transition right in to dick jokes. Dick jokes? really? What is this the downs syndrome version of last comic standing? Look I get wanting to project your mental and physical inadequacies on me but that isn't going to change your socioeconomic status or your mental capacity for that matter. All it does is make you feel worse about yourself. Get that game up. It's laughably weak.

All you ever say is that someone else's slam on you is "weak", "lame". etc. The oldest self defense mechanism is the world when you have just been posterized is to call that persons efforts "laughably weak".

It is laughably weak for you to call everyone else's smack laughably weak.

Just know that I expect you to call this effort 'lame', 'weak' or some such nonsense.

All you ever say is that someone else's slam on you is "weak", "lame". etc. The oldest self defense mechanism is the world when you have just been posterized is to call that persons efforts "laughably weak".

It is laughably weak for you to call everyone else's smack laughably weak.

Just know that I expect you to call this effort 'lame', 'weak' or some such nonsense

I call most peoples personal attacks laughably weak because and this is a newsflash...WAIT FOR IT..... It's ALL THE SAME, so my labeling is 100% correct. The personal attacks have zero imagination. It's the same old and tired bs that people have been using since the 3rd grade. I would actually respect a creative attempt at slamming me because at least then it shows a varying degree of intelligence and wit. Soooooo Gip it is weak and it is lame and until it changes I'm going to sing the same song anytime someone takes a weak stab at my psyche. I'm not laughably weak. I'm undeniably witty and extraordinarily intelligent. (That one should get some inbred faGGOt comments)

I mean if we're going to insult each other lets at least have fun with it. I know I sure as hell do. Although I think the people slandering me are visibly upset when they type out what they are typing. All of which leads me to believe people need to make it outside a little more and drink a little less. WEAK, LAME, HORRIBLY unimaginative. All can be used to describe the insults slung on this message board. Everyone needs to step up their game. Hell consider it a lesson. The you screwed your mom and your sister and they are the SAME PERSON lacks on so many levels. Get to work Gip. You bore me.

I call most peoples personal attacks laughably weak because and this is a newsflash...WAIT FOR IT..... It's ALL THE SAME, so my labeling is 100% correct. The personal attacks have zero imagination. It's the same old and tired bs that people have been using since the 3rd grade. I would actually respect a creative attempt at slamming me because at least then it shows a varying degree of intelligence and wit. Soooooo Gip it is weak and it is lame and until it changes I'm going to sing the same song anytime someone takes a weak stab at my psyche. I'm not laughably weak. I'm undeniably witty and extraordinarily intelligent. (That one should get some inbred faGGOt comments)

I mean if we're going to insult each other lets at least have fun with it. I know I sure as hell do. Although I think the people slandering me are visibly upset when they type out what they are typing. All of which leads me to believe people need to make it outside a little more and drink a little less. WEAK, LAME, HORRIBLY unimaginative. All can be used to describe the insults slung on this message board. Everyone needs to step up their game. Hell consider it a lesson. The you screwed your mom and your sister and they are the SAME PERSON lacks on so many levels. Get to work Gip. You bore me.

See what I mean, you are psittaceously predictable. Malignantly mundane. Widdershinly weak. Lamentably lame. Unconscionably unimaginative. Mawkishly maudlin. And probably hermaphroditic with an affection for horehounds.

yeah, says you. isn't it crowded up there on the altar?

Lol. I"ll make room but only for you. And gip I don't want a list of 10 dollar words. But rather some semblance of wit and humor. Half the people on the board will need to bust out a thesaurus just to understand any part of that jumbled mess. You can do better and I expect better.

Lol. I"ll make room but only for you. And gip I don't want a list of 10 dollar words. But rather some semblance of wit and humor. Half the people on the board will need to bust out a thesaurus just to understand any part of that jumbled mess. You can do better and I expect better.

Gip upon further review and yes I'm quoting myself that post wasn't half bad. I went back again and read it and got a good laugh. The insults have a great flow so its definitely a solid start. Nice work. I've always been a bit understood growing up. Those that really knew me and know me love me but those that don't well let's just say the response wasn't favorable. I'll never forget one chick I knew in highschool calling me a pompous, arrogant douchebag. I thought it was a bit redundant but it did hit home. I guess doing my own thing wasn't all that well received but I also didn't fawn over the ladies, they had to come to me, I also didn't eat where I shit so I dated girls from outside my highschool. I got lucky with my current and found her early in college. I guess my theme song should be damn its good to be a gangsta cause I'm one gangsta ass mother fvcker. Its good to me and fvck that hateful bitch, she's just mad she couldn't break off a piece,

hardly anyone will read your worthless rantings. I'd rather print it out and wipe my ass with it.

Good to see you don't hijack treads, Homotron.

Has Erin Andrews even been mentioned in the last couple of pages?

Zombo

--He may be the hardest working troll since Umafly back in the old AOL days. And you guys didn't like Lumbergh because he rooted for our quarterback?

Archived