THE BROWNS BOARD

my fellow fans......

Tiffinbacker

The ones that are begging for cow-head to be the next coach of our browns makes me embarrased for you all !!!! how could you root for this man after all he has done to us?..Maybe you lemmings would have been happy if we went out and signed john elway to help at qb ? or maybe brian sipe as o.c. ? we know he calls all the right plays(red right 88)......you all make me sick !!!!!!!!!

The ones that are begging for cow-head to be the next coach of our browns makes me embarrased for you all !!!! how could you root for this man after all he has done to us?..Maybe you lemmings would have been happy if we went out and signed john elway to help at qb ? or maybe brian sipe as o.c. ? we know he calls all the right plays(red right 88)......you all make me sick !!!!!!!!!

Because I care where the coach comes from, or who the QB played for, or that our RB broke records against us?

Get a grip, Francis. We're looking for winners.

Because I care where the coach comes from, or who the QB played for, or that our RB broke records against us?

YEP!

Mike

Just my point vegas. you as well as the other lemming's act as if you would sacrafice everything you ever preached against just for a few wins, I hope we sign cow-head, lose as many games then sit back and watch as all you lemming's call for his head.

Yeah...you're right. Let's just keep bringing in old ass. coaches....we're bound to hit on one sooner or later.

Because this is a FREAKIN GAME SKIPPY!! one I watch for enjoyment. And while I love the Browns and will never root for another team. I don't live and die by the Browns. My self worth is not tied to how well the Browns do, and I don't believe players and coaches from rival teams are spawns of the devil himself. They are men. Men who are payed well to play and coach a game. And I want THE BEST players and coachs on my team. Right now, Cowher is the best coach out there (Marty says he doesn't want to coach).

What exactly has Cowher done to you??? IF anything, it's the fact that we didn't have our own cowher here that was the problem, NOT anything he specifically did. And Also, Cowher has always been respectful of the Browns, their fans and the rivalry when he was coach.

As some others have said. GET A GRIP.

spot on. Sometimes we forget this is a game. There may me more superbowl rings in New England and Indy in the last decade but there are more millionaires in Oakland, CA and NY !

some people take this game more seriously than it should be taken because they dont have anything more in their life.

You're right - we want to hire the coaches that sucked so bad that we managed to beat them, not the ones that have shown the Browns how football is supposed to be played.

God, you're a dumbass. Are you sure you and Lumbergh aren't related? You're becoming as obsessed with Cowher as he is with Quinn.

Wow, Tiffin - I have seen some pretty stupid people on here....

But I think you just moved yourself into Lumbergh territory with that brainless rant.

Speak of the devil.....did Dumbergh move back to Oregon or is he simply still residing up DA's ass??? Haven't seen nor heard from him since DA was pronounced DonA!!!

What Cowher has done to us? Give me a break, we did it to ourselves. We were just games a year in his seasons of being succuessful. Id you hold that kind of grudge with everyone that crosses you in you life, you'll end up with nothing but enemies.

Do I want Cowher? If he comes here and changes our program around, hell yea. If not, next.

I've heard some stupid stuff, but this is right up there as being top shelf. I HATE the steelers in general, but if getting this team better means bringing in cowher, Im all for it. If bringing in a player from the steelers that makes this team better, I'm all for it. To turn down a player or coach due to his past is just nuts.

At this point it needs to be all about making the browns competitive again in a rock solid fashion and to do this lerner needs to bring in some people that know how to win not just at coach but perhaps president,vice president,director of football operations and even GM..

We have built enough evidence in 10 years to safely say that promising coordinators combined with piss poor upper management and scouting brings us nothing but one unstable regime after another...cowher or marty could bring back an identity and begin the heritage of mentoring the coordinators to take over the system when the hc steps down currently our system is broke and has been since the expansion..

We will get those young fiery coordinators over time one that knows the system and the players and is prepared to step up but right now we need to first have a successful system for them to inherit so im all for cowher or marty to bring back something we can believe in...

Im still very skeptical lerner can land a genuine coach and thats why we always end up with zombie coordinators that came from successful systems but arent prepared for head coach..

It doesnt appear to me that lerner is willing to do anything much different then he has which may be bad news for browns fans its lerners approach to the game and his personnel choices as much as anything else...

So Lerner should hire a President of Football Operations/ GM that knows what they are doing and let them hire a coach. Cowher as Gm is good, as coach is bad.

What makes anyone think that Cowher OR Marty would be successful in a front office role? We know they're good coaches, but, like playing to coaching, coaching to F.O. doesn't always translate well (or at all).

A proven coach can help a bad F.O learn, but that doesn't mean he'll be good at the role himself.

Me? I want a proven FO guy AND a proven coach. What can I say, I'm greedy.

Archived