THE BROWNS BOARD

T.O. a Bengal

Nice to see the Bengals still remain the only team in the NFL with integrity

So integrity is giving guys second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth chances?

I would think its exactly the opposite. Integrity towards your morals has everything to do with drawing a line as to how many and to whom you give chances.

i don't think it's cincy's year at all. every interview i've heard with carson palmer since his injury is that of "someone is going to get killed one of these days palying qb." doesn't sound to confident to me. and if signing T.O. swings their offense away from the run and more to a throwing team, expect to see alot of balls being tossed out of bounds or fumbles from palmer. i hate to say this: the ravens look like the team to beat in this division. with the acquisition of boldin and the unshakiness of flacco............i'm just saying. i hope we're all wrong and the browns come out of nowhere. our qb has to step way up from his most recent performances for that to happen though.

T.O. Tweet

T.O. implying that Chad Ocho Cinco is Robin to his Batman.......there off to a good start I see.

It's actually Chad that started calling TO Batman.

This signing isn't anything the Browns have to worry about though. It's not like you're legitimately competing anyway.

Just be glad you're not the cellar dweller of the division anymore. Make sure to throw any remaining Hot Pockets down into the basement for the Steelers.

• 1 month later...
Let Antonio Bryant go? Did you watch football outside of Cleveland last season or the season before? They just signed him to relatively big money and he lived up to his draft stock when he was with Tampa Bay. Last year I believe he was banged up. The year before he had something like 1300 yards. He's certainly not going anywhere. No idea on Caldwell or Simpson I just know each were drafted relatively high.

Thanks in advance tron

espnafc_north

The Bengals released WR Antonio Bryant Sunday after signing him to a $28 million contract this offseason.

Archived