THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football

Mr. T

Send a PM to Beanpot, Kathy (kshutchins) or Heidi (cowsrus) to get in on a fantasy league.

If those are all filled up and we need a fourth league, let me know, I will set one up.

Something new this year: The First Annual Browns Survivor League!

To keep the interest going longer, I have made it a "two strike" league. Meaning, you can be wrong once and stay in the competition.

How it works: Each week you pick a team that you "guarentee" will not lose that week. You can only pick each team once throughout the season. Big upsets kill, so be carefull.

Here is the yahoo link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/3417

League name: Brownsboard Survival

League ID: 3417

Password: beer

Zombo

I'm in, signed up and ready to win.

Is someone going to run pro pickem again this year?

Dency posted the Pro Pickem league yesterday. It is a "mixed" league (chance to beat down those who ran out with their tails between their legs).

I am going to coordinate all this fantasy stuff into one neat little post later today or tomorrow, so we have one go-to thread with all of the passwords etc.

Zombo

Dency posted the Pro Pickem league yesterday. It is a "mixed" league (chance to beat down those who ran out with their tails between their legs).

I am going to coordinate all this fantasy stuff into one neat little post later today or tomorrow, so we have one go-to thread with all of the passwords etc.

Zombo

Can they aford to play, or should we take up a collection for them so they don't fold mid-way through the season/leaue?

Can they aford to play, or should we take up a collection for them so they don't fold mid-way through the season/leaue?

We will put a "donate" button on the pro pickem so the rest of us can pay their electric bills so they can complete the season.

Zombo

We will put a "donate" button on the pro pickem so the rest of us can pay their electric bills so they can complete the season.

Zombo

Cool ... make sure it has that gage thingie. After a hard days work, actually making a living, I'm fascinated watching how the other sides earns income.

Gay-Meter.jpg

Cool ... make sure it has that gage thingie. After a hard days work, actually making a living, I'm fascinated watching how the other sides earns income.

Gay-Meter.jpg

Nice .... I don't think we've had to post the Gay-O-Meter since ... last October?

Zombo

--although there was that week where Shep "came home".

Official info for all leagues here:

BrownsBoard Fantasy Leagues

Zombo

Thanks Z. If anyone is interested, there are still 5 spots in League 2.

BrownsBoard League 2 will draft Saturday August 28 at 7 PM. Password: Beer4U and League ID: 271013.

Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/brownsboard2

I am still not sure if I need to change it from League 2 to League 3.

Heidi

Archived