THE BROWNS BOARD

Last Chance

1 more season

First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

Thank u, we are all now dumber for reading this post. You have a spine like a jellyfish

Not prob don't worry you sound pretty dumb without my post. Anyway I just said I've stood by that team my whole life even putting my safety at risk for wearing a browns shirt to a Raider's Browns game in Oakland when 3 cholo's decided they remove my jersey. They failed. So say what you want.

I'd just like to root for a winner for once. I think seeing the pathetic Saints win the SB may have been the last straw.

Dude seriously you sound pretty frustrated, u should go get urself one of those male hookers ur so fond of. Ur a queen, the fact u needed to even tell us this is gay, do u need a hug. Go find another team and let me know how that works out for u

Wow you are going to become a Steelers fan if the Browns aren't good this year? Seriously... On another note, don't we get a few of these each preseason? I seem to remember a few people posting stuff like this last preseason.

First of all let me say I've been a Brown's fan my entire 42 years of life. I've stuck by this team through all of the let downs, embarrassment and ridicule that come with being a browns fan. This time of year is alway exciting but as you know being a Brown's fan the excitement usually ends quickly. Every year my enthusiasm become less and less knowing what is to come once this season gets rolling.

With that being said. If the Brown's do not have some success or show some potential by the end of the season. I'M DONE! (Steelers here I come) I hope I'm wrong because I really like Holmgren, heck his football roots can be traced back to the great Paul Brown. I'm sure I'll hear give them another year to get the system in place but that's just it. It's alway "wait till next year" with this team.

I just felt like putting this in writing instead of just telling my friends and family again.

Someone show this guy the way to the Homo Board.

Zombo

Yeah I just don't get it. I get frustrated with not winning but couldn't switch teams if I wanted to. I think we are heading in the right direction. I could be wrong but this season I don't see us winning more than 6 games. I think the following year we will be in the hunt.

HAHA! He's a funny troll. He said if the Browns lose he's going to root for pissburgh because he wants a winner but what I want to know is how can you give up on the Browns because they "suck" and root for a team that cant even beat the Browns? Did you forget about the last time the teams met? The squeelers were in the playoff hunt playing they're hearts out and they still lost to the Browns who had nothing to gain from the win. The squeelers bench cried so hard that game I could of washed my car with all those tears and that was just a preview of what's to come.

I'm 16 years old and even I know this guy isn't a true browns fan. Your an embarrassment to browns fans. I wouldn't ever be able to root for a different team. EVER! Go root for the pussy steelers because you would fit in perfectly with their fan base.

I understand the frustration of the constant losing. But to root for the Steelers????? :angry: Come on! Look, it's easy to root for a team that constantly wins, but it takes a real fan to stick by their team during the lean times. I can't think of any other fanbase in the NFL which would or has put up with it for as long as we have. At any rate, NEVER be embarrassed to be a Browns fan or say you're from Cleveland! Have some pride! Again, I realize the frustration, as Cleveland fans have been through a lot of s*** with their sports teams, but if you're gonna jump ship, then you're not a true fan anyway.

Troll.

Amen. This is just some stooler drool masking themself as a long-time Browns fan to get this board riled-up. Happens every year.

Have fun waving your little hanky - you'll need it to dry the tears of regret someday soon.

Oh - any if by chance you ARE a long-timer that has lost his way - you are NOT welcome back. Just know that if you go down that path, you may as well wear a #6 Heat jersey while you're at it. Grow a set of nuts you squirrely SOB.

I will always be loyal but I can see how so many are feed up. I know 6 people that were season ticket holders since the return of the Browns that didn,t renew their tickets. They will watch at home. Not that 6 is a big number but they would travel 3 hours one way to see the Browns play like crap.

Move to Miami

well, consider yourself a trader in my book already. if you such a 42-year die hard browns fan. you would keep adding the years. not caring if the browns are looking better nor worse. and let me be the first to call you a squeeler.. Hope you have fun in the shittiest town in the US, and also, watch your back, ben might be coming for your wife :P.

PEACE, get outta our forums!

well, consider yourself a trader in my book already. if you such a 42-year die hard browns fan. you would keep adding the years. not caring if the browns are looking better nor worse. and let me be the first to call you a squeeler.. Hope you have fun in the shittiest town in the US, and also, watch your back, ben might be coming for your wife :P.

I doubt that, seeing as this guy was a Cleveland fan for 42 years, he should have a fairly attractive wife. Ben tends to like the fat slutty women, not attractive ones.

Traitor

At least you can spell.

Why root for the Steelers though? They suck. You should just take your talents to South Beach.

Archived