THE BROWNS BOARD

Randy Learner

Guest forevaavillan1

I agree that it does look "English", but if you know anything about Hunting Valley or Moreland Hills those areas could have a few such "English" looking estates.

I know there are places like that in Hunting Valley....I really wasn't trying to speculate on if it is in England or not.

When my daughter attended NYU, I briefly met Randy Lerner.. The extent of our meeting was my introducing myself as a die-hard Browns fan and him saying something to the affect that the Browns will soon win the big one...

I understand that when the Browns trained at Hiram College he was seen shagging footballs on numerous occasions...

From what I understand his passion for the Browns is genuine... Remember, he inherited the team, had no idea how to run a football franchise and has spent a ton of money trying to get it right....

I think he has learned from his early failures and has finally (I hope) put the right football people in charge to run this great team....

Peace

T.Dawg

When my daughter attended NYU, I briefly met Randy Lerner.. The extent of our meeting was my introducing myself as a die-hard Browns fan and him saying something to the affect that the Browns will soon win the big one...

I understand that when the Browns trained at Hiram College he was seen shagging footballs on numerous occasions...

From what I understand his passion for the Browns is genuine... Remember, he inherited the team, had no idea how to run a football franchise and has spent a ton of money trying to get it right....

I think he has learned from his early failures and has finally (I hope) put the right football people in charge to run this great team....

Peace

T.Dawg

Nice. How long ago was it when you met him? I truly think that this team is FINALLY heading in the right direction.

I agree.....I think he is a good owner who is trying to hire the right people.

At least he is smart enough to know he can't run the team so he puts people in place and allows them the latitude.

on a side note...that looks like a English estate....gardens, tennis court, croquette lawn at top right....maybe even a few par 3's at the top of the photo around the lake...looks like a bunker to the top left.

You know we all live in places like that over here Peen. For a moment I actually thought it WAS my house ;)

The guy is a Brit...they spell things a bit differently...I'd cut some slack in that regard.

Here are a few CORRECT spelings for you! ;)

Colour

Honour

Night

Aluminium

Organisation

Cheque

Draught

Favourite

Analyse

Just kidding about - at least we all speak "Browns"

Here are a few CORRECT spelings for you! ;)

Colour

Honour

Night

Aluminium

Organisation

Cheque

Draught

Favourite

Analyse

Just kidding about - at least we all speak "Browns"

How about these spelings (sic):

Pox